Sarasota Wedding Gallery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Thank you so much to Kala, our coordinator w/ the Sarasota Wedding Gallery, and her team for making our wedding planning and day perfect! I was super anxious about planning my wedding, and honestly did not want to have to deal with it, as I knew it would stress me out. I also wanted to make sure that our parents and bridesmaids/groomsmen, did not have to deal w/ helping to plan the wedding either(esp b/c a majority of them live in Colorado). The whole way through, Kala listened to our ideas and questions, provided us with wonderful feedback, and followed through with all the planning and coordinating so that I was relaxed and actually enjoyed planning. She not only made me feel calm (which i know my husband appreciated!), she made sure our wedding was beautiful and ran smoothly. Kala was so great about coordinating with all our other vendors, which allowed me to have a good time with all my family and friends who were arriving from out of town the week(s) prior to the wedding. My wedding rehearsal and wedding day couldn't have gone any better. I was never once stressed, and I knew everything was taken care of...I just got to have fun! The wedding got so many compliments about how beautiful and fun it was, how great the food was (thanks to Milan Catering who worked hand-in-hand with Kala), but my favorite was that "it was very you"- this sums up what I was hoping for our wedding to be... and this couldn't have been possible w/o Kala.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
4141 South Tamaimi Trail, Suite #2, Sarasota, FL 34231

Wedding Coordination & Decor

Elegance, sophistication, fun – we have the wedding planners and coordinators to bring your dream to life!

We specialize in outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions at the finest Sarasota venues including the Powerl Crosley Estate, Marie Selby Gardens, Ringling, Phillippi Estate, South Florida Musuem, New College and others.

... read more

We will manage the your destination wedding and reception (with guests accommodations and entertainment); select and coordinate with our Wedding Pros and tie up all of the final details for the wedding.

Our Wedding showroom features the latest trends in linens, chairs, décor, drapery, lighting and chill lounges.  Inside each showroom are the true interior colors of the most popular reception venues, so instead of designing your vision with linen swatches and tiny photographs, you can see it complete, live and before the big day.  Our showrooms feature the Powel Crosley Estate, tSelby Gardens,  and Philippi Estate.

Give us your vision; and we will create the lists!

+/- read less