40 Reviews for StarLite Dining Cruises

Open Bar (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
40 StarLite Dining Cruises Reviews

We had our wedding this October with Starlite cruise ships aboard The Majesty. It was beautiful. The inside is gorgeous, the upper deck was gorgeous the sunset was gorgeous. Everything was beautiful. We had a perfect night. The food was great, the service was great, they were thorough and helpful and planning was very simple with them. i only wish the cruise was longer and we had more time I wasn't ready for it be over! haha. We had a small wedding only 24 people so there were other guests on the boat. If you're having a small wedding and not renting out the whole boat I would highly recommend doing a weeknight wedding. We did a Tuesday night and I'm so glad, I assume they are much busier on a weekend night and the only thing I see that could pose a problem is of course everyone was out on the upper deck enjoying the beautiful night with their loved one and people were generally polite and moved if we were trying to take pictures in a pretty spot but if it was much busier I could see that may have been hard as obviously everyone is in the "prettiest" spot where you'd want to take pictures haha.
All in all I am so glad we chose Starlite Majesty for our wedding and hope one day we'll be back (we're from Boston) to celebrate an anniversary with them!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

June at Starlight Cruises is amazing!! She is so accommodating, helpful and even decorated for me on our big day!! I was blown away by how kind and personable the staff were at Starlight Cruises. Everything about the night was perfect. Thank you so much for giving me the best reception I could have asked for. :)

Profile Picture Emily, 8/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

We are incredibly happy with our decision to get married on the Starlite Sapphire. From the initial conversation to the day of, the staff was fantastic. They were always friendly and helpful with any requests we had. They accomadated the ladies arriving a bit early due to transportation. We chose not to have cake and they provided dessert for us. Our DJ was fun and easy going with our requests. All of our guests raved about the bartender, wait staff and chef. The food was prepared upon ordering and delicious. What a beautiful setting it was for pictures as well! We highly recommend Starlite for a wedding venue.

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We went with Starlite Cruises for our wedding rehearsal dinner and couldn't be happier with the experience we had! Everyone kept raving about how much fun they had on the dinner cruise and how they loved every minute of it! The food was delicious and entertainment was great! We all got up and danced and even enjoyed a beautiful sunset on the open deck!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/10/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Itd a very beauyiful vessel. You will love tge atmosphere

Profile Picture User6613904, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Calypso Queen made for an epic reception cruise! I couldn't believe how reasonably priced the entire things was. We got so much bang for our buck! I wasn't holding my breath on the food since there were unlimited drinks, but it was delicious! There was a great variety to please everyone no matter how picky they were. The ziti was probably my favorite! The staff was so friendly and accommodating. I recommend going even for a dinner cruise while you are down there even if you don't do it as a reception choice. Alexandra(?) was very attentive during the cruise and June was so helpful with booking. The DJ looked up the music we wanted. So hassle free!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Linens

I worked with June throughout the planning stages. Since my husband and I both work night shift, we handled most of our communication through emails. She was always quick to respond to questions! We worked with Max on the Sapphire, and he was great at bringing all of the pieces together, even a slideshow for our moms! Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Tammie, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Services Used: Outside Cake, Cash Bar, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Linens, Event Planning

We had a lunch cruise for our wedding reception. In doing so, we were able to have the whole ship exclusively for our party at no extra cost. Everything was awesome. Staff was very friendly, courteous, professional, and caring. The food was very, very good. Our guests liked that they got to choose from a menu just as in a restaurant, and not a pre-determined meal chosen for them. The decor is a lot of blue...but still very classy and beautiful nonetheless. The bar options were pretty flexible, but we chose to do a cash bar. Our package included a DJ, but we gave a flash drive and just had her play from that. Honestly, we couldn't really hear the music out on the deck, but for those who stayed on the lower level inside did enjoy and danced their little hearts out. The scenery was beautiful. I didn't see any dolphins though bummer.

We would love to go back and experience the dining cruise again, but next time really take it all in.

Profile Picture Melody, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Parking

My husband and I hosted our ceremony and reception on the Starlite Sapphire and it was amazing! Everyone was extremely helpful from beginning to end. Theresa was always responsive to my emails and calls. Max coordinated everything beautifully. The food was amazing. Our day was enjoyable and memorable for all of our guests and we couldn't ask for anything more!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our small wedding reception on the Starlite Sapphire on 4/4/2015. From the start of conversations with the Sales Director, Theresa, to the preparations and details of the reception itself, we could not have been more happy with Starlite. Our family and friends had the most amazing time on our special day. The service and food was amazing. Everyone was very attentive to our entire wedding party/guests. The music and dancing was great! We had a great time with the DJ!

Starlite, specifically, Theresa, and Max, went out of their way to make sure our reception was exactly as we had planned. We are extremely grateful to the entire team, and look forward to going back on a dinner cruise again with them!

We highly recommend this dinner cruise whether it is for your own wedding or some other event, or just for the dinner cruise itself. You truly cannot be disappointed!

Profile Picture John, 4/4/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just booked this venue, but so far things have been GREAT! June and Theresa are so responsive and nice. I am planning this wedding from another state and they are happy to answer my 12 Million questions. A joy to deal with. Looking forward to my day. I am confident it will go great.

Profile Picture Valerie, 3/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a blast on the diner cruise and so did the whole wedding party! It was one of the best decisions we made! It is the way to have a no stress reception, because they take care of whatever you need! We will always go back and celebrate our anniversary on The Star Lite Dining Yacht! :-)

Profile Picture Kathleen, 3/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding on board the Starlite Majesty and it was an amazing experience. We were able to add personal touches to the ceremony and reception. The wedding coordinator, Doug, took care of everything for us. If you are looking for a unique venue, I definitely recommend Starlite.

Profile Picture Justina, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was so happy we chose this venue. Our entire experience was top notch and for our guests they couldn't stop raving how fantastic the whole wedding and reception were! This is NO standard wedding and reception! This is an experience and one we won't, nor our guests forget. The food was phenomenal and everyone was pleased with their food order which consisted of 10 different options, cooked to order. The live band was a great touch and kept the guests grooving to the moment we returned to the dock. The opportunity to travel on the Intercoastal was an additional bonus as the guests got to enjoy an experience they may have not otherwise had. This is beyond a value for the dollar, and I recommend this to anyone who wishes to have an exceptional wedding and/or reception on board the Starlite Majesty. The staff and crew complimented the experience and the cooks definitely know what they are doing. Again, this is a hit for anyone looking for a turn-key event for one price. Excellent all the way around.

Profile Picture User4604226, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was excellent vendor for the ceremony and reception. We love it.

Profile Picture Johanan, 5/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The host was very nice and accommodateing. The food was great! The atmosphere was wonderful I held my wedding reception here and I was is no way disappointed. Doug was great!

Profile Picture Dedra, 4/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you StarLite Dining Cruises and the Calypso Queen for providing me with a casual and fun wedding reception. My guests had an Amazing time, the DJ that was provided played all of our requested songs and the buffett selection was delicious. Everything was fantastic!
Sincerely - Corey and Ted

Profile Picture Corey, 3/19/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used the Calypso queen as our reception dinner and it was awesome and fun!! The DJ was great at playing all of the songs we requested and we had so much fun dancing! Also the chef and manger did a fantastic job on preparing my husbands meal gluten free! Everyone had a blast:)

Profile Picture alexandra, 3/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ

They could not have been nicer!! The coordinators (June and Theresa) worked so very well with my mother in Michigan to make the day spectacular. They answered all our questions, worked with some dietary restrictions guests had, and made suggestions on how things may be handled. The space was bright, spotless and very comfortable. The day of the ceremony, their staff pitched in to work with our linen company to get things set up when they did not have to! They moved things around for us, brought me water and tissues when I had a minor panic attack and fluffed my train as I made my way down the aisle. The waitstaff were there when you needed them but somehow missed getting in any of the pictures! They were very attentive to all the guests and made sure everyone had what they needed. The food was fabulous and all the guests were impressed. It is very reasonable in price and I would give them more stars if I could. I cannot say enough about them! Thank you for making my day spectacular and the pictures are beyond beautiful!

Profile Picture Deborah, 6/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was so surprise how they took care of everything; from the ceremony to the reception transition. I did not have to worry about anything. Carlos, our coordinator took care of everything. He was awesome. He made the transition go smoothly. Carlos and his staff really took the pressure off our shoulders and made everything enjoyable. My husband and I were able to have fun and enjoyed our wedding without any complains. Our guest love it!. The food was delicious and the Piña Colada to die for. Our guest are already talking about taking this Dinning Cruise again and one of them wants to renew their vows on this cruise. It was different, tropical, romantic and best of all stress free. We love it!!!... and the pictures we took are amazing. Like my nieces and nephews said: "This was the BEST wedding ever!!!".

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I used Starlite Majesty for my 40 person reception, and it was perfect!! The boat fits many more people, but they did do a great job keeping my wedding in one main spot, and the other guests did not bother us. My family and friends had a great time dancing, the music was great! The food was hot and delicious! And the scenery of course was perfect!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/14/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our lunch reception on the StarLite Majesty. It was wonderful and easy considering we are from out of state. The staff was helpful. Our food was delicious. The whole thing was easy and stress free. We felt like we got a lot of bang for our buck. We would love to come back and do a dinner cruise.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 6/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with the StarLite Princess was absolutely perfect. Working with the staff to set things up was easy and reassuring. The chef was more than accommodating in making the foods and presentations we wanted, and came up with ideas for foods and table decorations that went beyond our fondest hopes. The musicians, too, were just perfect, and very responsive to our requests. We continue to hear from our guests how much they enjoyed the evening, and it is a memory that will be among our fondest ever. Thanks to all of you who made it so very nice.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a one of a kind experience and was our dream setting for my husband and I since we love going out on that water on boats. What a beautiful setting, great party atmosphere, wonderful food and music, they made everything run very smoothly so that my family could just enjoy. The music was very up to date, and for all that the wedding package included, I was able to afford to go all out. Many guests said that it was one of the most enjoyable weddings they had ever attended. I hope to do another kind of party with them again.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/14/11, 5 Reviews