The Event Factory

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 500
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

The Event Factory is a full-service banquet facility in Tampa.  We specialize in affordable packages that include our beautifully decorated facility, catering, photography, videography & DJ services.  Our fully decorated facilities range in size from 10,000 - 50,000 square feet and can accomodate from 30 to 500 guests.  They are designed with separate areas for the ceremony, pre-function and reception. Our Magical Ballrooms feature state of the art club level LED lighhting, lasers, sound and video projection equipement! Small Packages start at $2,499.00, while 100 guest Packages start at just $7499.00 including all the services listed above.  We offer cost saving features such as allowing you to bring in your own alcohol and we do not charge gratuities!  Our facility is open for tours Wednesday - Saturday from noon till 6pm.  We do suggest appointments on Saturdays as we host many Saturday afternoon events and tours.  We also host Bridal and Baby Showers in our magical indoor Enchanted Forest or Castle Courtyard.  Visit our main website theeventfactory.com for complete pricing information on all of our complete packages and facility only rentals!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Event Factory is an all inclusive venue. They were so great when we first went there. They have many packages to choose from and the girls there are a great help with finances. They helped me throughout the whole planning process and made it so easy on me. The stress level went way down after booking with them. They provided me with a DJ by the name of Lindsey and I absolutely loved her! She went above and beyond for everything I needed. My photogrpher was Eydie and she was so incredible I couldnt of asked for more from her. She took way more pictures than required and was so flexible with all my family pictures. My Videogrpher was Stacy and she was so funny and she made sure she was in the right places at the right times. I would recommend The Event Factory to anybody who ask because as a bride the last thing you need is more stress and they definately brought down the stress factor!

• Wedding: 02/07/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography, Videography
The Event Factory is a wedding venue from Tampa Bay, Florida. We service weddings througout the local area, including Tampa, Clearwater, and Hudson. The Event Factory is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Tampa Bay wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in hosting affordable weddings and receptions
813-806-0026
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards