Voice On Demand - Professional DJ Sound & Lighting

Voice On Demand - Professional DJ Sound & Lighting

Treasure Coast & South Florida, FL 34952 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Voice on Demand is a Professional Voice Over, D.J. Sound and Lighting Company. We provide Professional Disc Jockeys, Equipment Rentals, Lighting, Special Effects, Live Sound and more.

Choosing the right DJ is crucial to your event’s success. A professional Disc Jockey is able to read the crowd, determine which songs to play and how to keep your guests motivated to make sure everyone has a great time! We have the experience, technology, and desire to make your day a unique and memorable experience!

Before you make a final decision regarding your entertainment log on to www.myvoiceondemand.com then click on DJ Services and Uplighting, to see our wonderful ideas for bringing any room to life with color and get an Instant Online Quote, for the many packages we offer.

If you prefer talking with us, please call Voice on Demand at 772-834-1974.

Our friendly, professional audio/lighting specialist and DJs, provide a complete solution to your entertainment needs, using state of the art equipment to ensure maximum performance.

No matter what size event you’re planning, Voice on Demand will make sure it’s a night to remember. That’s our promise!

George “Mr. G” Coles

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After months of looking for a DJ, I was so grateful when I ran into Mr. G at my wedding venue, during my food tasting, while he and his crew were there early to set-up for a wedding. I felt like God ordered my steps, as He knew that Mr. G was the chosen one to DJ and MC my wedding. I thanked God for him. He was so easy to talk to and assisted me with my wedding day planning.

Mr. G was responsive, organized, and professional. Our wedding was tailor-made because of the music, which he mixed so smoothly. I love to dance, so hiring the perfect DJ was very important to me. It was hard for me to leave the dance floor to take sunset photos. Everyone had a blast! He did such a great job. The company’s music selection is abundant and if they happen not to have a particular song, they will find it. (Who by the way also does lighting.) All in all, I would highly recommend his services. You will not be disappointed. Thanks again Mr. G. God Bless you!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
Services Used: DJ
Profile Picture
Paula
1 Review
Voice On Demand - Professional DJ Sound & Lighting is a wedding DJ and Lighting service from Port St Lucie. We service weddings througout the local area, including South Florida, Stuart, and Ft Pierce. Voice On Demand - Professional DJ Sound & Lighting is a professional wedding DJ and Lighting company that has been part of the South Florida and Treasure Coast wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in uplighting and professional broadcasting voices
772-834-1974
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment