Serving Orange, Lake and Seminole Counties

Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 | map
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
About Us

Established in 2008

A gorgeous day.. perfect under YOUR yes.

We are happy to help you.

We work with any Budget - what you can afford is what we will charge.

Booking for 2015/2016 - make sure and call us for an appointment.

Our talent is your advantage - investing in classes and education is our goal.

Providing you with excellent design is our must.

Same sex marriage, Simple Ceremonies, Lush Events - we will handle them all.

Last minute flowers? We will gladly help accommodate your need.

www.theflowerstudioonline.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment we first met Andie I knew that we could trust her with our flowers. She asked detailed questions to find out exactly what we wanted and found a way to deliver that within our budget. She answered all our questions and when we had to make a few changes she handled it promptly and professionally. I didn't have to check in with her, she kept me updated and asked if there was anything else she could do. I would not hesitate to have her do flowers for any occasion and she definitely provided the "wow" factor for my wedding.

The Flower Studio responded with the following comments:

Melinda and Mike!
I so appreciate your kind words.. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day. Best wishes, today and always!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
Last Year, I shoot a wedding at the Crane Roost Lake, Altamonte Springs. The flower arrangements were done beautifully and professionally. They arrived on the exact time the bride expected them. I was able to take few gorgeous pictures of the bouquet for the wedding album. It made my job so easy! I am sure if the Flower Studio is your flower vendor you will be more than pleased and you will have exquisite flower photos for your album.
The Flower Studio is a wedding event and wedding studio from Orlando Metro Area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lake Mary, Winter Park, and Maitland. The Flower Studio is a professional wedding studio that has been part of the Orlando Metro Area wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in flowers for weddings and events
321-422-0823
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards