108 Reviews for Santana Entertainment

One Event Per Day (6)
Liability Insurance (1)
Uplighting (1)
108 Santana Entertainment Reviews

Santana was great! She and her staff helped make our dream wedding day a huge success! She will customize your music based on your selections and she also plays what is suitable for the audience she is addressing. Our wedding was last Sunday on 9/17/17 and my husband and I were very happy with her services.
Veronica

Profile Picture Veronica, 9/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Santana was AMAZING! She kept the dance floor full the entire night! Everyone from tots to grands were on the floor, even our 95 year old uncle! She kept things flowing, yet hardly knew that she was there. She even let the father of the bride relive his old DJ days by letting him at the controls for a bit. I would use Santana again in a heartbeat. Very reasonable, flexible and very accommodating and professional. She really knows the business. Her suggestions were spot on. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Santana Entertainmemt was great! Relaible, organized and fun! Everything went so smoothly during the entire ceremony and reception. Mic's used during the ceremony allowed guests to hear my officiant great! Music selection at my wedding was so important to me and Santana kept the flow moving and party moving along! Everything was so organized and thought out and my guests were having a great time! I would definitely use her again for future gatherings! I highly recommend Santana for your wedding! Just be prepared for the night to go so fast when you're having that much fun!

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Santana was amazing to work with as I was planning my wedding. She was so helpful and attentive to all of my needs. While I didn't get the chance to meet her until the day of my wedding, I was more than comfortable booking her regardless. She is very professional and it is apparent that she is very experienced at her job. My wedding flowed smoothly thanks to all of her help!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Exceptional DJ. Santana knows how to get the party started and keep it going. She was a pleasure to work with, played fantastic music, provided great service where a mic was needed, and garnered constant praises from several people all night long.

Profile Picture Joe, 6/24/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Santana Entertainment went beyond my expectations. Not only was she helpful with music selection, sound system set-up suggestions and the like, BUT she offered valuable insight into the reception planning. We had a number of live music performances and Santana was accommodating and more than flexible incorporating this aspect of our ceremony and reception into her programming. We sincerely thank her for all that she did to make our day special.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Santana was the perfect addition to our wedding reception. From our very first consultation conversation, I could tell she was a professional and a really sweet person to boot! Many guests shared with my wife and I both during and after the ceremony how much they enjoyed Santana's selection of music and her overall vibe. She helped us create a wonderful and smooth evening even with impromptu moments of fun within the night! I recommend her very highly and wish her the best!

Profile Picture Christiana, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough about how fabulous Santana is to work with and how attentive and professional she was as DJ for our daughter's wedding. She created a magical event. So many of our guests commented on the music and how much fun they had. Our crowd widely ranged in ages and so many told us that ours was the best wedding they ever went to! Many of our guests were from New York, too!!
Her attention to details is unmatched and all of her suggestions were spot on for helping us give our guests an amazing time and give our daughter and her husband their dream wedding come true! We ALL danced the night away! Highly highly HIGHLY recommend Santana! I may have to throw my husband a 60th birthday party so I can hire her again! :)

Profile Picture Michele, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone came up to us during and after the wedding saying how great our music and DJ was. Santana started the party off right with great, upbeat music during the cocktail hour that led to basically all 200 of our guests on the dance floor the rest of the night. She listened to what was important to us, and used her vast experience and charisma to put on a wedding even better than we could have imagined.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Santana was amazing from beginning to end. On our very first call, she took the time to get to know us as a couple and talk about what kind of wedding we wanted and what our vision was. She also talked about what kind of music we like and don't like. Santana utilizes a website that lets you enter all your information - wedding party, agenda, etc... - so everything is in one spot. She helped us organize our entire day which was great for us because we never thought of all the different things we needed to consider. One of the best parts of the website was the list of most popular wedding songs and you can create "must play" "play if there's time" and "absolutely do not play" lists to ensure you have the wedding you want. I think what we appreciated most about Santana was her expertise paired with her flexibility. She repeatedly told us it was our day and she would do whatever we wanted - and she meant it. But she also had a ton of ideas and recommendations from her experience and these were so helpful. Our wedding was awesome because she did such a great job. When our guests seemed shy to get out on the dance floor, she asked us if she could do a couple's dance to get people dancing - and it worked! From then on the dance floor was packed. She played a great selection of music and paired our playlist with songs our guests requested and songs she could tell people would like. If a song seemed to garner a lukewarm response, she'd end it quickly and go to another. And when songs really got everyone excited, she would try and play more like that one. Santana checked in with us before the night ended and gave us big hugs. So I'm not just saying it, from beginning - the planning - to the end, Santana was a dream to work with. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you Santana for making our wedding unforgettable!

Profile Picture Brian, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Santana is a wonderful DJ and has a great personality. She will do whatever it takes to make you happy. And she will be honest if she thinks a song wont be good or people wont dance to it for ex. a song me and my husbands mom picked for him called Waynes World as a surprise, since his name is Wayne we thought it would be funny, but Santana was right when she said noone woud get it ;-) She knows her stuff. Unfortunantly because my wedding was on a Sunday and during the day we didn't have a lot of people dancing, but she did a great job anyway and everyone loved the music during the cocktail hour and when we all were eating. I would recommend Santana to others in a heartbeat. She is a sweetheart and very professional too! So glad my friend recommended her.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wonderful to work with! She helped us last minute and was flexible with last minite changes even day of. She was friendly and kept the guests entertained and dancing!

Profile Picture Kourtney, 4/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Santana is truly a God send! She not only provided the entertainment for our wedding, she was there for me every step of the way from planning to just being that shoulder to cry on. I HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding or next event - I promise that you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This woman is a magician! We had a smaller afternoon wedding and most of our guests were older. She got our guests dancing and having a good time. She works a lot with the venue we chose and she and the day-of coordinator kept a smooth flow for the entire event. She was very accommodating with some of my stranger music requests (soundtrack from a movie) and really made our day special. Although we could request music, we chose to only pick a bunch we had to hear, wanted to hear, and did not want to hear and let Santana read the room. Her experience speaks volumes for how happy our guests and we were and we definitely recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Kathrine, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Santana is the best for getting you what you need and want for your wedding, and it is done professionally and with class. Talented and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Brian, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Santana made planning our music a much less stressful task that we thought it would be. She took the time to get to know us, listened to what we and our guests liked and delivered a great night! We did not want your "typical" wedding music, and emphasized our love of alternative and 60's music. Santana provided the perfect mix for our atmosphere. We had so many compliments on our music, it was amazing.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/29/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Santana was such a delight to work with before and during my son's wedding. Her expertise and musical knowledge was outstanding! We didn't think we had a dancing crowd, but the dance floor was packed! Santana is the BEST at "reading" the crowd! Our guests had a memorable time! The Bride and Groom had a blast! Thank you Santana!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We LOVED Santana! We met her at a friend's wedding, and knew almost immediately we were going to book with her! She was so sweet, and super easy to work with! She is always willing to talk with you- we had many phone calls going over things, and answering questions. Santana was very helpful in keeping everything on track, and worked well with our other vendors. She definitely knows what she's doing, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Our friends and family are still telling us how much of a great time they had! We had an absolute blast, and our wedding turned our to be everything we dreamed! We definitely owe a lot of our thanks to her!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Dear Santana,
On behalf of our whole family I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you and your husband for an absolutely wonderful night at our daughters sweet 16. Everything went off without a hitch thanks to you! The music was jamming and your MC skills are second to none. Your attention to detail exceeded mine (no small feat)! We will definitely be using your talents again in the future and will refer you far and wide!!

Profile Picture Swati, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Santana was absolutely amazing to work with! We had a non-traditional wedding with some eclectic music choices and she made it all come together perfectly. Her advice on timeline and organization was invaluable and she kept everything on schedule during the event. She went out of her way to accommodate our sometimes strange requests and I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Santana was a recommended to us by friends, as she did their wedding. Santana was fantastic from the first phone call, through the planning stages, and right up through the wedding and reception. She brought her years of experience to make good recommendations, but was never pushy if she disagreed with what we had in mind.
She helped us plan not just the reception, but the ceremony itself. It wasn't just the music she helped with, but the actual flow of the events (procession, recession, introductions, cake cutting, etc.) . We received a number of comments about how well organized and thought out everything was. When it came to music, she helped us select exactly the right song for each event.
For dancing, she made sure to follow our requests, but adjusted the music to keep the party moving on the dance floor. I highly recommend her, and would use her again!

Profile Picture Eriks, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

She is the greatest DJ ever!! Everyone had such a good time! I am half Puerto Rican and Half Irish and my husband and I have a very eclectic group of friends. Our guests were also varying in age range from children to senior citizens. We had around 190 guests. Not only did
she keep everything running smoothly even with the hiccups that happened but
she kept things running on time and got everyone on the dance floor even
Great Grandma Betsy! Everyone said this was the best wedding they've ever been to
and I know this couldn't have happened with out her! She is the greatest!

Profile Picture Anna, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Santana was wonderful and made our special day a hassle-free, smoothly operating, and fun day. She was responsive, professional, and truly sincere in her services.

Profile Picture User5151781, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Five star rating across the board! Santana was an amazing DJ, she rocked the dance floor the whole night. She was everything we wanted and more. Thank you Santana!

Profile Picture Jess, 10/24/15, 1 Review