Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stacey Adams Photography

Stacey Adams is an award-winning photographer based in Los Angeles and specializing in creative wedding and portrait photography.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Stacey Adams Photography on

25 Reviews for Stacey Adams Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

Stacey is absolutely the BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER! She is a true artist with an incredibly distinct style. She is incredibly professional, always setting up the most amazing shots. I give her my HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION. She is worth every penny! If you are lucky enough that she is available for your wedding, hire her immediately, you will be thrilled that you have such a professional capturing the most meaningful day of your life!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

I am very pleased with my wedding photos. She is very professional, and loves her job. She is open to your photo style but at the same time will direct you professionally. It was a pleasure working with her. I loved every wedding photo! What i really loved about the whole experience is how she captures sooo many great photos that wasn't staged, while being lowkey and behind the scenes. I was able to enjoy my wedding day, walking around, dancing, talking, kissing my husband and she captured everything from a distance, i was like "Wha?? where was she??". Pre Ceremony pictures she made me feel very comfortable to see how much she enjoyed taking pictures of me, that gave me extra confidence and brought out the best in me. She will fix you to get the best shot, and she was snapping away with excitement and it made me that much happier to see she loved to take pictures of me. I would definitely use her services again in the future. My husband was very happy with her, and said "we" will give her a call for our next life event..like.. maternity shoot..I def recommend her, well money spent.

Profile Picture Mrs, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stacey Adams is a super talented photographer and I couldn't have enjoyed working with her more. She is very professional, but warm, friendly, and laid-back, and does a great job of putting people at ease so that she can capture the best possible photographs. When I saw the slide show she put together of our wedding photos, I couldn't stop crying. They were so beautiful and perfectly captured the spirit of our wedding day. I recommend her very highly for any event.

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/31/14, 1 Review

Matted Prints
Negatives
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Stacey is the best at what she does.She captures THE MOMENT and that is what is amazing..those candid pictures.We have done events together and she is always amazing.I highly recommend her to any bride.

Events