The Gourmet Kitchen Catering

Profile Picture
Amber
1 Review
04/21/2012

"Madhoo and her catering team at The Gourmet Kitchen did an amazing job. From the beginning, they blew the competition out of the water. She treated us like we were members of her family instead of just another customer. I told Madhoo about my style and she created a beautiful, creative, and amazingly delicious menu that our wedding guests are still talking about. I felt as if she could read my mind! Our best decision for our wedding was working with The Gourmet Kitchen. My husband and I were constantly amazed at the kindness, special touches, and over-the-top quality of their service. She even had a henna artist decorate our cake to match my elaborate and detailed personality. I would recommend The Gourmet Kitchen to anyone who wants the PERFECT menu for their special day. The quality and the service were superior in every way, and the cost was better than any of the other catering quotes we received. Must taste to believe!!"

~Amber Storms Baird

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
1200 Miramonte Street, Broomfield, CO 80020

WE COOK IN YOUR LANGUAGE!

WE COOK IN YOUR LANGUAGE!   We are a full service catering company serving the Denver Metro Area and the Front Range since 2002 - a ONE-STOP-SHOP to make your wedding a success. We work closely with you till your wedding day to make sure you can enjoy your day to the fullest worry and stress free.   In addition to American Fare, we provide a large variety of Ethnic Gourmet Food from around the globe, giving you an exceptional variety of menu choices to enchant your friends and family. We custom-design our Menu and Services for you. We are preferred vendors to several events centers and will take care of all aspects of planning your event such as Food, Flowers & Creative Decor, Table Linens, Entertainment Services, Photography and much, much more.   We are very passionate about 'living green' and have the tools, resources and the expertise to help you with your next Eco-conscious Event. We consider ourselves to be partners with our customers, our employees, our community and our environment.    To view the excellent testimonials from our clients, please visit:  http://www.thegourmetkitchen.biz/category/testimonials/

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Catering
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
The Gourmet Kitchen Catering is a wedding Caterer from Denver, CO. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denver, Boulder, Longmont, Vail, Estes Park, and Colorado Springs. The Gourmet Kitchen Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Denver, CO wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in full service catering for wedding, corporate and Eco-conscious events.