Your Dream Dress Reviews

Your Dream Dress 6
Your Dream Dress 7

Sandra · Getting married on 11/10/2020

Wonderful n

Dress came in as described and beautiful!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Hi Sandra,
    Thank you for the kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Ellen · Getting married on 04/19/2020

Amazing buy their dresses!

Love them! They were kind and understanding and did everything possible to make sure I got my dream dress!!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Hi Ellen,
    Thank you so much for your kind words about our company! It was truly such a pleasure helping you with your dream dress!

T Pearson · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Angela and the staff were very helpful and and very friendly

Angela and the ladies at your dreams dress were very helpful, friendly, and supportive.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Hi Tracee,
    Thank you for the lovely review! It was such a pleasure helping you with your daughter's debutante gown! Please tell your friends about us. Word of mouth referrals are the best!
    Wishing you all the best,

Carole Huntsman · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Don't buy your dress anywhere else!

Excellent customer service - she helped me choose the perfect dress and the perfect size. I only had to have the length altered just a little. Dress is beautiful and high quality for an amazing price!!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Hi Carole,
    Thank you for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure helping you with your dream dress!! Don't forget to send us photos after your wedding!

· Getting married on 10/01/2019

Exactly My Dream Dress!!!

I thought I can never afford a Vera Wang dress with my limited budget until I found this website. They have several size 8 sample dresses. It's not my size (I'm size 2 or 4) and they have been tried on but the price makes it such a great deal. I'm a bit nervous about buying such expensive dress online but after reading a lot of the reviews and talked to Kimberly, I decided to give it a try. When I receive the dress, I know that's the one! The dress is sooooo gorgeous and exactly my dream dress!!! Even surprisingly, it doesn’t run as large as I thought so maybe some alteration will be good enough to fit me perfectly. Thank you for making this happen, Kimberly!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Hi April,
    Thank you for the kind review! We very much appreciate you taking the time to write this. It was such a pleasure working with you! Kimberly & I wish you all the best with the remainder of your wedding plans!
    Your Dream Dress, Inc.

Kelsey · Married on 06/22/2019

Exceptional

I found my designer gown as a sample at Kleinfeld's and decided that another dress by the designer would be perfect for the reception, but I could not afford to buy the designer gown at retail. I found the perfect dress at Your Dream Dress and the team was super helpful in describing the dress, shipping it so it arrived in perfect condition, as well as making it all affordable. Thanks so much! I love my dress and can't wait to do the foxtrot in it at my reception!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Joanna Palmer · Married on 06/01/2019

Gorgeous couture gown for an incredible price

Your Dream Dress mailed me two pristine couture wedding dresses - beautifully packaged! It was so easy to try them on in my home and I found the perfect, one of a kind gown, and returned the other for a full refund. I know I would never be able to find a dress of the same quality at such a great price anywhere else. Wedding dress shopping with Your Dream Dress was by far the easiest part of planning my wedding.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Hi Joanna,
    Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this. It was such a pleasure helping you with your dream dress! Kimberly & I wish you all the best with the remainder of your wedding plans!
    Angela
    Your Dream Dress, Inc.

Sara · Married on 04/05/2019

I didn't think that with a $1,000 budget for a wedding dress that I could afford all that much. In this process I went to a boutique in town that sells wedding dresses (which was great though I did not have a ton of selection), david's bridal (yuuuck) and also ordered a few gowns off of yourdreamdress. Not only did I get the biggest bang for my buck on this website (can't believe how pretty my wedding dress is), but the ladies at YDD are wonderful, professional, and super helpful to boot. Please read the return policy and make sure you contact them after you purchase if you wish to return your gown. They offered me a few extra days of keeping a gown to take to a tailor for evaluation for modification if I wanted, and also provided some guidance--it was much appreciated. It may not be a traditional means of trying on gowns, but the gowns I tried on with these folks were absolutely gorgous and higher quality than what i saw elsewhere for a comparable price. Very satisfied with my purchase and experience.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Laura · Married on 11/10/2018

Our daughter had visited many bridal salons and tried in more than 50 gowns but found nothing just right to wear for her special day. Then we discovered Your Dream Dress. Kimberly shipped three lovely dresses to our daughter to try on in the comfort of our home. The dresses were all beautiful and well priced! My daughter selected an exquisite Oscar de la Renta gown and complementary veil. Thank you to Your Dream Dress!

Alia · Married on 11/03/2018

The Oscar dress I ordered was truly my dream dress! I had been searching for an older Oscar style, and found the dress on this website at a fraction of the price comparatively. Initial questions were responded to quickly via email, and I was even offered an additional 10% off! The dress was delivered in 7 days, and arrived nicely packaged and in top condition for wedding day. Ordering the dress online at Dream Dress was the easiest experience of the wedding planning to date!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Your Dream Dress's reply:

Hi Alia! Thank you for the lovely review! It has been such a pleasure working with you and I am so excited that you will be able to wear your dream dress on your wedding day! Kimberly & I wish you all the best with the remainder of your wedding plans. Best wishes ~ Angela, www.yourdreamdress.com

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2018

I had the best experience with Your Dream Dress! I was getting discouraged shopping for gowns that were several thousands of dollars. I came across one I liked at Nordstroms for only $1900 but I was able to get the same dress for only $1,000 at Your Dream Dress. The dress was sent beautifully wrapped and I was able to try it on for a few days to decide if it was right for me, with complete reimbursement if it was not. The customer service I received was top notch throughout the entire process. I highly, highly recommend Your Dream Dress to every bride searching for the perfect dress at a reasonable cost. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

The price of my ideal dress was completely out of question for me, even with stretching my budget. Your Dream Dress gave me an incredible deal. The dress I purchased is 2 sizes too large, but even with the tailoring expenses it was well within my financial budget. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/05/2017
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/30/2018

Fantastic experience ordering my dream Vera Wang Dress

I had never ordered anything this special online, let alone out of country. As my Vera Wang dream dress was only available in the states and I lived in Canada, I had no choice. I read loads of reviews and they helped me decide to go for it anyway. I was very nervous, but I was so very happy when my dream dress arrived a few weeks later perfectly packaged in tissue and beautiful ribbon ties and exactly as it was described! I was able to track it the whole way, and recieved notifactions when it arrived. The dress was stunning, and well worth it. All my questions were answered ahead of time online, and she even extended a sale discount for me. I was however completely shocked at the cost of Duty at the border. I was expecting to pay around 200-300 but was shocked to had to pay 800$ when it arrived. That was of course my ignorance at having not done this before. I would recommend this process to anyone, just be sure you are ok with the duty you may incur if shipping internationally.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Your Dream Dress 14
    Your Dream Dress 15
    Your Dream Dress 16

Hi Tracy,
    You look AMAZING in your Vera Wang Kathleen gown! Wow! Thank you for the kind review. It really was such a pleasure working with you & helping you with your dream dress!

Jane · Married on 09/22/2018

Wow! This is an amazing website whit some amazing ladies offering so much support and willingness to help. It is so much fun to have beautiful designer dresses delivered to your door and able to try on and enjoy so
    The bride can pick her perfect dress at an amazing price.
    If you want your amazing dress at excellent price please give the young ladies st “your Dream Dress”
    Jane and Brie

Sent on 06/04/2018

Your Dream Dress's reply:

Jane, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you & your daughter Brie. Best wishes, ~Angela & Kimberly, www.yourdreamdress.com

Suzanne · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommended Your Dream Dress for anyone that is shopping for a wedding gown!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Megan · Married on 08/17/2018

So happy i found this site! I had looked at a lot of bridal salons and wasn’t finding anything. I ordered 2 dresses from your dream dress and they arrived within 2 days!!! I was able to get a $4000 dress for just over $1000. The quality of the dress was amazing! It was simple to return the other dress and i received my money back with in days.
    Not only was the dress great but the customer service was wonderful. I was originally going to pay extra for faster shipping. The girls went out of their way to call and let me know i could save money but choosing a different option and would still get the dresses by the date i wanted.
    Such a great experience. I can not suggest it enough!

