Stonebrook Manor

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.3

My now wife and I have been to a lot of weddings before, but we rarely see things run as smoothly as we did at Stonebrook Manor. Stonebrook Manor and the vendors they work with do so well together that Jessi and I didn't even have to think about all of the details of coordination or timing at all. The venue is beautiful and Jessi and I were completely blessed with how Stonebrook decorated the tables and chairs for us with their own covers (colors chosen by my wife). We had nearly 170 guests at our wedding and we forced them to go through an outdoor ceremony in the month of October when it was about 40 degrees outside. All of the guests said that the catering (provided by Stonebrook Manor) completely made up for the cold. The food was absolutely delicious! The staff is SOO kind and worked so well and closely with us, cleanup was easy, and I don't think I have one thing that I would change about our wedding! 5 stars to Stonebrook Manor!! You won't go wrong with them!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
650 E. 124th Ave, Thornton, CO 80241
BLOG

A Diamond in the Rockies

Stonebrook Manor is now offering all inclusive packages available at affordable rates.   Just as a diamond is a precious stone, Stonebrook Manor reflects a “Diamond in the Rockies.” The Ballrooms feature castilla chandeliers suspended above elegant grand staircases, stylish fireplaces and granite dance floors. Both Ballrooms hav e their own private sunrooms with built-in granite top bars, outdoor patios, mezzanines and state-of-the-art audio and visual systems. Outside, breathtaking sunken gardens with lush landscaping, waterfalls, and hand crafted marble gazebos create the picture perfect backdrop for an outdoor wedding ceremony.   Stonebrook Manor’s executive and pastry chefs have already received rave reviews.    Add that to a courteous and professional staff and you have the recipe for a never to be forgotten affair.    Tastings available, call for details. Complimentary parking available. Major credit cards accepted.
Details
Maximum capacity: 800
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeurves, Outside Cake OK, Plated, Server(s), Stat...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Stonebrook Manor is a wedding venue from Thorton, CO. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Westminster, Arvada, and Denver. Stonebrook Manor is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, wedding coordination, wedding catering, special events