Take One Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Doug did a fabulous job capturing the memories. As the MOB I missed several events taking care of a few things and it was precious to me to be able to see what I missed plus with my son officiating the wedding it is so special to have both children captured in the same footage in the commentary. Greg and Erin were so happy that day and Doug got so many shots of the true happiness on their faces. Thanks again.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
12147 Chippenham Ct, Jacksonville, FL 32225
BLOG

Cinematic Wedding Stories

Take One Productions- Cinematic Wedding Films

Most couples don't think they need a wedding video. They hire a photographer or two and have a couple friends taking video on the iPad or phone. They think a videographer is just another expense. They think that there will be some big camera in their face and their guests faces all day. Or maybe they have sat through a friends wedding video with bad music, long winded speeches and endless running time. Who would want that? I don't want that at my wedding.

Then they start watching one of our films. The see the emotion, the excitement, they find themselves tearing up over a couple they don't even know. The allure of a wedding film becomes clear to them. The want that emotion, that excitement, that epic feeling of love to translate to themselves. Then they add a wedding film to their budget and we are excited to be invited to their big day. After the wedding and they receive their film, they tell us how it was the best decision they ever made, how it was amazing to be able to relive the day in such a way.

Our Prices start at only $2300.00

Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Raw Footage, Sl...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)