The Westin Galleria Dallas

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

My husband and I looked at so many different venues for our wedding. We instantly fell in love with the Westin and everything it had to offer. Their prices were very reasonable and all the staff was wonderful to work with. Their wedding coordinator, Courtnay was THE BEST!!! She was always available to answer questions, make suggestions, or just listen to me vent during all the crazy planning. The Westin was very flexible to our needs and I would highly recommend having any event at this hotel.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
13340 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 75240

All you need to do is say "I do"

Let The Westin Galleria Dallas be home to your new beginning, where your only job is to say 'I do'.    With inspiring décor, gourmet cuisine and captivating event spaces, our Westin Wedding Specialist ensures every nuance of your j oyous celebration is well-attended to and refined to reflect your individuality.    For more information about weddings and special events at The Westin Galleria Dallas, visit our Website at:  www.thewestingalleriadallas.com/dallas-wedding.    Contact our Wedding Specialist, Courtnay Evans, at 972.450.2994 or courtnay.evans@westin.com to start planning your new beginning  with The Westin Galleria Dallas today.

Details
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 1375
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome

Westin Galleria Bridal Show from Elixir Entertainment on Vimeo.

Highlights from a recent event at The Westin Galleria in Dallas. Various wedding vendors met with potential clients and the guests were treated to a great lunch while watching the latest bridal fashions.

video produced by: www.elixir-entertainment.com

Alison + Ray's Wedding from Elixir Entertainment on Vimeo.

The Westin Galleria Dallas is a wedding venue from Dallas, TX . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fort Worth, Addison, and Plano. The Westin Galleria Dallas is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Dallas wedding industry for 29 years. We specialize in ceremonies, receptions and special events