The Flower Studio Reviews

121 Reviews for The Flower Studio

• Heather

Heather O. · Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing Florist

Andie was the florist for our wedding in March 2021. She was absolutely amazing and was such a blessing to have! She went above and beyond for us through all our meetings leading up to the wedding to the day of. We felt so much comfort in knowing she was there to help!

Sent on 03/25/2021

Anabel R. · Married on 02/12/2021

Beautiful bouquets!

Andie at the Flower Studio is a true professional! She listed to my concerns and executed a bouquet that was more beautiful than my original inspirational photos! She ensured to use hypoallergenic flowers as I had expressed my allergies to her during our consult. She also offers silk flowers that are beautiful! I was also impressed by her flexibility! She allows you to pick and choose what items you need without minimum and changes can be made up until about a month out. I especially appreciated getting a photo of my bouquet the morning of my wedding! It was such a sweet way to get me excited and to ensure my satisfaction before I walked down the isle. Thanks Andie for being so wonderful for our wedding!

Sent on 02/16/2021

The Flower Studio's reply:

Awwww Anabel! Thank you so so much for trusting me with your wedding flowers. It was my pleasure being able to create your flowers. I am so glad our paths have crossed. Thank you again! AM
  • Morgan

Morgan E. · Married on 01/21/2021

A Vision to Be Desiredddd

From the moment we met Andie, we knew she was the one. She sat with us in an adorable little shop that she called her own. So personable, so quaint, so homey. Andie was able to listen to us and provide us with enough flowers for our wedding that we never even thought it was possible to look this good! Our bouquets were out of this world, perfect!! The little touches here and there throughout our venue made everything come together and feel like home! We absolutely loved working with Andie. She always made us feel happy and comfortable. She was very easy to get ahold of when we had questions and stayed in contact with us and our wedding planner as often as we needed! If you want a person who has the vision to make your perfect day, as beautiful as it can be, with a heart of gold and a personality to go along with it, then look no further!! Andie from the Flower Studio is your gal! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/07/2021
  • Alyssa

Alyssa J. · Married on 01/06/2021

Look no further than The Flower Studio!

Andie was so wonderful to work with for our wedding that was on June 13th! All of our flowers turned out absolutely perfect and she executed our vision perfectly. She took the time to speak with us a couple days prior to our wedding to make sure we didn't need to make any last minute changes, and even sent me a picture of my bridal bouquet the morning of my wedding to make sure I liked it. If you are looking for a wedding florist, look no further than Andie at The Flower Studio! You definitely won't regret it!

Sent on 09/02/2020

The Flower Studio's reply:

It was my pleasure! I am glad everything went well. It was my honored to be your florist of choice. Thank you so much for trusting me. AM
  • Melissa

Melissa L. · Married on 12/06/2020

Beyond thrilled!

Andie was incredible as our wedding florist! She was affordable, professional, quick to respond, flexible, and beyond talented. She took my inspiration photos and brought them to life! When she delivered our flowers, she went above and beyond and even texted me to update me on the arrival of other vendors to help coordinate. I was so impressed with her talent and her willingness to make our special day go as smoothly as possible. Thank you Andie!!

Sent on 01/19/2021

The Flower Studio's reply:

Melissa! I so so appreciate you! Thank you so much for taking the time and write me a review. And the pictures are STUNNING! It was my pleasure to work with you. Wishing you all the beat. AM
  • SallyAnn

Sallyann M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Simply Amazing!

Andie! What can I say?? She is simply THE BEST!!! My sister had used Andie for wedding, and my (now) husband and I could not imaging going with any other flower studio!
    Andie is not only the sweetest human ever - but she is a true artist! She took our visions, photos, descriptions and created beautiful pieces of floral art! I had the most beautiful flower crow and bouquet ever! So professional with constant communication and check-ins as we go closer and closer to the date. Book Andie for your wedding flowers NOW!

