Silver Toad Floral Design

Essex Junction, VT 05452 | map
Consultations: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us
Silver Toad's reputation has been built on our attention to detail, unique designs and beautiful flowers. Whether your event is small and intimate or large and grand, our undivided attention is yours.

We pride ourselves in making your experience of the wedding planning process a stress-free one: From the moment you first describe your "dream day" to us, to the final fruition of your vision. Floral designs are all customized to your wishes, ensuring that your wedding is an unforgettable one.

Let us assist you in making your wedding visions come true...

The possibilities for your special day are endless!
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As the previous Senior Designer for Vermont Vows & WellWed Magazines, I have had the opportunity to work with a number of talented wedding professionals & for years I had planned on having Randi Nonni of Silver Toad Floral Design one day create my wedding flowers. Randi is extremely passionate & knowledgeable about floral design, her personality is very easy going & friendly & she is a very clear communicator which allowed me as a bride to be able to 100% trust her with my vision & not only come through but go above & beyond my expectations. I loved my flowers (bouquet, headpiece, boutonierres & all of the hanging lakeside arrangements) so much that I waited until the very last minute to take them down & kept them weeks after the wedding on my sun porch before finally letting them go! Aside from her amazing talent & passion, Randi really impressed the OCD designer in me by sending a very detailed overview that included Pantone swatches to make sure we were 100% in sync on all of my needs right down to the exact hue of the colors... she also worked with me on a secret Pinterest board to give me visuals of different flowers & plants based on textures, colors, season, etc... I would 100% recommend Randi & would be more than willing to provide visuals upon request for any bride who emails me.

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Michele
Endorsements
We LOVE Randi at Silver Toad. She goes above and beyond your expectations and is always so happy and cheerful. Her flowers are gorgeous and we would work with her at ANY time.
Silver Toad Floral Design is a wedding event and floral designer from Vermont. We service weddings througout the local area, including Burlington, Stowe, and all of Vermont. Silver Toad Floral Design is a professional wedding event designer and event manager that has been part of the Vermont wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in event and floral design along with event management
802-878-7350
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards