Shutterbooth Reviews

26 | Virginia Beach, VA

26 Reviews for Shutterbooth

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Used ShutterBooth Hampton Roads for a wedding on 8.4.18. Super easy to work with and very responsive.

sharon · Married on 01/15/2017

~ we loved having ShutterBooth at our baby shower! - the props were great, & the hostess was professional yet so much fun to work with! - we would use them again in a heartbeat! ~

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2016

Great service! Second time we've used Shutterbooth and will continue to in the future.

They were awesome and the guests loved it! The guestbook they made with the photo strips is great too!

• User2259084 · event on: 12/09/2011

I found ShutterBooth Hampton Roads when planning my 25th birthday bash. Everyone that attended had an absolute blast! The staff was professional and courteous and everything went off without a hitch. I added on the prop box for a little extra fun, it added so many laughs. All the pictures came out with excellent quality and all my friends plan to book ShutterBooth for their future events. This is a definite must have for when I get married!!!

Jaleesa · Married on 05/16/2015

My wedding was recently on 5/16/15. It was a great idea to have a photo booth and I am glad I used Shutterbooth they run affordable promotions year round (I only paid 400 for 4 hours of service). They also gave me a memory book where they had put all the photo strips from the booth in and had all my friends and family sign by their picture, it was really a thoughtful touch. The service was great they were on time, the pictures were of great quality, they got all my details correct, and responded in a timely manner.

Mary · Married on 04/11/2015

Having Shutterbooth at my wedding was one of the best decisions we made! The photos are hilarious, they were so easy to work with, and I will cherish the memories they helped us capture.

VERY IMPORTANT: Be sure to get the package with the scrapbook! My husband and I have LOVED reading the funny comments our friends and family wrote next to their pictures.

Shannon · Married on 03/14/2015

So much fun and extremely professional! We had a wonderful time and there are so many amazing pictures to show for it! Most importantly, Shutterbooth is extremely professional and we were very confident in having chosen them leading up to the wedding.

Gwen · Married on 09/27/2014

We were able to get a special deal on Shutterbooth's services and I'm so glad we ended up deciding to go with them for our photobooth!
    They were very flexible when we had to change our reception time close to the actual wedding date and they had a team of professionals contact me regarding timeline, logo design, and contracts. The night of the reception, Arianna was a great host who got everyone involved. The guestbook that she put together was one of the best things we got that night and I know we will treasure it for years to come! The guests really enjoyed themselves and we couldn't have asked for better service!

• Anne

Anne · Married on 09/20/2014

Our guests loved the photo booth! And we are so happy that our guest book is so unique! Not just signatures on a page, but photobooth picture strips of our guests and signatures with them!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/13/2014

I got an awesome deal at the Wedding show from booking them on site.

They outdid themselves and I was very happy with the Photo Booth. The staff was amazing and kept in good spirits as the night went on. They provided so many fun props as well as the book and as many print outs as we wanted. Even better was the disk they promptly sent us in the mail with all the images.

I was very happy with their services and can't wait to use them again.

Very good communication and I am very pleased.

Alexis · Married on 09/05/2014

Everyone had a ball with the photobooth! Our attendants were awesome as well and i'm glad we got it!

They were awesome and friendly! Everyone had a great time and I would use them again for a birthday since I will not be getting married more than once Lol!

• denell

denell · Married on 06/23/2012

I was a lucky winner of a Facebook contest that Shutterbooth put out there for the Hampton Roads community a few months back. My husband and I had went to several wedding shows in the Hampton Roads area and we had great fun when we seen the Shutterbooth vendor. Unfortunately, we did not have a Shutterbooth in our wedding budget so when they announced a contest, we jumped right on it. It was a dream come true to win it!!

My wedding guests loved it so much that we had more people in the Shutterbooth then we had out on the dance floor OR at the open bar. That alone speaks volumes!!

I would strongly recommend anyone to rent a booth for your wedding OR any special event. If you have to cut costs on something else in order to secure one of these for your event...DO IT!! You will not be disappointed! The owners are wonderful and the staff was superb!

• Quyen

Quyen · Married on 05/26/2012

A wedding must-have! Our families had so much fun in the photobooth, and we have the CD of photos to prove it. Shutterbooth was awesome - we contacted them only two weeks before our wedding, and they made the entire process so easy for us. The photobooth also looked amazing in the room, and our guests couldn't get enough of the props. Book now - you won't be sorry!

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2012

This was the one thing I wanted for our wedding! We got the double prints so we got to keep one for our guest book and our guests got to keep the copy. We got so many compliments on it and everyone said what a great time it was. We also ordered plastic "T-style" plastic frames for our guests to put their pictures in.

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2011

I used ShutterBooth for my reception, and it was so fun! I really liked the props they had on hand (goofy mustaches are awesome!). The staff was helpful and seemed to have a good time with those of us using the booth. I would recommend them for any party that you want to be lots of fun! Also, the album we got is so much fun to look at!

carol · Married on 07/02/2011

Great customer service, very satisfied with the service and special touch the shutterbooth added to our wedding.

Hannah · Married on 07/01/2011

Best guest book ever!

Amy · Married on 03/20/2011

Shutterbooth was an absolutely amazing addition to our wedding reception. ALL of our guests commented on what a fun, unique idea for any event. Some friends & family even said how they wish they had thought of Shutterbooth for their special day. Jaquelynn & Scott of Shutterbooth Hampton Roads were very attentive to us & our needs. They were incredible to worth with toward & on our wedding day!

Meredith · event on: 02/11/2015

Professional, accommodating, and efficient. We will use again for sure. Quality printing. Also the dropbox of the photos taken is a great option after the event.

Amy · Married on 04/14/2012

My guest had a great time with the shutter booth. It was also fun to review all the pictures after the event and relive the gun moments. So happy we decided to go with shutter booth!

Alice · Married on 10/17/2010

shutterbooth made my wedding...it was a truly unique hit. everyone from the flowergirl and ring bearer to my great grandma took a turn and now i have enough memories to last a lifetime, and more! the staff were very professional and friendly (and patient with all my questions). this service is an unconventional one, but it made my wedding stand out from the rest, and increased the party atmosphere at the reception. every bride should have the shutterbooth at their wedding...they will be glad the did!

Kathleen · Married on 12/30/2017

4.2
      3.5

We were satisfied with the photobooth, the props, and the logo that was designed for the bottom of our photo strips. Initially, we had a little bit of communication trouble but that was solved. This created a fun thing for our guests to do! And the kids loved it!