About Santana Entertainment

Experienced Professional DJ’s, Officiants & Live Music for Wedding Receptions & Ceremony

An energetic wedding DJ in Charlestown, Maryland, Santana Entertainment believes weddings should begin elegantly and evolve into a fun-filled, upbeat celebration. With professionals offering more than 15 years of wedding entertainment experience, the company has the knowledge necessary to create an event you and your loved ones won’t forget. Committed to reflecting each couple’s personality and style, Santana Entertainment is the perfect choice for celebrating your special union!

Experience
Owner Santana Hahn is an entertainer who has been providing live and professional DJ services to the wedding community for over 28 years. Specializing in music programming, Santana has traveled both nationwide and internationally to perform for a wide variety of venues, including—but not limited to—the White House.

To help couples streamline their special day, Santana and her team provide an array of services. Options include the following:

• Consultation

Consultation (6)
One Event Per Day (6)
Liability Insurance (1)
Uplighting (1)

Santana was amazing! To begin, she is very considerate of teachers and service men and women regarding her prices. As for her professionalism and customer service, she is top notch. I'm the first person in my family to have a full-blown wedding (about 100 people) and she guided me every step of the way. I can't say how many hours she spent with me on the phone discussing every detail so that I wouldn't miss or forget anything. The timeline she provides was also very important and helpful to the rest of my vendors. On the wedding day itself she was prompt, punctual, fun, and (once again) a great guide. She informed me of all of the upcoming events before they happened so that I didn't have to worry about forgetting anything or thinking about anything throughout the night - my husband and I were just able to enjoy ourselves as a result. If you are looking for a D.J. for your wedding I couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Santana made our wedding day the best celebration ever!! Very easy to navigate their website and choose music! Really kept our dance floor moving and guests entertained. Thank you Santana!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/16/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1345568551062 santamahorsependant
220x220 sq 1471283600340 1
220x220 sq 1471283608769 weddin1

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Wonderful in every way! Professional, organized, friendly, great music. I am always happy to find that I will be working with Santana.

Santana is a gem and a loving soul. She is just awesome to work with and very professional. She is organized, keeps the party moving with her energetic style.... while playing the best play lists I've every heard! You can't go wrong with Santana :)

Most professional DJ I work with. Santana is personable and has a great sense of timing to keep a party moving. Bill Rettberg Positive Images by Rettberg

Santana is one of our favorite DJs. Not only is she a blast to talk to... she always knows what to play and when to play it to keep the dance floor packed. She makes taking dancing photos easy for us! --Natalie and Jamie

P.O. Box 560, Charlestown, MD 21914   See On Map
410-287-7999 (phone) 410-287-7899 (fax)
Monday through Friday 9-5. Typically open longer during peak season. Always return calls 7 days a week.