The Mansion at Oak Hill

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Mansion at Oak Hill did a WONDERFUL job with my wedding and my needs. For the amount of money, that we spent they seemed to go above and beyond in service. The food was great and the service was amazing. They provided us with a list of awesome vendors that have worked there before. The venue for outdoor ceremonies is beautiful and makes beautiful pictures. This is a great place whether you're on a budget or not.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
5801 E. 116th Street, Carmel, IN 46033

A beautiful reception site on the northside of Indianapolis!

The Mansion at Oak Hill, known for creating events to remember, reflects the charm of nineteenth century southern homes. Its graceful beauty offers the perfect setting for wedding receptions.

Click here to view beautiful photographs of our weddings.
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1993
Employees: 25
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (16)
The Mansion at Oak Hill is a wonderful venue. They are able to accommodate many different weddings or events. The scenery is spectacular for an outside wedding. If you choose to have an indoor wedding the windows in the ballroom give you the feeling of being outside. Erin and Jennifer will work with you and your schedule/budget to plan the perfect wedding/reception. I have worked with both of them and their attention to detail, flexilibilty and creativity make planning a wedding a breeze.
PROS I KNOW (95)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
The Mansion at Oak Hill is a wedding Venue from Carmel, IN . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Indianapolis, Carmel, and Fishers and surrounding areas. The Mansion at Oak Hill is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Indianapolis wedding industry for 22 years. We specialize in Outdoor ceremonies, outdoor and indoor receptions and other special events