The Shabby Chic Bride

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
2.5

I rarely write reviews but after reading the only review here on this site I was absolutely compelled to. I would recommend this store (and have) to all my friends and family. After coming from a staunch, and very unappealing experience at Davids Bridal, wear they literately wanted me to fill out the equivalent to a job application to even look at a dress, And refusing based on principle,I left that store feeling disappointed that this day of finding the magic of a dream dress had been compromised.
As I entered SC I was met with warmth and openness. Elisabeth greeted me and my Best friend (Maid of Honor) with a sincere smile and determination to be helpful. I said I was and 10/12 on the bottom and a 12/14 on top. She directed us to racks full of gowns and encouraged me to try on, based in that some of them had been altered. It was the most fun pouring through all these options. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I chose about 8 dresses varying in sizes from 10 - 14. Elisabeth was the perfect blend of helpful and absent. I didn't feel like she was babysitting us or hovering, though she miraculously appeared when I needed her to take a dress to the room. I cannot write enough words to say how professional and friendly she was. She was also very honest and informative. The first one I tried on she immediately said was "huge." She was right and kept me moving forward though my selection. The greatest thing was that I chose dresses I would not have in a Bridal store, because of price and pressure. I chose what I liked, not what the price tag warranted. I would advise all brides to at least experience the freedom in this. Especially Brides like me who are middle Age and 30 years ago spent way too much for a wedding dress that they looked at later and said "What was I thinking?"
The gown I chose I never would have chosen in a photo. I would have passed it by. And it is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! This review is long and there is more to say. Go TO The Shabby Chic

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
2195 Hyacinth NE, #144, Salem, OR 97301

Never worn & worn once wedding attire.

At The Shabby Chic Bride, we help our beautiful brides find the perfect dress!

At The Shabby Chic Bride, we help our beautiful brides find the perfect dress!

With a selection of over 750 wedding gowns at prices for just about every budget, you are sure to find your dream-wedding gown here! The majority of our gowns are experienced and pre-loved but we also carry new, designer, couture, sample, discontinued and vintage gowns, and our inventory is constantly changing!

Come on in but don't judge the dress by its hanger!

#tscbride #oregonbride #theshabbychicbride