The International Event Venue Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Tori
    Tori Married on 05/07/2021

Book this Venue! (Cross Posted from Google Review)

It has been 10 lovely days since we got married at the International Event Venue. Choose this venue. The photos on the website does not do it justice.
    Caterer: Empress Tea Room did amazing on the food. All of my guests enjoyed the Chicken Marsala, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Bean Almondine. My Vegan guests loved the Roasted Squash with Lentils. Delicious. They are on a strict schedule on the day of your wedding so be aware of this. Do not dilly dally or you may not get any food.
    Venue: Beautiful. Love the new upgrade and it is a lot nicer than the Castle Ballroom/ Platinum Ballroom. You can make it look like a castle with a little work on your end. It looked like a fairy tale without needing any of the castle themed pieces.
    Photographer: Leticia is the absolute best at what she does. She took beautiful photos and I cant wait to hang them up in my home. If you have photography with your package, you can download all of the photos for FREE off of the website.
    DJ: DJ Lyndz is amazing and caters to exactly what the guests love. She is so down to Earth and respectful to the bride and groom.
    Manager: Erik did a great job at managing the event. Their staff is so respectful and nice to everyone.
    Owner and Office Staff: It is very obvious that the owner loves his staff and his company. They are extremely dedicated to making sure that events go without a hitch.
    NOTE: I have not been reimbursed or paid for this review. This opinion is of my husband and my own.

We are very thankful that our wedding was there rather than going somewhere else.
  • Beatriz
    Beatriz Married on 03/21/2020

Excellent Experience

The Event factory has treated me like a family member. Starting from Carmen, Harry, Leticia, Lyndsay and Kim. Hands down to all of them for providing us with the best service and for making sure all of our request were taken care off. Everything came out as I planned and they helped me every step along the way. Very flexible and we are thankful for everything they did for us.
  • Toya
    Toya Married on 12/15/2019

For babyshower

Everything was beyond Beautiful!
  • Y
    Yennis A. Married on 09/21/2019

quinceanera

Les recomiendo el lugar el lugar 100%, el día 21 tubo mi hija keira su quinceañera y no pude estar mas satisfecha con todo,la comida fue de las margaritas y estuvo deliciosa igual que su trabajadores, dj nos complació en todo igual que la manager de ese día q me ayudo muchísimo en todo, como Leticia que desde el primer día q me atendió fue muy profesional al igual que la señora Carmen, muchas gracias al equipo entero de event factory hicieron de mi evento un sueno como lo sonamos siempre.
  • Nivia
    Nivia R. Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Venue!

Had our February wedding here. Staff was very helpful, took care of our every need and concern. Walked us through the whole process. Package prices are beyond reasonable! The DJ was loved by all and fit right in with our family. Beautiful facility with multiple choice of rooms depending on theme and colors. Perfect for our Snow White theme. We are still receiving compliments about our wedding!! Thank you Event Factory!
    Taunya M. Married on 11/11/2018

Magical Wedding evening

My family and I would like to again Thank Kim, DJ Lyndz, the Caterers, Bartender, Security and all of the Event Factory staff for making
    Sophia & Rique wedding a Beautifully Magical event on 11.11.18.

It was a Pleasure working with a Professional, warm-hearted and well Organized team that helped to create and transform my daughter & son-in-laws Wedding into a Memorably Blessed and Flawless evening.

The Secret Garden Chapel is Beautifully Comfortable.
    The Platinum Hall is Creatively Exquisite and the Cuisine was selectively superb.

My family has already Highly Recommend the Event Factory and their team to many associates and friends for both Personal and Professionally events.

From all of us, to all of you.
    BRAVO👏
  • TattooedBeauty
    Brittany Married on 10/19/2018
    VERY happy with this venue! Beautiful set up and very nice employees/management. Very easy to work with and talk to. They go over every detail with you (you schedule multiple follow ups for everything from the food tastings, to the decor, meeting the dj, rehearsal, final meetings, etc). The packages are affordable and they offer different payment plans... I'm getting married October of next year and will surely update my review afterwards!! As of now I'm very excited and look forward to the planning aspects.
    Melissa B. Married on 07/08/2018

The number 1 place for a classy affair!

