Whitehouse Caterers at Overhills Mansion, circa 1897

Whitehouse Caterers at Overhills Mansion, circa 1897

The site of your next big event!

916 S. Rolling Road
Catonsville, MD 21228 | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 200
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
Overhills can be a single destination wedding venue. Our clients and time honored guests may enjoy both the wedding ceremony and reception at the same location, whether in the grand ballroom in front of the massive teak and marble fireplace, or in our park-like setting with centuries-old specimen trees.

Our expert staff will guide you throughout the process – from planning to the celebration. They will help you prepare a detailed time schedule of every part of your wedding ceremony and/or reception, and assist you in making specific plans for seating, flowers and decorations, photography, music and DJ arrangements, etc. Not to be overlooked is the mansion's elegantly appointed bridal room for your use during the entire wedding celebration. Our aim is to help make your wedding a true success, its planning thorough yet fun, easy, and stress-free.

Whitehouse Caterers does not charge cake cutting fees, cork-popping fees,
napkin folding fees, parking/garage fees, etc.

For More information on our weddings contact us directly at
Overhills Mansion

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Overhills mansion is a beautiful place. The mansion assigns each couple a wedding planner before the big day. We were assigned Lynda and she was great. She responded to my many email inquires very quickly. I had many questions since I had never planned such a big event (100 guest). She provided tips and suggestions to ensure we had the wedding we wanted. Becka was our wedding day coordinator. She was terrific. She made sure everything went smooth that day and all guest were happy and attended too. All the mansion staff members were pleasant and provided great service. The food was great and all went well. I provided a 4.9 rating for flexibility only because the mansion requires a seating chart for all weddings. I would have preferred not to prepare a seating chart.

• Wedding: 11/23/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Endorsements
One of my favorite venues, Overhills Mansion is lovely, intimate, romantic, and filled with a great staff that goes above and beyond to make their couples experience unforgettably beautiful.
410-744-0040
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards