The Flower Studio Reviews

The Flower Studio 6
The Flower Studio 7
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Hendricks · Married on 11/21/2018

Beautiful flowers and amazing service!

We loved Andie! Planning a destination wedding can be difficult, but we were able to do all of our planning and coordinating over the phone/email no problem! I know absolutely nothing about flowers so I just emailed her some photos I found off Pinterest and she was able to recreate the bouquet(s) perfectly! The flowers were delivered promptly and we received so many compliments!!

The Flower Studio 10
    The Flower Studio 11
    The Flower Studio 12

Sheno · Married on 11/10/2018

Andie is phenomenal!!

The best experience I’ve had working with a florist. She is so sweet, very accommodating and responded so quickly to my many questions and requests. I sent her inspirational pictures and she executed my vision to perfection. I forgot to order the ribbon for my cake and I didn’t even get a cake topper and she decorated my cake without me even asking her. I honestly can’t adequately describe how amazing she is both as a person and an artist. (Please see pics). I highly, highly recommend Andie, at the Flower Studio. You won’t be disappointed!!!

The Flower Studio 13
    The Flower Studio 19
  • Robyn

Robyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding!

Andie did such a phenomenal job with our wedding. She exceeded our expectations. Everything was absolutely gorgeous. I can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 11/12/2018

The Flower Studio's reply:

Robyn! Since the moment we have met, I was absolutely honored to be your florist of choice. Being part of your whole process was amazing. Thank you so much both of you for trusting me. Your wedding is for sure one for the books. Glad our paths have crossed. Wishing you all the best, today and always. xoxo

Renee Martinez · Married on 10/21/2018

Bang for the buck

It was such a pleasure working with Andie for our wedding. She was so personable and fun to work with. She understood our vision and the flowers were beautiful. She worked with our budget and even suggested cost saving tips. My husband and I will definitely be in her shop again to buy flowers. We are so happy we trusted her with our wedding flowers.

Sent on 11/12/2018
    The Flower Studio 20
    The Flower Studio 21

The Flower Studio's reply:

Renee! You are such a sweetheart. Thank you very much for trusting me with your wedding flowers. You were a gorgeous bride! Congratulations.

Cindy · Married on 10/19/2018

The Best! Andie, the owner of the Flower Studio was an amazing florist and overall wonderful person to work with!

I have sincerely shared on other reviews that if you want the following from your florist - you should choose Andie, the owner of the Flower Studio to do the flowers for your Wedding:
    1) If you want the flowers to be beautifully arranged and look Amazing! 2) If you want someone who can listen effectively to what you want and interpret your vision for your Wedding in flowers 3)If you want someone who is easy to work with, warm & friendly, but the consummate professional 4) If you want someone who will be honest and who will try to provide ideas to help you stay close to your budget or help you to be realistic 5) If you want someone who is fast and knows how to improvise well and assist in changes
    All of these wonderful traits are Andie Muller's, the floral designer/artist/owner of the Flower Studio. She recently did my daughter's flowers for her Wedding and this was our experience with The Flower Studio. What a phenomenal job Andie did of my daughter's Wedding flowers and what an incredible person to work with! Can't say enough good stuff about Andie to express our appreciation for her and her work!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

The Flowers for my wedding were so perfect!

Andie is truly the best! She was always quick with responses and free to chat and answer any questions I had. All I wanted was a Protea in my bouquet and Andie captured my personality in the bouquet, centerpieces and everything she did. If you have a vision and not sure how to create it, trust Andie with your ideas and she will exceed your expectations!

• Sandra

Sandra · Married on 09/29/2018

Andie is a STAR!!!

I am so thankful Andie and I crossed paths!! I was disappointed with a last minute issue we had with our first florist and Andie was highly referred to me by my venue. At the moment I met Andie, I knew she was meant to be my florist!! It was an instant click, she understood my vision and made me feel confident that I would get exactly what I was looking for!! Throughout the entire process she was very responsive and open to changes. The day of the wedding, she sent me a message with the picture of my bouquet to make sure it was the way I wanted. It was absolutely perfect!! When she arrived, I could barely contain my tears when I saw my gorgeous bouquet, it was everything I wanted!! The centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and classy, the size, the color, the quality, everything was amazing!!! My wedding was a dream and I cannot even tell how many compliments we got on our flowers!!! Andie is an experienced and talented florist that offers reasonable prices for high quality flowers, you can’t go wrong with Andie!! We are so very thankful for all she did for us!

