The Flower Studio Reviews

83 | Altamonte Springs, FL

83 Reviews for The Flower Studio

83 The Flower Studio Reviews

Scarlett · Married on 07/28/2018

Wow! I was so impressed with the work Andie did for us. Our flowers were gorgeous! Exactly what I wanted. And after getting quotes from several vendors I was surprised at how reasonable her prices were. She was so easy to work with and very accommodating of changes I had to make. Amazing service all around.

Angela · Married on 06/23/2018

Andie did a fabulous job for our daugter’s wedding. The bride’s bouquet was everything she imagined and the venue decor was spectacular. Andie took her time with us, discussing all options and giving us advice on how we can stay within budget. No pressure or upselling. She even offered to move the arrangements after the ceremony to the reception area. Everything looked just perfect. We highly recommend her.

Cortney · Married on 04/29/2018

Andie was AMAZING! She really listened to what I was looking for and the budget I needed to stick to. All of the flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be going back to her for any future flower needs!

Sent on 05/04/2018

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me Cortney! It was a pleasure working with you. <3

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

The flowers at our son’s wedding were gorgeous and Andie was a joy to work with. Her creativity with all of the colors the couple wanted incorporated was amazing once it was all put together. I highly recommend The Flowe Studio. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 04/19/2018

The Flower Studio's reply:

It was my pleasure! I am so glad we were able to make it happen the way they want. Another success event!

Kellie · Married on 03/30/2018

The Flower Studio was very good to me for my wedding!! I cannot say how awesome Andie is! Her flowers are the best quality and freshness I've ever seen. From the beginning of planning flowers for my wedding, Andie was amazing at sitting down with me and making sure I got everything I wanted. She was great and very organized and friendly. Flowers looked so fresh and amazing on the wedding day! There is an option to have flowers delivered and we thought that was very helpful! I will definitely use her for any flower needs in the future!

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 03/10/2018

Beautiful design!

All I knew walking in to my meeting with Andie was my wedding color and a little bit about what I was hoping for in the style of my bouquet. She showed me all kinds of options and gave me amazing advice to make sure my arrangements were unique and beautiful to fit in with my overall dream and design for our wedding. When I left that meeting, I was confident and excited to see everything Andie would be able to arrange. The morning of my wedding, Andie sent me a text asking if I wanted to see my bouquet and I was absolutely blown away. It was exactly what I was picturing in my mind for what I hoped it would look like. From that moment forward, I couldn’t wait to see everything! And from the bouquets to the boutonnieres to the centerpieces and every other floral detail, it was perfect! Andie puts love into her work and it shows!

The Flower Studio 3
    The Flower Studio 4
    The Flower Studio 5
    The Flower Studio 6
    The Flower Studio 7

Pressley · Married on 12/30/2017

The Flower Studio was incredible! So kind and helpful. They were flexible with my budget and gave me options within my price range. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I was so happy with how beautiful my bridal bouquet looked and my bridesmaids loved theirs! HAPPY CUSTOMER!

The Flower Studio 8
    The Flower Studio 9

Nataly · Married on 12/02/2017

I can't say enough about Andie...she was so warm and personable. She understood exactly what I wanted and completely exceeded my expectations. Everything from the table garlands to the flower bouquet was classy and gave the venue a romantic look. Some of our guests even said they felt like they were part of a romantic movie. Andie texted me pictures of the flower bouquet and tiara the day of the wedding just to make sure I liked it. She personally delivered the bouquet and corsages. I would use her services again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/09/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

Nataly! I can't wait to see your professional pictures. Everything was beautiful. Everything was so well kept in secret. :) I am sure your dream wedding was a success. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day.
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/11/2017

Andie was amazing! She is a true artist, and was so accommodating! Her work was breathtaking; from the alter decorations and the flowers and garlands that covered our venue, to the delicate baby's breath that wreathed our cake, she was amazing. When my husband and I walked into the venue, it took our breath away! People are still talking about how lovely they were! Would absolutely recommend, and I will be using The Flower Studio again at my next opportunity!

Sent on 11/21/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us and for being such a great person. And yes, it was absolutely beautiful! We were honored to be your florist of choice. Best wishes, always.

ruth · Married on 09/30/2017

Andie, from The Flower Studio is a true professional with an eye and talent for making flowers and greenery come together to transform a wedding, or any, venue. All I can say is WOW! If you want unique and beauty, she is the one to consult. Andie brought life and beauty to our daughter’s wedding with her floral creations. On top of that, she is so kind and easy to work with. So, your experience with her will be without stress.

Sent on 10/02/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you for your kind words.. It was my pleasure helping you and meeting you and your family. I am blessed to have such great clients like you. Thank you again.

Nicollette · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't thank Andie enough for the beautiful flowers on our wedding day! She is so talented and kind and works every step of they way with you to help bring your floral dreams come to life. Every detail on all the bridesmaids bouquet to my cascading bouquet was just stunning! I focused on a fairytale dream wedding flowers everywhere, and it was just breathtaking. Thank you so much to the flower studio for making the dream and vision in my head come true!
    Nicollette
    xo

Sent on 10/06/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Nicollette! I am so glad your wedding was just the way you want. Congrats again. Best wishes.

Daniela · Married on 09/17/2017

Andie was great! I met her at an Expo and really enjoyed her set up. She was so pleasant in explaining her packages and providing me with her information. I booked in February and right away provided my ideas and Andie was set :) Hurricane Irma tried to get in the way but Andie reassured me before I even reached out to her! I thought that was amazing with all the craziness going on she went over with me her plan A and plan B. The day before she sent me the pictures of the bouquet and it was all that I envisioned. Thank you Andie!

The Flower Studio 10

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

Andie is just a genius! Our flowers were everything I imagined and more. Andie is wonderful to work with and is really great with sticking to the budget you provide. Would recommend time and time again!

Sent on 08/15/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! We have a saying here at The Flower Studio - "if you are flexible, we are too, and we will make it happen. " We are glad we could help and make your special day, more special.

Raquel · Married on 06/03/2017

I just have to say that one of my favorite parts of my wedding planning was having Andie to work with! She was incredibly kind and attentive. Andie also eased my mind when it came to floral planning since I had to do it over the phone or by email since I didn't live in the Orlando area. She made my wedding floral ideas better than I could have ever imagined! My wedding was beautiful from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the cake arrangement, and to the mason jars. Andie is a sweetheart, and I am honored to have had the chance to work with her!

Sent on 06/28/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

Girl.. you made me cry. Thank you so much for trusting me and for allowing us to be your florist of choice.

Lindsey · Married on 05/17/2017

I love using the flower studio! Andi is so helpful and her eye for details is amazing! She is an exceptional vendor and truly talented in her craft!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Lindsey - thank you so much. :) You are a sweetheart. <3

GeVonne · Married on 05/13/2017

Our wedding flowers were simply amazing. I honestly did not know what I wanted my flowers to look like. I just knew that I did not want any baby's breath. I gave Andie some pictures of bouquets that looked nice and I told her that we were going for a vintage vibe. The bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were stunning. I'm not sure how she was able to make my bouquet look vintage and new at the same time. I'd never seen roses like that before. I cried upon seeing the flowers.

We found The Flower Studio after being duped by another florist who shall remain nameless. Andie was willing to work with us in such a short timeframe. We received top-notch, stellar service.

Sent on 06/04/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

It meant to be right? ;) When I met you and your mom asked me for how long I was a florist, I answered 25 years. And that is what started our conversation. I am so happy for you and I wish you all the best.

Cynthia · Married on 04/29/2017

Everyone has to know how amazing Andie is! I found her 2 months before my wedding and she understood me from the beginning. I'm from out of the country and did all the planning online, she had no problem doing video calls with me and explaining everything on emails. She gave me great advices on how make my vision work with my budget too.
    The day of the wedding everything looked more beautiful than what I could imagined, I got compliments from everyone (guest, venue, vendors), my bridesmaids were in love with their bouquets and mine was a dream come true, also Andie did a beautiful work with the cake and cake table.
    We couldn't do anything with the flowers after the wedding because we were flying back home so Andie gave us this great idea of donating the flowers to a nursing home and she took care of everything.
    I definitely recommend the flower studio to everyone and specially if you are out of town, Andie will make your life easier!
    Cynthia Ramirez.

Sent on 05/08/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

You were one of the most gorgeous, kind and lovely bride ever Cynthia. I am honored to have been your florist of choice. Wishing you both all the best.

Valerie · Married on 04/29/2017

Working with Andie was an amazing experience! She is honest and delightful and does amazing work! We absolutely loved everything that she did for our day! She gave suggestions to make sure we used our money wisely! Our centerpieces were out of this world beautiful! Perfection! My boquet was stunning! Thank you so much Andie for everything you did for us!

Sent on 06/02/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

Valerie - it was my pleasure! Since the first time we've met, I knew it you were a very special person. Thank you so much for trusting me and my team. We are honored to be your florist of choice. xoxo.

Alexis · Married on 04/16/2017

Working with Andie was absolutely amazing and hassle free! She made my wedding much more beautiful than imaginable and reassured me everything was taken care of. She delivered in every aspect!! Her and her staff are the nicest, sweetest people. I would not suggest anyone else! She saw my vision from the beginning and made it happen!

Casey · Married on 04/01/2017

Andie did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding a few weeks ago! She is so sweet and great to work with! My now-husband and I don't know much about flowers so when we met with her, we showed her some photos of arrangements we generally liked and the budget we wanted to stay within and let her imagination/artistry take flight! The flowers arrangements were GORGEOUS. I've heard people say that wedding guests won't remember your flowers, but our guests took and posted photos of our floral arrangements to social media and many of them told us throughout the night how beautiful they were! We highly highly highly recommend Andie for any floral needs!! Thanks Andie!!

Sent on 04/15/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

OMG you both are too sweet. Thank you for trusting me. It was my pleasure working with you. Your wedding will be one of my favorites, ever.

Rachel · Married on 04/01/2017

Andie was phenomenal to work with for my wedding day! Throughout the entire process, I was very comfortable with Andie because she is so quick to respond to an email or return a phone call. It is so difficult to find a vendor that communicates as well as she does, which was exactly why I booked The Flower Studio! Andie worked with my budget but made sure she followed my vision for the day. She even texted me pictures of everything the morning of and let me know when everything had been dropped off so I could sneak a peek. I was thrilled with how beautiful the flowers looked and her impeccable attention to detail (the mothers' corsages were attached to a pretty bracelet so they could easily and comfortably wear them on their wrists!) I highly recommend working with Andie!

Sent on 04/26/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

You are a sweetheart! Thank you Rachel for allowing me to be your florist of choice. Can't wait to see pretty pictures from your special day. It was my pleasure helping you during the whole process. :)

Alisha · Married on 03/18/2017

Andie was very lovely to work with. The only thing I needed to do was give her my color preferences and she created the most beautiful bouquets for me and my bridal party and boutonnières for my husband and groomsmen. I only wished I had time to preserve them. However, they will live forever in my wedding photos. Thank you so much Andie for your beautiful work!

Sent on 07/09/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

Awwww, how sweet of you! Pictures are so important, we can't tell our clients enough. We too rely on pictures to keep the memories of our flower creations. It was our pleasure to help you. Keep in touch! :)

michelle · Married on 03/18/2017

Andie is a true artist!!! When planning our wedding, our original florist fell through and we were desperate to find someone to help with our flowers. Because we were so close to our wedding and it was during peek season, I was having a great deal of trouble finding anyone who was still available on our wedding date. A vendor friend introduced me to Andie, and dear God, she was perfect!!! I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason because Andie got exactly what my vision was and created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen!!! Andie was so kind, and patient as I nervously rattled on about what my vision was. My budget was small but she made me feel as though I was her single most important client. Andie asked for my wish list along with a few images of what I liked and created magic! From our head pieces, to our bouquets, to our table centerpieces, Andie's floral arrangements were the star of the show adding beautiful splashes of color and texture everywhere! you looked!!! The Flower Studio did an amazingly beautiful job!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

Michelle! It was our pleasure. We can handle last minute weddings too, no problem. I am trilled that you were so happy with our services and knowledge. We are proud of our work and we always listen to our clients. Thank you again.

kelly · Married on 03/11/2017

Words can't describe how in love I am with Andie's work at the Flower Studio. She was amazing from day one when I was seeking a florist. She immediately understood my vision for my wedding flowers. She was always easy to communicate with and quick to respond to any changes or questions I had. During the day of the wedding, she sent a picture of the bouquets to me to make sure it was what I wanted. The bouquets were everything and more! The flowers were all wrapped beautifully as well. I even loved the special box of goodies she had with the flowers. I wasn't planning on preserving and framing my bouquet after the wedding...but I did because it was just too beautiful to throw away. I would (and will) recommend the Flower Studio to anyone looking for floral needs!

Sent on 03/26/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

You are a sweetheart kelly! Thank you so much for trusting me. I can't wait to see your professional pictures. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your review means a lot to me personally. <3