Stephen Orlick

Profile Picture
Leidi
1 Review
12/15/2012

First and foremost Leidi and I want to thank you for the AMAZING and we mean AMAZING moments you caught in every photo you shot during our special wedding day... and that small video clip was just perfect, all of us can't get enough of it and keep playing over and over again lol...We also want to commend you for being so professional and patient with our friends and family...We believe that "You Are a True Master of Your Art"

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
950 Glenneyre Street, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
BLOG

Photography for People in Love

Stephen Orlick Featured on - Style Me Pretty

I’m Stephen Orlick an Editorial Wedding and Portrait photographer based in Laguna Beach, CA.

I know how i mportant it is to you to hire the right photographer. Your wedding day pictures will be stellar! My passion to tell your wedding day "story" through compelling images.

I provide a very personal wedding photography experience focused on your personality and needs. I know we will have a great experience together. But don’t take my word for it, check out my WeddingWire reviews and samples of my work at orange county wedding photographer

Your first criteria is to like what you see in my photographs. But it’s just as important for you to be comfortable with your photographer. You need a photographer that puts you at ease and instills confidence so you can just be your awesome self, knowing you will get beautiful pictures to cherish for your lifetime.

Let's get a conversation going. I would love to hear more about your wedding day plans.

All the best,

Stephen Orlick   310-272-6683 http://stephenorlick.com/
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Sl...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
Stephen Orlick is a wedding photographer from Orange County, California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Laguna Beach, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara. Stephen Orlick is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Orange County wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in romantic editorial wedding photography