Wallflower Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From our very first meeting with Marla, to our wedding day, every single moment was special, fun, creative, and lovely! Marla listened to everything I wanted (and the things I didn’t know I wanted) on our initial meeting. She provided great suggestions, made excellent recommendations, and really came to understand my wedding day vision. On our second meeting, she showed my mom and I all of the flowers she planned to use, brainstormed ideas for vases that fit the theme, and took detailed notes about my wedding party, reception, and ceremony. She was professional the entire time, but also came to feel like a trusted friend. We felt completely confident in her execution of our wedding flower vision, often telling her “we trust you, Marla!” On our wedding day, Marla met us at the church and identified all of my family members, bridal party members, and honored guests to provide them their flowers for the day. She also made sure the church was perfectly set-up and ready. Marla even stayed calm when I asked her, last-minute, to add a detail to my bridal bouquet that I had received from my Grandfather. But most importantly, Marla came to the bridal suite to meet me, make sure my flowers were perfect and ready to go, and to give me one last hug before heading down the aisle. At the Arboretum, where we were holding our reception, Marla made sure each and every single table was perfectly arranged. Her attention to detail and extensive dedication to our wedding day vision, ensured that it was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! But above all, the flowers! Oh the flowers! I cannot even describe how perfectly they complimented all of the other décor that I had spent over a year gathering, creating, and preparing for our wedding day. The flowers were the perfect combination of asymmetric, wild, elegant, metallic, fragrant and romantic – just what I had asked for. Every guest I’ve spoken to since our wedding has mentioned how perfect the flowers were.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Batavia, IL 60510
Wallflower Designs is a floral design and consulting company devoted to providing personalized service and custom wedding flowers for brides looking for FRESH, FUN, and FABULOUS FLOWERS to express their vision and style for their big day! Contact us today to receive a complimentary consultation to discuss your wedding flowers!
Details