Patricia · Married on 08/10/2018

I highly recommend Your Dream Dress. They are so helpful and professional and the merchandise is gorgeous! I just left be my dream dress!!!

Holly · Married on 06/22/2018

I had nothing but a positive experience with Your Dream Dress. The dress is beautiful!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

Their business name is absolutely perfect... I really did find my dream dress, and at a price that made it even more of a dream come true. Great service as well. So recommended.

Sent on 07/21/2017
    Your Dream Dress 17

Hi Lauren!
    You look amazing in your wedding gown!!! Thank you for taking the time to add the photo to your review. It was such a pleasure helping you with your dream dress! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Jordan · Married on 05/12/2018

I called Your Dream Dress the day that I picked up a dress from another local store. I had realized that I was still in love with one of the first dresses that I had tried on, and I found it on Your Dream Dress. They were so kind and patient while answering all of my questions. I ordered the dress (for an incredible price) shortly after speaking with Angela and I am SO glad that I did. The dress arrived within days and was in pristine condition. I would never have been able to afford my dress if it wasn't for Your Dream Dress, and would have been left wearing a dress that I wasn't in love with. I can't say enough good things about this company and would recommend them to all of my friends!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Mary · Married on 04/14/2018

Very reliable and helpful!!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Bianca · Married on 04/14/2018

I needed a dress last minute, a WEEK before the wedding date, due to a mistake with my dress from another vendor. Kimberly assured me they would be able to get me a dress in time and she worked with me all day via email and phone while I tried to decide what dresses to get. Once I finally decided, she packed up my dresses for me and drove them to the post office herself as their usual method of shipment had already gone out for the day. The dresses were set for Saturday delivery and she followed up with me, on a Saturday, to make sure I had received my dresses! I cannot express my love for this establishment, and Kimberly, enough! She saved my wedding! and I felt absolutely gorgeous on the day. So many thanks to Kimberly and Angela!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Your Dream Dress 18
    Your Dream Dress 19
    Your Dream Dress 20

Hi Bianca,
    Thank you for the lovely review! It was truly a pleasure helping you with your dream dress! Your photos are wonderful. You look amazing in your wedding gown! I'm so happy that we were able to help you with your dream dress!

Jenny · Married on 03/18/2018

Working with Your Dream Dress was, well, a dream. I had my heart set on a gown miles outside of my budget. With Your Dress, I got that gown - BRAND NEW - and it even fit! Three cheers for sample samples and for Your Dream Dress. I would HIGHLY recommend them! Don't settle for any dress. Get your dream dress for your dream day. It's your day!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Sue · Married on 02/17/2018

There simply are not enough superlatives to describe my experience with Your Dream Dress! Your Dream Dress defines excellence in customer service and customer care. Every single detail -- from the beautiful packaging of the gown to the lightening fast delivery of the gown -- exceeded my expectations. While the online photos were excellent and showed all the details of the beautiful gown -- the gown was even more beautiful when it arrived. I am the mother of the bride and purchased this gorgeous gown for my daughter. My daughter is THRILLED with her gown! Again, the packaging is simply elegant. It's like opening all the greatest presents you've ever received all at once. A follow up conversation with Ms. Hoffman was so delightful and informative! When I placed a second order of a veil and other accessories, they remembered me and the gown and took the initiative (thank you!) to send the correct color veil to match the gown. It would be a mistake to purchase your wedding dress and accessories anywhere else. YOUR DREAM DRESS -- trust me -- it will be. And it will be your DREAM EXPERIENCE dealing with these pros! THE BEST! THE VERY BEST!

Sent on 03/27/2017