Simple Elegance, LLC

Weddings: Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

A Wedding with Charm, Grace & Romance

Love of romance, graceful skills of organization and a willingness to pull out all the stops. Your wedding vision will be brought to life with attention to detail and personal service that has been touching the couples of Kansas City since 1996. Enjoy personalized service from the Simple Elegance team that will exceed all of your expectations and make your wedding day a dream come true!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing!! That completely sums up my experience with Simple Elegance. I hired Simple Elegance for the day-of package, and as I have said to many people since, it was the best money I spent on our wedding day. I had fabulous vendors lined up, but I completely clueless on what to do with them all next. Lindsay was absolutely fantastic coordinating our vendors and pulling together all the details and elements that were still untied weeks before our wedding. The day of flowed perfectly, and I could not have asked for a better experience - both the services of Simple Elegance (thank you Holly too!) and having Lindsay be a part of our day. Thank you so very much!

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Endorsements
Simple Elegance is amazing! Every planner we have worked with from this company has been organized, professional, and friendly. These ladies will help make your wedding day perfect and stress free!!
Simple Elegance, LLC is a wedding planner from Kansas City. We service weddings througout the local area, including Shawnee Mission, Leawood, and Kansas City Metro. Simple Elegance, LLC is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Kansas City wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in wedding design, planning, full service, partial, wedding day directing
913-397-9932
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards