80 Reviews for The Flower Studio

Samples (3)
Venue Visit (3)
Flower Crowns (1)
79 The Flower Studio Reviews

Andie did a fabulous job for our daugter’s wedding. The bride’s bouquet was everything she imagined and the venue decor was spectacular. Andie took her time with us, discussing all options and giving us advice on how we can stay within budget. No pressure or upselling. She even offered to move the arrangements after the ceremony to the reception area. Everything looked just perfect. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Angela, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers at our son’s wedding were gorgeous and Andie was a joy to work with. Her creativity with all of the colors the couple wanted incorporated was amazing once it was all put together. I highly recommend The Flowe Studio. You won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Flower Studio was very good to me for my wedding!! I cannot say how awesome Andie is! Her flowers are the best quality and freshness I've ever seen. From the beginning of planning flowers for my wedding, Andie was amazing at sitting down with me and making sure I got everything I wanted. She was great and very organized and friendly. Flowers looked so fresh and amazing on the wedding day! There is an option to have flowers delivered and we thought that was very helpful! I will definitely use her for any flower needs in the future!

Profile Picture Kellie, 3/30/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Flower Studio was incredible! So kind and helpful. They were flexible with my budget and gave me options within my price range. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I was so happy with how beautiful my bridal bouquet looked and my bridesmaids loved theirs! HAPPY CUSTOMER!

Profile Picture Pressley, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets

I can't say enough about Andie...she was so warm and personable. She understood exactly what I wanted and completely exceeded my expectations. Everything from the table garlands to the flower bouquet was classy and gave the venue a romantic look. Some of our guests even said they felt like they were part of a romantic movie. Andie texted me pictures of the flower bouquet and tiara the day of the wedding just to make sure I liked it. She personally delivered the bouquet and corsages. I would use her services again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Nataly, 12/2/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns

Andie was amazing! She is a true artist, and was so accommodating! Her work was breathtaking; from the alter decorations and the flowers and garlands that covered our venue, to the delicate baby's breath that wreathed our cake, she was amazing. When my husband and I walked into the venue, it took our breath away! People are still talking about how lovely they were! Would absolutely recommend, and I will be using The Flower Studio again at my next opportunity!

Profile Picture Katrina , 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Andie, from The Flower Studio is a true professional with an eye and talent for making flowers and greenery come together to transform a wedding, or any, venue. All I can say is WOW! If you want unique and beauty, she is the one to consult. Andie brought life and beauty to our daughter’s wedding with her floral creations. On top of that, she is so kind and easy to work with. So, your experience with her will be without stress.

Profile Picture ruth, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't thank Andie enough for the beautiful flowers on our wedding day! She is so talented and kind and works every step of they way with you to help bring your floral dreams come to life. Every detail on all the bridesmaids bouquet to my cascading bouquet was just stunning! I focused on a fairytale dream wedding flowers everywhere, and it was just breathtaking. Thank you so much to the flower studio for making the dream and vision in my head come true!
Nicollette
xo

Profile Picture Nicollette, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Andie was great! I met her at an Expo and really enjoyed her set up. She was so pleasant in explaining her packages and providing me with her information. I booked in February and right away provided my ideas and Andie was set :) Hurricane Irma tried to get in the way but Andie reassured me before I even reached out to her! I thought that was amazing with all the craziness going on she went over with me her plan A and plan B. The day before she sent me the pictures of the bouquet and it was all that I envisioned. Thank you Andie!

Profile Picture Daniela, 9/17/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Andie is just a genius! Our flowers were everything I imagined and more. Andie is wonderful to work with and is really great with sticking to the budget you provide. Would recommend time and time again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I just have to say that one of my favorite parts of my wedding planning was having Andie to work with! She was incredibly kind and attentive. Andie also eased my mind when it came to floral planning since I had to do it over the phone or by email since I didn't live in the Orlando area. She made my wedding floral ideas better than I could have ever imagined! My wedding was beautiful from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the cake arrangement, and to the mason jars. Andie is a sweetheart, and I am honored to have had the chance to work with her!

Profile Picture Raquel, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I love using the flower studio! Andi is so helpful and her eye for details is amazing! She is an exceptional vendor and truly talented in her craft!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our wedding flowers were simply amazing. I honestly did not know what I wanted my flowers to look like. I just knew that I did not want any baby's breath. I gave Andie some pictures of bouquets that looked nice and I told her that we were going for a vintage vibe. The bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were stunning. I'm not sure how she was able to make my bouquet look vintage and new at the same time. I'd never seen roses like that before. I cried upon seeing the flowers.

We found The Flower Studio after being duped by another florist who shall remain nameless. Andie was willing to work with us in such a short timeframe. We received top-notch, stellar service.

Profile Picture GeVonne, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everyone has to know how amazing Andie is! I found her 2 months before my wedding and she understood me from the beginning. I'm from out of the country and did all the planning online, she had no problem doing video calls with me and explaining everything on emails. She gave me great advices on how make my vision work with my budget too.
The day of the wedding everything looked more beautiful than what I could imagined, I got compliments from everyone (guest, venue, vendors), my bridesmaids were in love with their bouquets and mine was a dream come true, also Andie did a beautiful work with the cake and cake table.
We couldn't do anything with the flowers after the wedding because we were flying back home so Andie gave us this great idea of donating the flowers to a nursing home and she took care of everything.
I definitely recommend the flower studio to everyone and specially if you are out of town, Andie will make your life easier!
Cynthia Ramirez.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Andie was an amazing experience! She is honest and delightful and does amazing work! We absolutely loved everything that she did for our day! She gave suggestions to make sure we used our money wisely! Our centerpieces were out of this world beautiful! Perfection! My boquet was stunning! Thank you so much Andie for everything you did for us!

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Andie was absolutely amazing and hassle free! She made my wedding much more beautiful than imaginable and reassured me everything was taken care of. She delivered in every aspect!! Her and her staff are the nicest, sweetest people. I would not suggest anyone else! She saw my vision from the beginning and made it happen!

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Andie did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding a few weeks ago! She is so sweet and great to work with! My now-husband and I don't know much about flowers so when we met with her, we showed her some photos of arrangements we generally liked and the budget we wanted to stay within and let her imagination/artistry take flight! The flowers arrangements were GORGEOUS. I've heard people say that wedding guests won't remember your flowers, but our guests took and posted photos of our floral arrangements to social media and many of them told us throughout the night how beautiful they were! We highly highly highly recommend Andie for any floral needs!! Thanks Andie!!

Profile Picture Casey, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Andie was phenomenal to work with for my wedding day! Throughout the entire process, I was very comfortable with Andie because she is so quick to respond to an email or return a phone call. It is so difficult to find a vendor that communicates as well as she does, which was exactly why I booked The Flower Studio! Andie worked with my budget but made sure she followed my vision for the day. She even texted me pictures of everything the morning of and let me know when everything had been dropped off so I could sneak a peek. I was thrilled with how beautiful the flowers looked and her impeccable attention to detail (the mothers' corsages were attached to a pretty bracelet so they could easily and comfortably wear them on their wrists!) I highly recommend working with Andie!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery

Andie was very lovely to work with. The only thing I needed to do was give her my color preferences and she created the most beautiful bouquets for me and my bridal party and boutonnières for my husband and groomsmen. I only wished I had time to preserve them. However, they will live forever in my wedding photos. Thank you so much Andie for your beautiful work!

Profile Picture Alisha, 3/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery

Andie is a true artist!!! When planning our wedding, our original florist fell through and we were desperate to find someone to help with our flowers. Because we were so close to our wedding and it was during peek season, I was having a great deal of trouble finding anyone who was still available on our wedding date. A vendor friend introduced me to Andie, and dear God, she was perfect!!! I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason because Andie got exactly what my vision was and created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen!!! Andie was so kind, and patient as I nervously rattled on about what my vision was. My budget was small but she made me feel as though I was her single most important client. Andie asked for my wish list along with a few images of what I liked and created magic! From our head pieces, to our bouquets, to our table centerpieces, Andie's floral arrangements were the star of the show adding beautiful splashes of color and texture everywhere! you looked!!! The Flower Studio did an amazingly beautiful job!!!!

Profile Picture michelle, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Words can't describe how in love I am with Andie's work at the Flower Studio. She was amazing from day one when I was seeking a florist. She immediately understood my vision for my wedding flowers. She was always easy to communicate with and quick to respond to any changes or questions I had. During the day of the wedding, she sent a picture of the bouquets to me to make sure it was what I wanted. The bouquets were everything and more! The flowers were all wrapped beautifully as well. I even loved the special box of goodies she had with the flowers. I wasn't planning on preserving and framing my bouquet after the wedding...but I did because it was just too beautiful to throw away. I would (and will) recommend the Flower Studio to anyone looking for floral needs!

Profile Picture kelly, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

She is amazing and her flowers are beautiful! Highly recommend! Love her job!!

Profile Picture Claudia, 12/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Andie is so sweet! She is passionate about her job which makes you so excited for flowers! I interacted with her over email and phone since I live out of town, but she made it easy! She is full of ideas and executes them perfectly. We provided some of our own decorations and were incorporated without hesitation. My wedding flowers came out whimsical and magical and better than what I could have imagined. Loved!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/18/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We chose The Flower Studio for our wedding flowers and we are so glad we did! Andie was so wonderful to work with and so passionate about her job. She created the most beautiful floral arrangements and greenery for our ceremony and reception. We hired her for delivery and set up of the flowers for the ceremony, however, she went above and beyond. She stayed until after the ceremony and pictures to ensure the garland and flowers from the ceremony were properly transferred to the reception. My mother-in-law also used The Flower Studio for rehearsal dinner greenery and Andie gave her so many great decoration suggestions. You will be in great hands if you choose Andie and The Flower Studio!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/10/16, 6 Reviews