The Flower Studio 22
    The Flower Studio 23
    The Flower Studio 24
    The Flower Studio 25

Scarlett · Married on 07/28/2018

Wow! I was so impressed with the work Andie did for us. Our flowers were gorgeous! Exactly what I wanted. And after getting quotes from several vendors I was surprised at how reasonable her prices were. She was so easy to work with and very accommodating of changes I had to make. Amazing service all around.

Angela · Married on 06/23/2018

Andie did a fabulous job for our daugter’s wedding. The bride’s bouquet was everything she imagined and the venue decor was spectacular. Andie took her time with us, discussing all options and giving us advice on how we can stay within budget. No pressure or upselling. She even offered to move the arrangements after the ceremony to the reception area. Everything looked just perfect. We highly recommend her.

Cortney · Married on 04/29/2018

Andie was AMAZING! She really listened to what I was looking for and the budget I needed to stick to. All of the flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be going back to her for any future flower needs!

Sent on 05/04/2018

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me Cortney! It was a pleasure working with you. <3

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

The flowers at our son’s wedding were gorgeous and Andie was a joy to work with. Her creativity with all of the colors the couple wanted incorporated was amazing once it was all put together. I highly recommend The Flowe Studio. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 04/19/2018

The Flower Studio's reply:

It was my pleasure! I am so glad we were able to make it happen the way they want. Another success event!

Kellie · Married on 03/30/2018

The Flower Studio was very good to me for my wedding!! I cannot say how awesome Andie is! Her flowers are the best quality and freshness I've ever seen. From the beginning of planning flowers for my wedding, Andie was amazing at sitting down with me and making sure I got everything I wanted. She was great and very organized and friendly. Flowers looked so fresh and amazing on the wedding day! There is an option to have flowers delivered and we thought that was very helpful! I will definitely use her for any flower needs in the future!

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 03/10/2018

Beautiful design!

All I knew walking in to my meeting with Andie was my wedding color and a little bit about what I was hoping for in the style of my bouquet. She showed me all kinds of options and gave me amazing advice to make sure my arrangements were unique and beautiful to fit in with my overall dream and design for our wedding. When I left that meeting, I was confident and excited to see everything Andie would be able to arrange. The morning of my wedding, Andie sent me a text asking if I wanted to see my bouquet and I was absolutely blown away. It was exactly what I was picturing in my mind for what I hoped it would look like. From that moment forward, I couldn’t wait to see everything! And from the bouquets to the boutonnieres to the centerpieces and every other floral detail, it was perfect! Andie puts love into her work and it shows!

The Flower Studio 26
    The Flower Studio 27
    The Flower Studio 28
    The Flower Studio 29
    The Flower Studio 30

Pressley · Married on 12/30/2017

The Flower Studio was incredible! So kind and helpful. They were flexible with my budget and gave me options within my price range. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I was so happy with how beautiful my bridal bouquet looked and my bridesmaids loved theirs! HAPPY CUSTOMER!

The Flower Studio 31
    The Flower Studio 32

Nataly · Married on 12/02/2017

I can't say enough about Andie...she was so warm and personable. She understood exactly what I wanted and completely exceeded my expectations. Everything from the table garlands to the flower bouquet was classy and gave the venue a romantic look. Some of our guests even said they felt like they were part of a romantic movie. Andie texted me pictures of the flower bouquet and tiara the day of the wedding just to make sure I liked it. She personally delivered the bouquet and corsages. I would use her services again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/09/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

Nataly! I can't wait to see your professional pictures. Everything was beautiful. Everything was so well kept in secret. :) I am sure your dream wedding was a success. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day.
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/11/2017

Andie was amazing! She is a true artist, and was so accommodating! Her work was breathtaking; from the alter decorations and the flowers and garlands that covered our venue, to the delicate baby's breath that wreathed our cake, she was amazing. When my husband and I walked into the venue, it took our breath away! People are still talking about how lovely they were! Would absolutely recommend, and I will be using The Flower Studio again at my next opportunity!

