Stony Point Hall

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Janel
07/18/2014

I've dreamed of having my wedding here since I was a little girl. When we were able to make it work I was over the moon! The owners were very helpful during every phase of the planning. My husband and I have a helicopter pilot as a friend and he wanted to take us away after the reception. We were able to work it out with the owners and the surrounding neighbors. They also set up all our chairs and tables for us, but gave us the space to do our own set up as well. The venue is exquisite and I would love to go back to that day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1514 North 600th Road, Baldwin City, KS 66006

Historic Elegance, Rural Beauty, Values Based Provider

A unique setting for your special event. We provide an elegant country space to meet all your needs and exceed all your expectations. Our purpose at Stony Point Hall is to provide an idyllic, unique facility in a loving, caring atmosphere for special life celebrations.

Here at Stony Point Hall we believe in flexibility and having fun.  We have created a location where you can relax and enjoy your day the way you want to.  We have no restrictions on services like catering, photography and such.  The hall has great, elegant decoration that you are welcome to add to as much as you want.  We do offer some rental items and services to make your day easier, but do not restrict you to using our options only.

We feel that you cannot beat our scenery, solitude and stress-free environment anywhere in the Kansas City-Lawrence-Topeka area.  Come sample all the amenities of a city banquet hall combined with luxurious surroundings in the beautiful Vinland Valley.

Details