The Flower Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the moment we first met Andie I knew that we could trust her with our flowers. She asked detailed questions to find out exactly what we wanted and found a way to deliver that within our budget. She answered all our questions and when we had to make a few changes she handled it promptly and professionally. I didn't have to check in with her, she kept me updated and asked if there was anything else she could do. I would not hesitate to have her do flowers for any occasion and she definitely provided the "wow" factor for my wedding.

The Flower Studio responded with the following comments:

Melinda and Mike!
I so appreciate your kind words.. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day. Best wishes, today and always!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
The Flower Studio , 580 Palm Springs Dr # 582A, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Serving Orange, Lake and Seminole Counties

Established in 2008

The Flower Studio started as a home based business. Then we became a website/craigslist store and finally in 2010, we were able to open our own retail store. Even with the economy not being 100%, we are able to survive and make to another year. Now, after 3 loyal years in the Sorrento / Lake County area, our store relocate to Altamonte Springs - the "big city". We are working with any Bride's Budget - what you can afford is what we will charge. Booking for summer 2014 - make sure and call us for an appointment. Our talent is your advantage - investing in classes and education is our goal. Providing you with excellent design is our must. We need your support and your business - we will give you more product/service for your budget.

Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Last Year, I shoot a wedding at the Crane Roost Lake, Altamonte Springs. The flower arrangements were done beautifully and professionally. They arrived on the exact time the bride expected them. I was able to take few gorgeous pictures of the bouquet for the wedding album. It made my job so easy! I am sure if the Flower Studio is your flower vendor you will be more than pleased and you will have exquisite flower photos for your album.
The Flower Studio is a wedding event and wedding studio from Orlando Metro Area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lake Mary, Winter Park, and Maitland. The Flower Studio is a professional wedding studio that has been part of the Orlando Metro Area wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in flowers for weddings and events