TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet Reviews

99 Reviews for TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet

• Maria

Maria Gomez · Married on 02/29/2020

Soo yummyy

For our wedding cake we really wanted something clean cut but modern. We decided to go with a 4 tier cake. Todo Dulce was such a nice experience to work with. They recommended the best advice that worked with our vision. And the cake...OMG so delicious. We picked coconut on 2 of the tiers and the best of them all is the Amaretto cake!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Day

Starting from the cake tasting, the entire experience was super easy and stress free! Every flavor of cake we tried was absolutely AMAZING. I went in with a picture of an idea and they delivered a cake that was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. The cake flavors were so delicious and we had so many compliments on them! We went with a few different flavors. Overall, it was a PERFECT experience and I could not have asked for more

Sent on 05/16/2019

Marie · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect wedding cake with amazing service

Elina and her team were amazing and so easy to work with. They were the 3rd company we did a tasting with and we are so glad we didn’t settle for the first 2. They gave the perfect amount of options during the tasting and even offered options to make it more or less moist to our liking. Elina and her team created our cake exactly how we had envisioned and were willing to accept any design we wanted. We were thrilled with the outcome and would definitely recommend to all our family and friends. Thank you to Elina and the entire Todo Dulce team!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Alexandra · Married on 11/11/2018

Ale & Vlads Wedding - November 11, 2018

EXCELLENT customer service and the sweetest staff to work with. I went to multiple cake vendors and by the far the one that showed the most love in what they do is Todo Dulces. Elina the owner is beyond amazing and made my vision the perfect cake come true. I was beyond happy with my wedding cake and the taste was delicious.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Cristina · Married on 09/22/2018

Our cake was not only beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned but it was delicious! I finished my whole slice and can’t wait to enjoy again on our first anniversary! Thank you Todo Dulces! Our cake pops and dessert shots were also a bit hit! They flew right off the table! :) 9/2/18

Sent on 09/07/2018

Aixa · Married on 08/04/2018

Phenomenal!

We tried cake samples at many places before our wedding. We absolutely loved the taste and texture of the cakes at Todo Dulces. We loved the cake so much that we also had them provide macaroons, merenguitos, alfajores, mini-tarts, and mousses. They also made amazing cupcakes. Just an absolutely phenomenal bakery to work with!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Heidi · Married on 03/03/2018

Our wedding cake turned out AMAZING!! And for someone on a very tight schedule, I was SO PLEASED to be in and out of Todo Dulce when I went to do my cake selection/tasting. I literally walked in at around 5:00 PM without making an appointment (which I later learned I should have). The girl was super accommodating despite my walking in without appt. I saw pictures of other cakes for reference, chose one, modified it to my liking, received a very well-conceived sketch of what it would look like with my changes, tested all their flavors, chose what I wanted, and walked out by 5:20 PM. The lady in the front desk was also the owner (I believe this is a two-person venture), and she treated me very kindly. She told me a regular ribbon would not work with a buttercream cake because it sticks to it and becomes sticky/wet, but I told her I didn't want to spend more money to make the ribbon out of fondant, and she chose to include it in my package for free without even knowing me. The cake turned out beautiful, moist, delicious, and my only wish is that I had more of it to eat today! I would recommend this place to everyone.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Patti · Married on 02/03/2018

Todo Dulces did a wonderful job on our wedding cake. Everybody raved about how gorgeous and unique our cake was! They were flexible and helpful in advising between different designs. It was also delicious! I can't wait to eat it again in 1 year!!!

Sent on 02/26/2018
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 01/20/2018

Our wedding cake was delicious! All the guest mentioned how they almost never expect to have good cake at weddings, but this cake was so good that they had seconds.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Ashley · Married on 01/06/2018

Todo Dulce's cakes are deliscious!

After have an unpleasant experience with another vendor, I called the store to set-up an appointment for a tasting. From the moment we walked in, we were hooked. The samples were great, the service was friendly and knowledgeable. They don't try to over-sell or push things on you that you don't want/need. We knew we wanted something small, simple, yet elegant, and they hit it right on the mark. They were able to take the bits of pictures we had and put our final design together flawlessly.

The final product was exactly like what we had discussed and imagined! It was perfect!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Marcel · Married on 12/31/2017

Our cake was gorgeous AND delicious (Nutella filling)! Todo dulce was super easy to work with - which was what we needed since we were coordinating from NYC. We had only a vague idea of what we wanted our cake to look like and they helped to bring it to life.

We loved working with them so much, when we were down in Miami for a birthday celebration, we used them for the birthday cake as well.

Sent on 02/17/2018

TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet's reply:

Hi Marcel!! Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this, we are glad we could bring to life your dream wedding cake!! We wish you nothing but the best, xoxo!
  • Yaritza

Yaritza · Married on 12/09/2017

Delicious!!! Our Wedding cake was beautiful and taste very good. Also the decoration was perfect for our wedding theme.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Rainey · Married on 11/19/2017

Todo Dulce is truly a little slice of heaven. A family owned personable business that was a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to our next celebration with one of their scrumptious cakes!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Martha · Married on 09/23/2017

I am so happy I ended up choosing Todo Dulce for my wedding cakes! They were recommended to me by my wedding planner , Michelle Candelaria of Halo Events. After my great experience at the cake tasting, I was sure of who to hire for making the cakes! They were very nice and attentive and made several wonderful suggestions on cake design.
    All of their flavors were delicious (it was hard to decide -so I chose 4 different flavors!) I ended up ordering three separate cakes and I'm so glad I did. They were all so beautiful and went perfectly with the wedding style!!! All my guests raved on how good it was. Some even asked me the next day if there was any cake left that they could come by and pick up. I would definitely recommend Todo Dulce for their gorgeous cakes.
    Thank you for helping create our fairytale wedding!
    -Martha & Orlando (9/23/2017)

Sent on 10/10/2017

Monestime · Married on 04/08/2017

This vendor was part of my package and probably the only vendor to receive 5 stars from me. The cake was delicious and we were able to pick 4 different layers. The cake was delivered on time, and exactly what we wanted. #Happybride
    To be fair, I did not taste all of the layers because everything happened so fast. However, my guest said it was great.

Sent on 05/20/2017
  • I

Illine · Married on 02/11/2017

For my tenth wedding anniversary I requested for each of my ten tables one 8 inch cake colored like the sea ombre. they were to DIE FOR. Todo Dulces is absolutely an amazing bakery do not hesitate to reach out to them tell them Illine sent you.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Christy · Married on 01/21/2017

YUMMY! Amazing cake and super moist!

Sent on 02/04/2017

TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet's reply:

Thank you for your review!! We hope to see you back soon!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2016

Todo Dules is a hidden treasure family run bakery sitting on Bird Road that makes a superb wedding cake!! We had a three tiered "semi-naked" cake that just fit beautifully into our wedding, and had that little added "dulces" with a Cuban sugar flare that made our dulce de leche filling just make the whole cake! We can't wait to come back down and get another cake from them, and definitely recommend them to anyone in South Florida!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Marcela · Married on 09/03/2016

TODO Dulces is delicious, wonderful to work with and I couldn't be happier to have picked them for three important events in my life. I would continue to come here! They are affordable and delicious!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2016

Todo Dulce is absolutely amazing! Let me start off by saying that my fiancé and I went to three other bakeries that were supposed to be "top of the line" and were not even mildly impressed. From the second we stepped into Todo Dulce, we knew that our experience would be different. We were greeted by Gisselle who was gracious and attentive. She brought the cake out and my fiancé and I loved each and every flavor. The cake is so moist and the flavors and textures are just right. After we chose our flavors (marble and guava with cream cheese...yum), she patiently discussed the design of the cake with us and drew up a cake that matched our description to the T. Todo Dulce and Gisselle made our cake tasting an exciting event. They are worlds apart from the many other bakeries we tried in Miami. I cannot say enough nice things about Todo Dulce. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/08/2016

TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet's reply:

Thank you! Thank you and thank you! For trusting us. We are happy to know the cake exceeded your expectations.

xoxo
    Todo Dulces

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

TODO DULCE was fabulous! My daughter (Bride) had a photo of a three tier cake and inquired could the cake be made for her wedding. The baker immediately agreed that it could be done and without an added charge. I was anxious prior to the event to see would the cake be close to the requested design, and it was, it was perfect. And the sterling cake stand gave it an even more elaborate presentation. Our guest were amazed at the beauty of the cake. Also it was delicious! Thank you TODO DULCE.

Sent on 05/25/2016

TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet's reply:

Hi Amanda!! Yay!! What a great feeling to know everyone was amazed. We mission accomplished!! Thank you for making us part of such an important day!

xoxo
    Todo Dulces

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2016

We found Todo Dulce as a preferred vendor from our venue. We read the reviews online and decided to try them. During our tasting, we met with Giselle; she asked me and my husband for ideas on what we wanted our cake to look like. We showed her multiple pictures and she took the time to draw and design a cake specifically for us. She then went above and beyond to show us other options that would make the cake look even better. After leaving there, we decided to try one other place that seems to be a Miami favorite; however, when we went there, we were not treated with nearly the same warmth and attention. Rather we were shown a book and basically told to pick from other cakes that others had already made. We knew that no one would be able to deliver what Todo Dulce could. On our wedding day, not only did our cake look BEAUTIFUL, but it tasted just as good, if not better than it did during our tasting. You will not be disappointed with the service, quality and appearance that you will receive from Todo Dulce.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Hi Lauren!!

Thank you so much for such a great review. We love what we do, and love to hear feedback from our lovely couples.
    We are glad you liked your wedding cake, THANK YOU for allowing us to be part of such an important date in your life.
    Hope to see you back soon.
    Xo
    Gisselle

Holly · Married on 04/16/2016

My cake was exactly what I envisioned and was absolutely delicious!

Great vendor!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Hi Holly!!!

We are very happy you liked your wedding cake. It was gorgeous. Thank you for allowing us to be part of such an important day in your life.
    Hope to see you back soon!
    Xo,
    Todo Dulces Team!

Claire · Married on 03/18/2016

Todo Dulce was my first choice for our wedding cake and we came with a HUGE request ---- we wanted a cake that looked like the Stanley Cup (we are huge Chicago Blackhawk fans and said, if they won last year we would have this cake --- and they did just that). I brought them an image I found of a cake that looked exactly how I wanted ---- and they replicated it to perfection. My husbands jaw hit the floor when he walked into the ballroom and spotted the cake. We had ANY hockey fans in attendance too who couldn't believe it. The flavors we chose were carrot cake (my favorite --- todo dulce sure knows how to make a delicious carrot cake at that) and dulce de leche (my husbands favorite, it was SO good). We also had meringues and chocolate covered marshmallows that were to die for (especially when we all went to the hotel bar after and everyone was looking for something to snack on). Thank you, Todo Dulce, for making our wedding cake dreams a reality, we could not have asked for the Stanley Cup cake to look any better --- it even went viral after my husband posted it on reddit!!! xoxo

Sent on 03/22/2016

TODO DULCE - Everything Sweet's reply:

AWESOME!!! We are VERY HAPPY to hear this. The cake was a great idea and we are glad we brought your idea to reality.

Thank you for trusting us, and we hope to see pictures soon!

XOXO

Grace · Married on 03/12/2016

My daughter's wedding cake was from Todo Dulce, it was spectacular - both in design and taste - we highly recommend this vendor. This is the second wedding cake Laura does for us - and both were fantastic! Definitely highly recommended/

Sent on 03/15/2016