Santana Entertainment Reviews

115 | Charlestown, MD

115 Reviews for Santana Entertainment

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ we could have asked for!

My husband and I hired Santana to DJ our wedding reception and are so glad we did! She was fantastic- from our first phone call to the end, she devoted her time and energy to making sure we were comfortable and had all of our questions answered.
    She incorporated all of our music requests and made sure that our personal favorites were played during the cocktail hour and dinner since they were not 'dancing' songs. We had numerous friends and family (of all ages, including the older generations) compliment us on the music. The dance floor was full the entire night.
    Santana was also a great MC, and made sure that announcements were made timely and effectively, but did not invoke herself in the reception, like some DJs tend to do. Thank you Santana!

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2018

WOW!!! Santana was amazing!!! My daughter and now son-in-law were very difficult to work with. They didn't get their songs to Santana until 3 days before the wedding. She was professional and patient and helped them through the process. Everyone commented after the wedding about how much fun they had and how they couldn't stay off the dance floor. We had such an amazing time and I credit Santana with making the party such a huge success!!!

Diane · Married on 08/05/2018

Loved, loved, loved Santana! My daughter initially didn't want a DJ, but I talked her into hiring one. Santana was WONDERFUL! She worked with us to ensure the pre-ceremony music was perfect (she pretty much picked it out with my daughter's blessings), worked with our musicians for the ceremony (a niece and nephew), and make the reception what it was. She was professional and so very easy to work with! The guests were dancing till the very end! Can't thank or recommend her enough.

Rossanna · Married on 08/04/2018

We loved Santana as our dj for our wedding on 8/4/18. From the first moment that we spoke to her on the phone, we knew that she was the best dj for us! She was the only one who asked questions like, what is the ratio between family and friends that will attend. She also went above and beyond and explain best table seating arrangements and what a hot and cold room was. We are not talking about temperature; Santana can explain it to you. We kept the people out dancing and moving and that is what we wanted.

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2018

Santana was amazing! To begin, she is very considerate of teachers and service men and women regarding her prices. As for her professionalism and customer service, she is top notch. I'm the first person in my family to have a full-blown wedding (about 100 people) and she guided me every step of the way. I can't say how many hours she spent with me on the phone discussing every detail so that I wouldn't miss or forget anything. The timeline she provides was also very important and helpful to the rest of my vendors. On the wedding day itself she was prompt, punctual, fun, and (once again) a great guide. She informed me of all of the upcoming events before they happened so that I didn't have to worry about forgetting anything or thinking about anything throughout the night - my husband and I were just able to enjoy ourselves as a result. If you are looking for a D.J. for your wedding I couldn't recommend her more!

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

Santana made our wedding day the best celebration ever!! Very easy to navigate their website and choose music! Really kept our dance floor moving and guests entertained. Thank you Santana!

Veronica · Married on 09/17/2017

Santana was great! She and her staff helped make our dream wedding day a huge success! She will customize your music based on your selections and she also plays what is suitable for the audience she is addressing. Our wedding was last Sunday on 9/17/17 and my husband and I were very happy with her services.
    Veronica

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

Santana was AMAZING! She kept the dance floor full the entire night! Everyone from tots to grands were on the floor, even our 95 year old uncle! She kept things flowing, yet hardly knew that she was there. She even let the father of the bride relive his old DJ days by letting him at the controls for a bit. I would use Santana again in a heartbeat. Very reasonable, flexible and very accommodating and professional. She really knows the business. Her suggestions were spot on. Highly recommend her!

Melanie · Married on 08/19/2017

Santana Entertainmemt was great! Relaible, organized and fun! Everything went so smoothly during the entire ceremony and reception. Mic's used during the ceremony allowed guests to hear my officiant great! Music selection at my wedding was so important to me and Santana kept the flow moving and party moving along! Everything was so organized and thought out and my guests were having a great time! I would definitely use her again for future gatherings! I highly recommend Santana for your wedding! Just be prepared for the night to go so fast when you're having that much fun!

Kaitlin · Married on 08/12/2017

Santana was amazing to work with as I was planning my wedding. She was so helpful and attentive to all of my needs. While I didn't get the chance to meet her until the day of my wedding, I was more than comfortable booking her regardless. She is very professional and it is apparent that she is very experienced at her job. My wedding flowed smoothly thanks to all of her help!

Joe · Married on 06/24/2017

Exceptional DJ. Santana knows how to get the party started and keep it going. She was a pleasure to work with, played fantastic music, provided great service where a mic was needed, and garnered constant praises from several people all night long.

Cheryl · Married on 06/23/2017

Santana Entertainment went beyond my expectations. Not only was she helpful with music selection, sound system set-up suggestions and the like, BUT she offered valuable insight into the reception planning. We had a number of live music performances and Santana was accommodating and more than flexible incorporating this aspect of our ceremony and reception into her programming. We sincerely thank her for all that she did to make our day special.

Christiana · Married on 06/17/2017

Santana was the perfect addition to our wedding reception. From our very first consultation conversation, I could tell she was a professional and a really sweet person to boot! Many guests shared with my wife and I both during and after the ceremony how much they enjoyed Santana's selection of music and her overall vibe. She helped us create a wonderful and smooth evening even with impromptu moments of fun within the night! I recommend her very highly and wish her the best!

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

Everyone came up to us during and after the wedding saying how great our music and DJ was. Santana started the party off right with great, upbeat music during the cocktail hour that led to basically all 200 of our guests on the dance floor the rest of the night. She listened to what was important to us, and used her vast experience and charisma to put on a wedding even better than we could have imagined.

Michele · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't say enough about how fabulous Santana is to work with and how attentive and professional she was as DJ for our daughter's wedding. She created a magical event. So many of our guests commented on the music and how much fun they had. Our crowd widely ranged in ages and so many told us that ours was the best wedding they ever went to! Many of our guests were from New York, too!!
    Her attention to details is unmatched and all of her suggestions were spot on for helping us give our guests an amazing time and give our daughter and her husband their dream wedding come true! We ALL danced the night away! Highly highly HIGHLY recommend Santana! I may have to throw my husband a 60th birthday party so I can hire her again! :)

Brian · Married on 06/03/2017

Santana was amazing from beginning to end. On our very first call, she took the time to get to know us as a couple and talk about what kind of wedding we wanted and what our vision was. She also talked about what kind of music we like and don't like. Santana utilizes a website that lets you enter all your information - wedding party, agenda, etc... - so everything is in one spot. She helped us organize our entire day which was great for us because we never thought of all the different things we needed to consider. One of the best parts of the website was the list of most popular wedding songs and you can create "must play" "play if there's time" and "absolutely do not play" lists to ensure you have the wedding you want. I think what we appreciated most about Santana was her expertise paired with her flexibility. She repeatedly told us it was our day and she would do whatever we wanted - and she meant it. But she also had a ton of ideas and recommendations from her experience and these were so helpful. Our wedding was awesome because she did such a great job. When our guests seemed shy to get out on the dance floor, she asked us if she could do a couple's dance to get people dancing - and it worked! From then on the dance floor was packed. She played a great selection of music and paired our playlist with songs our guests requested and songs she could tell people would like. If a song seemed to garner a lukewarm response, she'd end it quickly and go to another. And when songs really got everyone excited, she would try and play more like that one. Santana checked in with us before the night ended and gave us big hugs. So I'm not just saying it, from beginning - the planning - to the end, Santana was a dream to work with. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you Santana for making our wedding unforgettable!

Shannon · Married on 05/21/2017

Santana is a wonderful DJ and has a great personality. She will do whatever it takes to make you happy. And she will be honest if she thinks a song wont be good or people wont dance to it for ex. a song me and my husbands mom picked for him called Waynes World as a surprise, since his name is Wayne we thought it would be funny, but Santana was right when she said noone woud get it ;-) She knows her stuff. Unfortunantly because my wedding was on a Sunday and during the day we didn't have a lot of people dancing, but she did a great job anyway and everyone loved the music during the cocktail hour and when we all were eating. I would recommend Santana to others in a heartbeat. She is a sweetheart and very professional too! So glad my friend recommended her.

Kourtney · Married on 04/13/2017

Wonderful to work with! She helped us last minute and was flexible with last minite changes even day of. She was friendly and kept the guests entertained and dancing!

Stephanie · Married on 04/01/2017

Santana is truly a God send! She not only provided the entertainment for our wedding, she was there for me every step of the way from planning to just being that shoulder to cry on. I HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding or next event - I promise that you will not be disappointed!

• Kathrine

Kathrine · Married on 03/18/2017

This woman is a magician! We had a smaller afternoon wedding and most of our guests were older. She got our guests dancing and having a good time. She works a lot with the venue we chose and she and the day-of coordinator kept a smooth flow for the entire event. She was very accommodating with some of my stranger music requests (soundtrack from a movie) and really made our day special. Although we could request music, we chose to only pick a bunch we had to hear, wanted to hear, and did not want to hear and let Santana read the room. Her experience speaks volumes for how happy our guests and we were and we definitely recommend her to everyone!

Brian · Married on 02/19/2017

Santana is the best for getting you what you need and want for your wedding, and it is done professionally and with class. Talented and a pleasure to work with.

• ParticulierSylphe

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

Santana made planning our music a much less stressful task that we thought it would be. She took the time to get to know us, listened to what we and our guests liked and delivered a great night! We did not want your "typical" wedding music, and emphasized our love of alternative and 60's music. Santana provided the perfect mix for our atmosphere. We had so many compliments on our music, it was amazing.

Susan · Married on 10/29/2016

Santana was such a delight to work with before and during my son's wedding. Her expertise and musical knowledge was outstanding! We didn't think we had a dancing crowd, but the dance floor was packed! Santana is the BEST at "reading" the crowd! Our guests had a memorable time! The Bride and Groom had a blast! Thank you Santana!

Erin · Married on 09/04/2016

We LOVED Santana! We met her at a friend's wedding, and knew almost immediately we were going to book with her! She was so sweet, and super easy to work with! She is always willing to talk with you- we had many phone calls going over things, and answering questions. Santana was very helpful in keeping everything on track, and worked well with our other vendors. She definitely knows what she's doing, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Our friends and family are still telling us how much of a great time they had! We had an absolute blast, and our wedding turned our to be everything we dreamed! We definitely owe a lot of our thanks to her!

Swati · Married on 09/03/2016

Dear Santana,
    On behalf of our whole family I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you and your husband for an absolutely wonderful night at our daughters sweet 16. Everything went off without a hitch thanks to you! The music was jamming and your MC skills are second to none. Your attention to detail exceeded mine (no small feat)! We will definitely be using your talents again in the future and will refer you far and wide!!