Sent on 10/28/2020

The Flower Studio's reply:

OMG SallyAnn! You are the sweetest. It was my pleasure being your florist or choice. I am so so happy I was able to bring your vision to life.
    Thank you for taking the time and write this sweet review.
    It was my pleasure being your florist of choice.
  • Valerie

Valerie M. · Married on 09/17/2020

Look no further!

From the very beginning of my vendor hunt, I was drawn to Andie's creativity and uniqueness. I always had a vision of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and let me tell you... just from a few vision photos, Andie knocked it out of the park! She created the most beautiful bouquet with every aspect of me included in it. The boutonnieres and corsages were perfect. Andie also created an arch for our ceremony that tied everything together. On our big day, it rained almost the entire afternoon. Andie patiently waited to set up as we were unsure if we would have to move the ceremony inside. Luckily, the rain stopped just before the wedding and we got to have our beautiful, fall ceremony. She also then moved all the decor inside to our reception space. I am so glad I chose Andie to be a part of my big day and look forward to booking her for future events!

Sent on 10/08/2020

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Valerie! Sure Florida weather has their ups and downs, but it was a gorgeous day to celebrate your love! Thank you for trusting me. AM

Valerie V. · Married on 07/11/2020

Our Florist for LIFE!

Andie truly is remarkable!! We hired Andie back in 2017 and not only did she deliver stunning arrangements but she worked with our budget to make our dreams come true! We had to work with her again! So in November 2020 she helped me make my sister's dream wedding come alive. It was absolutely stunning. The flower arrangements were fresh, they made the room smell like a beautiful garden. She was able to gather my sister's dreams and ideas and make them come to life! Our guest didn't stop commenting on how beautiful the arrangements looked. The bridal bouquet was PERFECTION! Andie is an absolute sweetheart and will go above and beyond to make your special day perfect!!! She is so easy to communicate with! We'll be working together again for my niece's Quinceanera's. Thank you so much ANDIE WE LOVE YOU!!!

Sent on 01/29/2021

Carol · Married on 06/27/2020

Andie made things easy.

Andie was fantastic. She was easy to work with and very flexible. The flowers came out beyond perfect!

Sent on 06/29/2020

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you Carol! It was my pleasure. I am so glad everything worked out. Thank you so much, one more time. ❤️
  • Leandro

Leandro C. · Married on 05/25/2020

Look no further for your florist!

Andie is amazing!! Our previous florist had to cancel a few weeks before our wedding, and she passed us on to The Flower Studio. We spoke to Andie on the phone and IMMEDIATELY hired her. Her knowledge of all things floral is amazing and she was reading our minds and finishing our sentences as we were discussing what we wanted. She was right on our level and knew EXACTLY what we wanted. All her suggestions were exactly on par with what we wanted. She sent my wife a picture of her bouquet the morning of the wedding, and it took her breath away. Andie made herself available for anything we needed, getting ready for the wedding. All the flowers she brought were amazing and her setup of everything was incredible. I feel like we didn’t even order a lot of floral at first, but when the wedding day came, I felt like there were flowers everywhere!! Her energy was also so great, and every time we saw her, she was so happy, which made us even happier. She will make your day picture perfect!! I’m so happy we found Andie, and when you hire her, I guarantee you will be too!!

Sent on 10/23/2020

The Flower Studio's reply:

I am beyond happy that our paths have crossed. Thank you thank you for your kind words and your kindness. It was my pleasure working with you and your family. You and Amy are the perfect couple! And I am the luckiest florist. ❤️
  • Yuliya

Yuliya D. · Married on 04/11/2020

Andie is amazing!

I can honestly say that I am lucky to have found Andie. She saved my wedding photoshoot by preparing my order last minute since my initial florist was not replying to my calls and emails. When I contacted Andie I was panicking. Not only she accepted my urgent order, but also delivered the most beautiful wedding bouquets for me and my 6 year old daughter!
    Andie is a very talented florist and a true professional. I will be highly recommending Events by The Flower Studio to all my friends.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Yuliya!
    It was my pleasure. Thank you so much. And you looked stunning.
  • Kristen

Kristen S. · Married on 02/08/2020

Andie is the best!

Andie was incredible to work with - she made everything super easy and was very flexible with our budget. Our wedding was postponed due to COVID and our guest count dropped significantly - she was able to adjust everything as needed for our new table count, etc. Her ability to repurpose florals from the ceremony to the reception was amazing! I was blown away by how beautiful our ceremony and reception looked. She also sent me pictures of the bouquets the morning of the wedding to make sure they were exactly what I wanted, which I really appreciated! She far exceeded our expectations - I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/01/2020

The Flower Studio's reply:

Kristen! It was my absolutely pleasure.
    I am so so glad you were able to celebrate with your family and friends. Congratulations! It has been a quite of a journey..
    I will be forever grateful for your trust.
    Thank you for taking the time to write me a review as well.
    It means a lot.
    XO
    Andie
  • Nathaly

Nathaly M. · Married on 02/02/2020

Wonderful!

Where do I even begin?! Andie is the ABSOLUTE BEST! Beyond being a joy to work with she is professional and a true artist. She helps you make this vision that you have come to life. When looking for a florist, look no further because the flower studio is where you want to go! She made my boho wedding come to life and gave it such a beautiful feel. My bouquet was beyond gorgeous. She listened to all the details that were important to me. I can go on and on about how wonderful Andie is. By far one of my favorite vendors that I worked with. She will do exactly what you want and give her professional advice when need! My wedding decor was everything I could have imagine and more.

Sent on 02/03/2020

The Flower Studio's reply:

Awww Nathaly! You are a blessing. It was a pleasure being your florist. You and your husband - oh how awesome that sounds - have a special place in my heart. Forever. Thank you thank you!

Claudia · Married on 12/22/2019

She is amazing and her flowers are beautiful! Highly recommend! Love her job!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words.. :)

Sarah F. · Married on 11/10/2019

Best Florist Ever!!!

Andie is amazing! She was communicative, supportive and incredibly generous. The flowers for our wedding were the most beautiful arrangements I’ve ever seen. Everyone was blown away by how gorgeous everything was. Andie is a professional artist and is able to take your vision and make it better than you could have imagined. I got a lot of compliments for my “vision and good taste”, but honestly- all the credit goes to Andie. I said I wanted something “colorful” and she turned our wedding into magic.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Brigette

Brigette B. · Married on 09/14/2019

Better than I couldve ever imagined!

Our flowers were gorgeous! I received so many compliments and they photographed beautifully! The site isnt allowing me to attach photos but I wish i could!

Sent on 09/24/2019

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Brigette! You are a sweetheart. Thank you for trusting me. It was my pleasure creating your wedding flowers.
  • Horica

Horica I. · Married on 09/03/2019

Met my wedding vision!

Andie was a pleasure to work with from day one. I had a very specific vision for my wedding’s florals. Andie sat down with me and helped me reach options that fit within my budget and left me extremely pleased with the results. I designed my own centerpieces, and left the floral component to Andie. I was concerned that my venue would not set up the details just right, and Andie assured me that she would be there the day of to make sure my vision became reality. Her knowledge of the wedding industry and vendors in the area was so useful. She calmed me down throughout the planning process more than once! I can’t thank Andie enough for working with me and truly listening to my vision. She made my ideas a reality, and I could not be more pleased!

Sent on 06/02/2019

The Flower Studio's reply:

Omg! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure working with you both. Thank you very again.
  • Elliot & Elizabeth 40 Wedding Anniversary and Vow Renewal

Elizabeth · Married on 05/19/2019

My beautiful flowers

Andie from The Flower Studio did an amazing job . My flowers they were beautiful , they were perfect . decently I Will recomend The Flower Studio to my family and friends🌹😊

Sent on 05/24/2019

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! It was my pleasure being able to help you and to create your flowers! I wish you all the best. Andie Muller, AIFD
  • June

June · Married on 04/06/2019

Gorgeous flowers for our wedding!

I don’t even know where to start. Andie is not only completely talented at her craft, she is an amazing person to work with. She exceeded our expectations with our wedding flowers. Our wedding was gorgeous, in large part to those flowers. I highly recommend Andie and the flower studio!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

The Flower Studio's reply:

June! It was my pleasure! I am so happy for you and D! Thank you a million times for trusting me. And thank you for my 100th review. I am so grateful for your kindness. Best wishes always!
  • Kristen

Kristen M. · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Florist

Andie is an artist and a wonderful person. From the moment, I walked into her flower shop I knew I wanted her to be my florist. I had looked at so many florists and their work and just didn’t know how to choose. Lucky for me Andie was located near my work so I set up a meeting. Andie is so warm and welcoming, she instantly makes you feel at home. She WILL NOT push you out of your comfort zone for budget or style and is there for you, the customer. I provided Andie with my inspiration photos and she told me the names of the flowers and other options for ones that are similar to help with cost since some were not in bloom during my wedding time frame. Like I said, she is very conscious of your budget, you don’t find many vendors who are. Andie provides you with photos of your flowers the morning of so any alterations can be made. She just wants you to be happy. When I saw my bouquet and the girl’s bouquets in person, they brought tears to my eyes. They were absolutely perfect in every way possible. Andie even made the boutonnieres slightly different for the groom, and fathers of the bride and groom. My best advice is to give Andie your inspiration and let her use her creativity because she will not disappoint!

Sent on 04/09/2019

The Flower Studio's reply:

Oh dear Kristen! YOU brought tears to my eyes... happy tears! Thank you so very much for allowing me to "do my thing". I was honored to be your florist of choice and I am so glad our paths have crossed. Congratulations! You are a sweetheart.

Nicole · Married on 03/22/2019

Highly recommend!

Andie did a wonderful job with my wedding flowers! I trusted her to put my centerpieces together and she did such an amazing job. I would recommend The Flower Studio!

Sent on 03/26/2019

The Flower Studio's reply:

Nicole! It was my pleasure. Thank you so very much for trusting me. It was my honor being your florist of choice.

M Bacca · Married on 03/22/2019

Phenomenal

Andie is amazing at what she does!! The detail, attention and love she puts into her creations is evident. The morning of my wedding she sent me a text with a picture of my bouquet. LOVED IT!! Exactly what I wanted and more. If you’re in need of a florist (one that creates magic), she’a your girl!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you sooooo very much for writing the review!
    I appreciate your trust and your kindness.
    It was my pleasure helping you and guiding you to have the best wedding flowers ever!

Jamie · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful bouquet and reasonably priced

I worked with Andie at the Flower Studio for the bouquet for my wedding. She was super responsive, answered all of my questions, and helped create the bouquet that I had been envisioning. On the day of the wedding it was delivered right on time and was gorgeous. Andie even sent me a few pictures of the bouquet the day before the wedding to make sure I was happy with it and when I asked for a little more eucalyptus in the bouquet she said it was no problem at all. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to go with The Flower Studio for my wedding.

Sent on 03/30/2019

The Flower Studio's reply:

I try my best to accommodate any request, and to make sure that whatever my couples have as a vision, I can bring to life. Thank you so very much, one more time. I am honored to have been chosen the florist of your choice for your special day.

Jennifer B. · Married on 03/16/2019

Helping me honor my grandmother

I cannot recommend Andie at The Flower Studio enough. I asked her if she could modernize my grandmother's bouquet which had ribbons and love knots at the end of them. Not only was she able to do this but the compliments I received on all of the flower arrangements were never ending during the ceremony and reception. Thank you Andie for keeping the memories of my family close for my wedding.

Sent on 04/05/2019