SDK Photo & Design (Stephanie D Kleinman)

SDK Photo & Design (Stephanie D Kleinman)

Culver city, CA
310.425.8597   Visit Website
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our wedding was such an amazing night, but as everyone warned us, it was over in a blink of an eye! Stephanie, however, did a wonderful job capturing all those moments we wish we could have prolonged as well as all the moments we missed! The day was so full of love and emotion, and that certainly shone through the photographs. Also, we should mention that both of us are very uncomfortable with taking pictures and being the center of attention, but with Stephanie, it was a non-issue. She was such a calming presence, and took control but was not overbearing for a second. And with a wedding party of 17 people (!), things can get overwhelming and hectic. We appreciated Stephanie's ability to keep everyone relaxed and composed. She took the most beautiful photos- staged and candid, classic and creative. She is incredibly talented! It was an absolute dream having SDK Photo & Design document such a special day for us and our families!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Culver City, CA 90232
BLOG

Whimsical Romance for the Modern Couple

"Be it a big event, or a just a “day in the life,” I am honored to be able to share in many of life’s unforgettable moments.

We offer modern lifestyle photography for all of your big (and little) events as well as custom graphic design services to turn your photos into beautiful heirlooms.

I adore being able to capture the momen
ts of excitement, romance, laughter, and love between two people. From engagement photos to showers to weddings and everything in-between, before and after, I get to know the personalities and passions of the couples I work with. I consider myself very fortunate to be able to take part in these important milestones in your life and strive to get to know your guests, friends and families so that I can blend in and witness all of the most special moments as they do."
Stephanie D Kleinman, Owner

Serving Greater Southern California, Available for Travel
Los Angeles, CA
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, T...
Liability Insurance: Yes

SDK Photo & Design Wedding Highlights from SDK Photo & Design on Vimeo.

A boutique photography & design studio founded by Stephanie D. Kleinman. Life is full of whimsy and wonder. Our photographs preserve your moments, big & small.

To contact SDK Photo & Design for your wedding, please visit us at www.sdkphoto.com

ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Fabulous eye! We have worked with Stephanie and used her personally! She does great work and is a pleasure to work with! I cannot say enough great things about SDK.