StellaPosy Flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The flowers I got for my wedding all came from here. They were amazing, beautiful, and EXACTLY what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for more.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
by appointment, Salt Lake City, UT 84108
BLOG
ABOUT US

History
StellaPosy was created in 2004 by Val Rasmussen. After 10 years of working in San Francisco and Salt Lake City for some of the most talented floral designers, Val saw a need for a modern floral design studio that could solely focus on the high demands of the special event industry.
StellaPosy doesn’t just take your ... read more
ABOUT US

History
StellaPosy doesn’t just take your order, we tailor your event to your specifications. Because of two things - our passion for quality designs and our customer service - StellaPosy has become a recommended floral designer for several fine venues and event planners in Salt Lake City and Park City. Our work has been published in several issues of Utah Bride and Groom magazine.

Mission Statement
StellaPosy is an event floral design studio where “modern meets the mountains.” We are located in Sugarhouse and service clients in Salt Lake City and Park City. Our mission is to provide unique designs, quality blooms, and one-on-one service.

What's an urban flower studio?
We are not your typical florist. After several years of research and experience in the floral industry, we have modeled our business after some of the most talented designers in cities like San Francisco, Boston, Seattle and Austin, i.e. the "urban". Our "studio" is much like an artist's studio. Our "urban flower studio" focuses on the detailed-nature of special events. +/- read less
Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)