Whitehouse Caterers at Overhills Mansion, circa 1897

4.7
Value
4.7
Flexibility

This place is amazing! I just got married at Overhills last weekend and everything was perfect. The staff is so organized, friendly, and extremely accommodating to make sure everything is the way you want it. Most of the planning was done through email with Lynda, Katherine, and Julia. Any question I had was answered promptly and I also had 2 in person meetings with Lynda at the venue as well. Lynda was phenomenal and worked with my fiance and I to assure all of our requests were taken care of.
Julia was the coordinator the day of the wedding, and she nailed it. We were able to enjoy every second of our wedding because she took charge and made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. At one point, Julia realized that we might run out of alcohol, so she made me aware of the situation and called in an order for me which was delivered quickly with no issues. Her and the staff packed up everything at the end of the night and made sure nothing was left behind.
I seriously can't say enough great things about this place. The staff is awesome, the grounds are beautiful (the ballroom looked amazing), all of my guests enjoyed the food, and everyone had a blast! I highly recommend booking here for your big day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
916 S. Rolling Road, Catonsville, MD 21228

The site of your next big event!

Overhills can be a single destination wedding venue. Our clients and time honored guests may enjoy both the wedding ceremony and reception at the same location, whether in the grand ballroom in front of the massive teak and marble fireplace, or in our park-like setting with centuries-old specimen trees.

Our expert staff will guide you ... read more

Our expert staff will guide you throughout the process – from planning to the celebration. They will help you prepare a detailed time schedule of every part of your wedding ceremony and/or reception, and assist you in making specific plans for seating, flowers and decorations, photography, music and DJ arrangements, etc. Not to be overlooked is the mansion's elegantly appointed bridal room for your use during the entire wedding celebration. Our aim is to help make your wedding a true success, its planning thorough yet fun, easy, and stress-free.

Whitehouse Caterers does not charge cake cutting fees, cork-popping fees,
napkin folding fees, parking/garage fees, etc.

For More information on our weddings contact us directly at
Overhills Mansion
(410) 744-0040
e: email@overhillsmansion.com

View beautiful weddings celebrated at Overhills Mansion

*Photos Courtsey of Bella Pictures

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1988
Employees: 20
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (12)
One of my favorite venues, Overhills Mansion is lovely, intimate, romantic, and filled with a great staff that goes above and beyond to make their couples experience unforgettably beautiful.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Whitehouse Caterers at Overhills Mansion, circa 1897 is a wedding venue and caterer from Catonsville, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including brides from Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Whitehouse Caterers at Overhills Mansion, circa 1897 is a professional wedding venue and caterer that has been part of the Catonsville, MD wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in elegant indoor & outdoor wedding ceremonies at our histoic site, as well as our locally sourced, from scratch, fine dining cuisine