Shakewell Studios Wedding Photography and Videography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jesse and his team were so great! I wasn't so sure that I wanted to spend thousands of dollars on a videographer, but I'm so glad that I did. The same-day-edit was beyond my wildest dreams, and I can't stop watching it. He captured every moment in a way that felt natural rather than intrusive. I had my reception on a HUGE yacht and was a bit concerned about the rockiness of the boat and changing lighting angles affecting the quality of the video, but Jesse and his team were able to capture the entire day without any issues!

Thank you so much!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
San Francisco, CA 94107
BLOG

A Blend of Classic and Modern Cinematic Wedding Cinema and Photos that is unique!!

Shakewell Studios combines the art of Cinema and Photography with professionalism and unique story telling. Our wedding films and photos are modern and original capturing emotion, detail and the unique personality of each couple. We work closely with your photographer or videographer to create a easy, fun and non intrusive experience!

... read more

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2009