Shutterbooth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am SOOO glad I hired Shutterbooth for my wedding. Everyone LOVED using the booth and had so much fun with the props. I absolutely love my "scrapbook" with everyones pictures in it from throughout the night and everyone got to take home their own copies of the pictures as well. The managers worked hard for us to ensure we optimized our 4 hours the best we could and helped schedule the night out perfectly. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
2851 Holiday Point Dr, Suffolk, VA 23435

ShutterBooth is a unique and fun way to capture all of the excitement and craziness of all of your friends and family.  Everyone will enjoy getting their pictures done as well as the take away momento that will be treasured and talked about for years to come!

Details