StarLite Dining Cruises

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Our experience with the Majesty from start to finale has been nothing but exceptional. From the wait staff, to Doug coordinating the event on board, to the sales manager helping in advance of the event up to the day of to include helping with the decorations, and to Nancy and her colleague who enhanced the whole experience with their combination of live and pre-recorded music and finally the incredible food. They have exceptional cooks and everyone remarked on how their meal was nothing but exceptional and the best they have ever had at a wedding.

We have received nothing but the highest compliments on the entire experience. The food was excellent, the band, excellent; the experience nothing but excellent! In fact, our little flower girl (8 years old) wrote on her place card the following: “That was amazing guys. I want to have my wedding here! “

Even today, I ran into one of the guests and she continued to express that this wedding was the “BEST WEDDING/RECEPTION” she had ever attended. And the wonderful thing is that comment was echoed over and over again!

Thank you for all your guidance and making this event the most unique possible for us as well as our guests. But even better, making it so “turn-key” as it could be. That became very important in choosing the venue as I work full-time and have limited availability to have to focus on all the “details”, especially being from Orlando and not having the event locally. This “turn-key” approach helped make this entire wedding planning experience nothing but positive and resulted in so many happy guests as the food was fabulous, the boat was fabulous and traveling on the inter-coastal on that clear beautiful night only made this experience even more memorable for all who attended.

StarLite Dining Cruises responded with the following comments:

I am so pleased we were able to deliver everything you wanted. The staff here at Starlite Cruises strive to make the wishes of our couples come true. We wish you and Courtney smooth sailing as your journey begins!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
St Pete Beach, Clearwater Beach, FL

Say "I Do" on the water

StarLite welcomes your group, whether small or large. Day or night, a StarLite Cruise provides the perfect backdrop for your perfect event. Our evening cruises provide music and dancing while our afternoon's provide a narration by the Captain. Our menu selection will delight you. We are located in Clearwater Beach and the St Pete Beach area. Enjoy your cruise along the smooth inland waters. For more information please contact me at 727-462-2628 or june@starlitecruises.com.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1986
Accepts: Cash, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
June and everyone at Starlight Cruises are wonderful to work with and extremely devoted to helping their Brides in every way they can. Every Bride I've worked with at Starlight has been so happy with their treatment and the way their special day turned out. I would strongly recommend them to any Bride who wants that Beach/Ocean feel to their wedding while still having a formal event....and an event that is guaranteed to go smoothly, no matter what weather we have!! :0) If you haven't been on their ships before, go check them out, take a dinner cruise, and see why everyone loves Starlight and it's crew!!
PROS I KNOW (50)
StarLite Dining Cruises is a wedding Venue, Dining Yacht from Tampa Bay area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Clearwater Beach, St Pete Beach, and Sarasota. StarLite Dining Cruises is a professional wedding Venue, Dinning Yachts that has been part of the Tampa Bay area wedding industry for Over 25 years. We specialize in unique wedding venues on the water in the Tampa Bay area