This place is your want stop shop venue to absolute perfection and for the venue everyone will talk about for years to come!
    Alice Married on 04/16/2016
    So very happy with everyone there. The venue is absolutely beautiful and my daughter's wedding was amazing!! DJ Lindsay is the BEST, I highly recommend her!! Lexy Photography through them, is also amazing!! I would most definitely have another event here.
    Noemi Married on 08/22/2015
    An awesome place to have any event
    Sarah Married on 09/06/2014
    I loved The Event Factory from the moment I saw it! It definitely is a fairy tale type wedding.The decor is amazing and everyone absolutely loved it.The price is a great value for everything;DJ,videographer,food,photos (although we hired our own photographer).If you wish to have alcohol,you have to purchase your own,hire bartender and security.The only downside is that some guests said the food was cold,and we were a bit rushed by the DJ at the end.I felt like a princess and among all the venues we looked at,this was the best one in my opinion.Overall,I'd highly recommend using The Event Factory if you want a gorgeous venue for an affordable price!
    Madeline Married on 08/17/2014
    My son's wedding was at the Tampa location. All I can say is that it was magnificent. Everyone was very helpful at all times. Carmen was very attentive and all the staff on the wedding day was excellent. Linsey was the best the photographer was on the point and very nice. We definitely recommend this place.
    Natasha Married on 08/17/2014
    My wedding was spectacular. I loved it and everyone enjoyed the food and they went out of their way to make my day perfect. I want to thank everyone in the event factory for being their for us and helping us thank you so much. Dj Lyndsay she was amazing and fun and kept the party going. I recommend her 100%.
    Angela Married on 07/05/2014
    The venue was very nice and looked beautiful couldn't picture it better
  • User1628384 2+ years ago
    I actually held my Ceremony at the "Event Factory"! I wouldn't choose to have it any where else... The space and decor was amazing... Valet parking, very pleasant vendor!!
    Deana Married on 10/05/2013
    We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Event Factory's Hudson location. It was beautifully decorated, very elegant! The food was fantastic (Vesh Catering), the bartenders were a lot of fun (Spunky Spirits) and the photobooth we rented (Fotobox) was a huge hit! Alicia and Carmen were very helpful through the planning process, making things simple for us! I really like that they don't charge gratuities and that they provide the dj, photographer and videographer. My only complaint would be that the dj followed more of our play list. We would definitely recommend using Event Factory Studios...great experience...our guests were also super impressed!!
    Jill Married on 08/11/2013
    Awesome job. Great team! They planned everything down to the last detail and everything went perfectly.
    Elsa Married on 10/27/2012
    Jesus Marin was an amazing DJ. He kept the croud going at all times and was on piont playin all the music we requested. Great MC!
    Viki Married on 04/21/2012
    having my wedding at the event factory was the best choice. they are very helpful and friendly people. i loved my dj lyndsey. she was very personable, she had answers to all my questions and made my special day rememberable and smooth going.
  • W
    Tammi Married on 02/28/2009
    They were wonderful and our Dj lyndsay was helpful and wonderful to work with!
    Tiffany Married on 02/07/2009
    The Event Factory is an all inclusive venue. They were so great when we first went there. They have many packages to choose from and the girls there are a great help with finances. They helped me throughout the whole planning process and made it so easy on me. The stress level went way down after booking with them. They provided me with a DJ by the name of Lindsey and I absolutely loved her! She went above and beyond for everything I needed. My photogrpher was Eydie and she was so incredible I couldnt of asked for more from her. She took way more pictures than required and was so flexible with all my family pictures. My Videogrpher was Stacy and she was so funny and she made sure she was in the right places at the right times. I would recommend The Event Factory to anybody who ask because as a bride the last thing you need is more stress and they definately brought down the stress factor!
  • Dominic
    Dominic Married on 03/21/2010
    I can't even think of anywhere else i would have held our wedding! if you havent seen this place, you NEED to! The people were awesome! DJ Lindsay did an awesome job too with the music, and we all know that is what REALLY gets the party going! Responsiveness, I gave a 4.5 only b/c they are closed a lot, so it takes a while to get back to you...a few days. Seriously, this place made everyone's night AMAZING!
    Jessica P. Married on 09/05/2021

Nerdy wedding day bliss

My husband and I had our wedding here and they were amazing! The DJ, Lindsey, was absolutely amazing! She played amazing music, directed the wedding party, and the rehearsal. She found every nerdy song we wanted for our special day. The food was great and the decorations were very pretty. I would definitely recommend this venue for your your wedding.
    Sharyn Married on 02/09/2018
    I could not have been happier with my experience with The Event Factory!! Everyone there was so personal and understanding. The whole team made everything so calming and stress-free for us. A huge thank you to Kim, Staci, and even more so to our fabulous DJ, Lyndsay, and our amazing photographer, Leticia! They all made my daughters day truly memorable!! I highly recommend this place. - Ryn Governale