TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The best tasting most beautiful cake ever! They where the only ones I went to. I know all the other ones so didn't feel a need to try them I didn't know Todo Dulce so when my photographer told me about them I had to check them out. In Miami we have a lot of talented cake makers but they lack in taste not Todo Dulce they where amazing the design beautiful delivered on time. Everything was perfect can't wait for my 1 year anniversary to eat the frozen cake I kept. They truly blew me away it came out much better then I imagined.
Thank you girls sooooo much!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
6360 Bird Rd., Miami, FL 33155
Styles, tastes and attitudes vary around the world. At TODO DULCE – EVERYTHING SWEET, it is understood that not every bride would want the same cake.  Who say’s that a cake has to be a white, round, tiered Rum cake?  Today’s brides can choose from a tempting array of fillings:  French chocolate, white chocolate, carrot, banana, hazelnut, orange, lemon flavored, sponge, or Todo Dulces Exclusive cake, the delicious Vanilla with brandy, and many more...!!!  At Todo Dulce, we offer personal service. Come in or set up an appointment so we may discuss how we can turn your imagination into a sweet experience.

Visit us at www.tododulces.com        +/- read less
Details