Weddings 826

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was referred here by two of my coworkers who also bought their dresses here. Wonderful experience from start to finish! Decent selection of dresses at a reasonable price. Scarlet was my consultant and could not have been nicer or more professional. The owner is very hands on and professional as well. I also purchased my veil and earrings here at their big sale in December. I ordered my dress and it arrived early within FIVE weeks!

Weddings 826 responded with the following comments:

Hi Randi,

You are too sweet! Thank you for the kind words and support of you and your friends. Brides like you ladies, are what makes us love our jobs and so successful! We look forward to helping you fit and accessorize your dress perfectly for your upcoming wedding! :)

Best Wishes,
Suzi, Scarlet and the girls at WEDDINGS 826

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
826 W Armitage, Chicago, IL 60614

Since 2002, we have specialized in offering beautiful off-the-rack bridal gowns and have continued to source a diverse array of bridal accessories. Weddings 826 is a unique bridal shop, as we not only offer our dresses off-the-rack at a discount, we also offer the option of custom ordering a new dress when a different size or color is desired. We also offer day-of wedding coordinating services.

Details
Services: Bride
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)