Sent on 11/21/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us and for being such a great person. And yes, it was absolutely beautiful! We were honored to be your florist of choice. Best wishes, always.

ruth · Married on 09/30/2017

Andie, from The Flower Studio is a true professional with an eye and talent for making flowers and greenery come together to transform a wedding, or any, venue. All I can say is WOW! If you want unique and beauty, she is the one to consult. Andie brought life and beauty to our daughter’s wedding with her floral creations. On top of that, she is so kind and easy to work with. So, your experience with her will be without stress.

Sent on 10/02/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you for your kind words.. It was my pleasure helping you and meeting you and your family. I am blessed to have such great clients like you. Thank you again.

Nicollette · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't thank Andie enough for the beautiful flowers on our wedding day! She is so talented and kind and works every step of they way with you to help bring your floral dreams come to life. Every detail on all the bridesmaids bouquet to my cascading bouquet was just stunning! I focused on a fairytale dream wedding flowers everywhere, and it was just breathtaking. Thank you so much to the flower studio for making the dream and vision in my head come true!
    Nicollette
    xo

Sent on 10/06/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Nicollette! I am so glad your wedding was just the way you want. Congrats again. Best wishes.

Daniela · Married on 09/17/2017

Andie was great! I met her at an Expo and really enjoyed her set up. She was so pleasant in explaining her packages and providing me with her information. I booked in February and right away provided my ideas and Andie was set :) Hurricane Irma tried to get in the way but Andie reassured me before I even reached out to her! I thought that was amazing with all the craziness going on she went over with me her plan A and plan B. The day before she sent me the pictures of the bouquet and it was all that I envisioned. Thank you Andie!

The Flower Studio 33

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

Andie is just a genius! Our flowers were everything I imagined and more. Andie is wonderful to work with and is really great with sticking to the budget you provide. Would recommend time and time again!

Sent on 08/15/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! We have a saying here at The Flower Studio - "if you are flexible, we are too, and we will make it happen. " We are glad we could help and make your special day, more special.

Raquel · Married on 06/03/2017

I just have to say that one of my favorite parts of my wedding planning was having Andie to work with! She was incredibly kind and attentive. Andie also eased my mind when it came to floral planning since I had to do it over the phone or by email since I didn't live in the Orlando area. She made my wedding floral ideas better than I could have ever imagined! My wedding was beautiful from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the cake arrangement, and to the mason jars. Andie is a sweetheart, and I am honored to have had the chance to work with her!

Sent on 06/28/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

Girl.. you made me cry. Thank you so much for trusting me and for allowing us to be your florist of choice.

Lindsey · Married on 05/17/2017

I love using the flower studio! Andi is so helpful and her eye for details is amazing! She is an exceptional vendor and truly talented in her craft!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Lindsey - thank you so much. :) You are a sweetheart. <3

GeVonne · Married on 05/13/2017

Our wedding flowers were simply amazing. I honestly did not know what I wanted my flowers to look like. I just knew that I did not want any baby's breath. I gave Andie some pictures of bouquets that looked nice and I told her that we were going for a vintage vibe. The bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were stunning. I'm not sure how she was able to make my bouquet look vintage and new at the same time. I'd never seen roses like that before. I cried upon seeing the flowers.

We found The Flower Studio after being duped by another florist who shall remain nameless. Andie was willing to work with us in such a short timeframe. We received top-notch, stellar service.

Sent on 06/04/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

It meant to be right? ;) When I met you and your mom asked me for how long I was a florist, I answered 25 years. And that is what started our conversation. I am so happy for you and I wish you all the best.

Cynthia · Married on 04/29/2017

Everyone has to know how amazing Andie is! I found her 2 months before my wedding and she understood me from the beginning. I'm from out of the country and did all the planning online, she had no problem doing video calls with me and explaining everything on emails. She gave me great advices on how make my vision work with my budget too.
    The day of the wedding everything looked more beautiful than what I could imagined, I got compliments from everyone (guest, venue, vendors), my bridesmaids were in love with their bouquets and mine was a dream come true, also Andie did a beautiful work with the cake and cake table.
    We couldn't do anything with the flowers after the wedding because we were flying back home so Andie gave us this great idea of donating the flowers to a nursing home and she took care of everything.
    I definitely recommend the flower studio to everyone and specially if you are out of town, Andie will make your life easier!
    Cynthia Ramirez.

Sent on 05/08/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

You were one of the most gorgeous, kind and lovely bride ever Cynthia. I am honored to have been your florist of choice. Wishing you both all the best.