Van Gons Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Van Gons was the best choice I made for my wedding (aside from my groom, of course). This review is overdue, and I have had my pictures to look at over and over again for the past 6 months and I still love those pictures! I relive the day every time I look at them. I searched many photography websites looking for the style I wanted at a price I could afford. -- most photographers can give you the posed shots you want, sure, but Van Gons has a way of capturing the raw candid emotion in people's expressions throughout the wedding and receoption in such a beautiful way. It's obvious from her portfolio of work, and that's why I picked her. She did not disappoint! In addition to the stellar photography work, which cannot be overemphasized, she was extremely professional, promptly responded to any and all questions, and was overall very personable and delightful to interact with. I'd recommend her to anyone and hope myself to have the opportunity to hire her again for something!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Hampton, VA 23666

Serving the U.S. and beyond

Photographers capture what they see in the world.  How they see it is governed by their perspective, a perspective shaped by life's events.  And it is through life's events that have tbrought them the people they know and love today.  Because of them, I see beauty.  Because of them, I see joy  Because of them, I see love.  And so I ... read more

Photographers capture what they see in the world.  How they see it is governed by their perspective, a perspective shaped by life's events.  And it is through life's events that have tbrought them the people they know and love today.  Because of them, I see beauty.  Because of them, I see joy  Because of them, I see love.  And so I shoot...

What sets each and every one of us apart from the rest of the world are the little details that make us who we are. No two pictures are ever the same for that very reason. A smile, a glance, a subtle touch… even silence. How are these moments interpreted? Defined by your personality and captured through my imagination and creativity, we transform these moments into photographs- little pieces of art that form and capture the very essence of your story.

What is my philosophy? Plain and simple, I capture what I see. I believe that life is unscripted- so should your photographs. And because we all have a voice, I make sure that yours is deliberated through my work. And so whether it’s the observed, the unscripted, or the deliberate, share with me your story… so that I can help you share it with the world.

+/- read less