The Flower Boutique

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I had a vision for the wedding but was hard for me to explain and make choices. Tammy saw my vision and made it happen. In fact, she far exceeded my vision and did an outstanding job! The flowers were gorgeous
and she did an amazing job decorating 2 harbors we used. My guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I also appreciated Tammy working with my budget. Tammy was so helpful and a delight to work with.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
11025-H Monroe Road, Matthews, NC 28105

Style, quality and value

The Flower Boutique serves the Charlotte Metro area with flowers and distinctive designs for weddings and events. We custom design each floral arrangment with our elegant and innovative style. We create one-of-a-kind peices, making your occasion distinctive and memorable.

Call and schedule your consultation today, it will be fun as we ... read more

Call and schedule your consultation today, it will be fun as we discuss flowers, colors and ideas.
Let us take the stress and worry out of the most important day in your life.

You can follow your wedding on Facebook, look us up.
        +/- read less