The Densmore Farm

The Densmore Farm

A Beautiful Barn to Host Your Wedding in the North GA Mountains.

852 New Bridge Road
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sharon was very helpful since the time we met her! The venue spot that her and her family owns is just gorgeous and breathtaking that we couldn't ask for more! It was the perfect spot, it was very convenient that they had rentals for us that we didn't have to worry about for the ceremony and reception!! They were very reasonable! I would recommend them to anyone that wants a country setting or just to be in nature for their wedding day! I loved that me and my bridesmaids had plenty of space upstairs to get ready and put together stuff for the wedding! All our guests enjoyed their farm, everyone was really happy about this place and so were we!! We will never forget that day and the help we got from them! Traci McDowell was the wedding coordinator that works there and we hired her - she was fantastic and she knew what she was doing, I loved her and continue to love her!! She was so helpful in coordinating! I would recommend her along with the venue, she know where everything is and knows her way around very well! Thank you again, Densmore Farm, you helped in making our day very special!!

• Wedding: 10/10/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Hella
Endorsements
The best Wedding or event venue in White County. Every Wedding they do is just beautiful.
The Densmore Farm is a wedding venue from Cleveland, Georgia. We service weddings througout the local area, including Atlanta, Greenville, and Athens. The Densmore Farm is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the North Georgia wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Country Barn Setting.
706-969-2200
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards