Sweet William Floral & Design

South Jordan, UT View map Visit website
$950 Typical Price

$950 Typical Price

Sweet William Floral & Design is a full-service florist shop located in South Jordan, Utah that provides custom, exceptional floral designs for weddings and other events. We understand that each couple is unique and we belive that your flowers should reflect that individuality. Our expert florists are delighted to work with you to design your dream wedding flowers, or we can create something that we know will complement your unique vision.

Products Offered
Sweet William Floral & Design offers various services, products and decorative styles, such as vintage, classic, rustic, glamorous and modern, to help you create a distinctive floral experience. Consultations, setup, delivery and cleanup are available to help make the wedding planning process flow smoothly. The following products are offered:

• Bouquets
  • Arch Pieces
  • Aisle Arrangements
  • Custom Arrangements for your needs
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$165

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$35

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$165

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$950

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Keri K. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing Experience

We used Sweet William to provide the flowers for my daughter's wedding. We went in not knowing exactly what we wanted, and they were so good to work with us to come up with something we loved. They turned out amazing! I added on some greenery later, and when we picked up the flowers day of we forgot to pick up the greenery. They brought them to our house, saw a note about where the wedding was, and when we got to the venue later that afternoon they were waiting for us. Talk about service!
  • Annelin
    Annelin M. Married on 10/16/2021

Made all my floral dreams come true

The floral arrangements by Sweet Williams was nothing short than perfect. The colors, flowers, and greenery were EXACTLY what I was hoping for. The staff went above and beyond to provide my now-husband and I with everything we wanted. They even went on a hunt to find the exact vases we wanted. All I showed them was a photo I found on Pinterest. I was in awe over their hard work and floral arrangements. As someone who is not from Utah and planning a destination wedding, I really lucked out with Sweet Williams. Thank you for making my wedding day perfect. I HIGHLY recommend Sweet Williams! I truly could not be happier.
  • McKenna
    Mckenna B. Married on 08/14/2021

Flowers were GORGEOUS and vendor was easy to work with!

I have 0 knowledge about flower types, seasons, etc but Sara made it super easy to pick out flowers that would fit my style. I went into the Sweet Williams and showed Sara Pinterest pictures of what I wanted and gave her free rein on what she thought would be best. She nailed the arrangements perfectly! I had over 9 bouquets, 9 boutonnieres, two archway pieces and some extra florals for random things around my wedding and she was still able to make it all fit within my budget! It was also really easy to call her and change my order when I found more floral ideas that I wanted to add. 10/10 would recommend!

Deals

Sweet William Floral & Design 1
Exclusive

10506 S Redwood Road South Jordan, 84095

M-F 10-6 S 10-2
Location of (Sweet William Floral & Design)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding