Webster Groves, MO

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Crimson Petal did an outstanding job with the floral arrangements at the church and at the reception. Kelly's creativity and designs were fabulous. We received many great comments from our guests. I highly recommend them for your next event.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
43 B South Old Orchard Ave, Webster Groves, MO 63119
BLOG

Garden Fresh Floral Design

The expression of feeling, is what I find to be the most important aspect of floral design. Not just beauty, but lasting emotional impressions that can be shared, and tangibly experienced.   The Crimson Petal was founded in 2009, as a result of this dream. Specializing in wedding and event flowers, The Crimson Petal believes that each event is as unique as the individuals involved. Taking care to get to know our client's personalities and desires, we strives to create the event of your dreams.

Contact us today to set up your consultation!

Garden Fresh Floral Design

314-578-5363/ kelly@thecrimsonpetal.net

+/- read less
Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)