Save the Date Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I cannot say enough about the perfection and professionalism of my wedding planner, Brynn Swanson! From the beginning all the way to the end, she catered to my every need with grace, enthusiasm and complete competence. Brynn spent the time to get to know me and my husband and not only provided for our every need and request but always had fantastic ideas to make the evening and experience all the more memorable. I believe I had the most beautiful and original wedding of all time and it was thanks to Brynn.

People would ask me if I was stressed or nervous and honestly, I never once felt overwhelmed. Brynn would vet everything out for me with my interests and style in mind and then give me a shorter list to choose from. If I had an idea that kinda corny or not really feasible, she also had no problem letting me know. Furthermore, she made sure we didn't go over budget, which was such a relief to have someone keeping track of everything and finding solutions. I trust her completely and often just deferred to her to make decisions for me, which is saying a lot because most people seem to think that I'm picky and many of my friends commented that they would hate to plan for me because I'm so particular. I just didn't have to be that way with Brynn because she was always a step ahead and is a true expert. All of the vendors she suggested were incredible and I'm actually friends now with some of them, and even Brynn! I know I had the best quality for everything!

So worth it! Anyone not using a wedding planner like Brynn and Save the Dates is crazy!!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Denver, CO 80003
BLOG

Award Winning Wedding Planning and Event Design for Colorado Weddings

Imagine spending your day relaxed and carefree at your wedding which perfectly reflects your personalities and style. Every detail has been expertly planned and flawlessly coordinated so you can be present in the moment and relish every second of it. Imagine your guests saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Imagine looking back on the day and not wanting to change a single moment.

Our extensive award-winning services include expert planning, distinctive event design and flawless wedding day coordination for Denver weddings and Colorado destination weddings in the mountain areas. Every client is guaranteed the utmost in personal care and a planning experience unlike any other.

+/- read less