Sarasota and Tampa Wedding Gallery Reviews

66 Reviews for Sarasota and Tampa Wedding Gallery

• Alicia

Alicia · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Company and People

My fiancé and I planned to get married next fall. Laura our coordinator and chef Roberta were so friendly and helpful. They were on top of everything and always had time to answer our questions. Unfortunately my fiancé had a loss of income and we had to cancel the wedding. Having already paid our deposit we needed to postpone the wedding until an undetermined time in the future. We were not expecting to get our deposits back. We signed a contract stating all monies were non-refundable. Laura and Roberta were so compassionate and empathetic toward us and our loss of income. They gave us a generous portion of the deposit back, without us asking, just to help us out. I have never experienced such gracious professionalism. We will definitely recommend them to everyone we know. We will be going back to Laura and Chef Roberta once our finances are situated. ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 04/27/2019

We loved working with Laura!

Our wedding coordinator Laura was absolutely amazing! She helped make sure our dream wedding came to life and made the day flawless. You can tell she knows what she’s doing! She was there for anything we needed and was so sweet. She would remind us at times to just sit back and take it all in, which we appreciated so much (because it truly goes by so fast!) and took some photos herself which was so thoughtful. It was such a magical day and I can’t imagine doing it without her. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Susana grande · Married on 12/26/2018

Kept everything on target

Guests were late but Kala never lost a beat and was so creative on getting us back on track. A lifesaver!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/24/2018

Hiring Sarasota and Tampa Wedding Gallery for the Day of Coordination was one of my best decisions when planning my wedding. Laura was outstanding and the day would not have been as perfect if it was not for her insight and expertise. She was always one step ahead and her organizational skills and suggestions were beyond helpful throughout the whole process. We couldn't be happier with how things went, thanks to her help! Worth every penny.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Kendall · Married on 01/20/2018

Anastasia was an awesome day of coordinator! I know our day wouldn't have been the same without her help and all the planning! Our guests also mentioned how on her game she was. I loved that I was able to make last minute decisions the day of our wedding about the location of the ceremony and reception due to weather. She made the whole day run smoothly and it couldn't have been planned any better!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 01/18/2018

Use them..Jessica was a just so on top of every question I could think of. Loved the ideas on how to pull the colors together when we did a linen meeting. Worth it!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Mini · Married on 05/21/2017

a perfect day, just how we planned. Stop now and just hire them.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/28/2017

Breanna was so organized and thoughtful throughout the entire process. Such a great attitude despite all of our changes. Absolutely a perfect day! THANK YOU

Sent on 06/22/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2017

So no matter what we asked, or how many times I asked, their advice was practical and thoughtful. What I loved was that they have several planners, so I could even get a quick answer by just calling them. We decided not to go overboard on flowers and with my pictures, I got back smart alternatives. Absolutely the best decision to use this company.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Heyden · Married on 08/27/2016

As a former Law Enforcement Officer, changed careers, currently DJing high end events as a Wedding DJ, working with Christine Green at the Powel Crosley Estate during a beautiful wedding on a Saturday was simple. I noted she was very attentive to the bride and grooms needs which was important. A very level headed person to work with despite all the stressors that come with weddings. Professional and focused. Working with her was exceptionally simple. She communicated changes, requests, and needs from the bride and groom very well. Despite the terrible weather during this event, she still managed to make this event a success. I would personally trust her with any special day!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Kali · Married on 05/22/2016

My husband and I were married at the Powel Crosley Estate this past May. Our planner was Christine and we can't thank her enough for all her help! We were planning the wedding from Texas and she was so patient, responsive and professional while working with us. She was there for us for two events which went off flawlessly thanks to her organization. She even went home during one event to pick up a laptop for us to use after we forgot to bring one! We selected all our vendors based upon the recommendations provided and we were incredibly impressed with them all. The way the team from the Sarasota Wedding Gallery setup the reception area was beautiful and exactly our vision! We'd highly recommend any couple consider using this team!

Sent on 06/05/2016

David · Married on 04/03/2016

We were married on April 3, 2016 at the Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota, Florida which is a beautiful venue. Our day of planner was Anastasia Taylor, who was absolutely terrific. We had the pleasure of sitting down with Anastasia two days prior to the wedding and ran through everything. We felt very comfortable knowing we were in her very capable hands, especially with coming from Philadelphia for a destination wedding. On the day of the wedding, everything was as described and went off without a hitch. Anastasia was kind, courteous, flexible and there for anything we may have needed. She is a rising star in this profession and we can't thank her enough for making our special day perfect!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Catylin · Married on 03/20/2016

Our day was joyous, full of laughter and so unbelievable... our thanks to the ladies at the Gallery making the day so smooth and making sure that all of the important parts of the day happened.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Our original day of got sick, so we had another planner assigned to us.. she was a sweet, organized and calm as our original planner. Day of was smooth, and just perfect. Well worth the money!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Lyndsey · Married on 01/08/2016

We were extremely happy with our Day Of Wedding Coordinator, Christine Greene. Leading up to the event, she was super responsive and helpful with some of our more particular requests. She took the time to meet with us and go through each and every detail of the ceremony and reception without trying to upsell us on linens/fabrics. Christine was very pleasant to work with and, on the day of, she worked extremely hard for everything to come together flawlessly. Every time I saw Christine during the wedding she was running around making sure everything/everyone was where they needed to be while maintaining a pleasant/calm demeanor. My husband and I reflected after the wedding how smooth and flawless it was and nothing went wrong! I highly recommend Christine!!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Jenna · Married on 12/26/2015

I cannot begin to express mine and my family's thankfulness for Sarasota Wedding Gallery, specifically Amanda Cartmell, our wedding coordinator. Amanda could not have been a better person for us to work with to plan our wedding. Although we met Amanda only a mere two months before our wedding day (our previous wedding planner took another job), Amanda stepped right in with her "I can handle anything" attitude and calm, kind demeanor and made the next two months and day-of feel *practically* stress free. The day of the wedding, Amanda made sure to arrive bright early at 8am even though guests weren't arriving until after 3pm. She came to the church with us to help with the ceremony and returned back to the venue to ensure a smooth beginning. Despite a little rain and a couple small snafus (it's wedding, they will happen) I didn't worry about a thing because I knew Amanda had it all under control. Calm, organized, assertive, happy and easy to work with - every quality I could ever ask for in a wedding coordinator, Amanda had them and more. Thank you for everything, Amanda and the Sarasota Wedding Gallery!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Came to these wedding planners with less than 6 weeks as my family had a change of heart (in a good way) to come to us. The ladies at the Sarasota Wedding Gallery just jumped and did everything that was on my list plus everything that I did not even know should have been on my list. It was a day beyond my dreams. Thank you again Christine for being so quick on all of the items I kept changing my mind on. The other ladies were just as helpful. Definitely hire them - their service was just outstanding!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Tamika · Married on 05/31/2015

We got married at the Powel Crosley Esate and started planning our wedding a year in advance. We spent a great deal of time researching different wedding coordinators/vendors/venues. By and large, Sarasota Wedding Gallery completely stood out to us after my first conversation with Alexis. She completely understood our vision and was such a pleasure to speak to immediately. Throughout the whole planning process, she totally latched on to what we wanted for our day and in the end really made everything come to life. She was prompt, communicative, professional, friendly, kind, organized and so stress free which was most important to me. I organize events for a living, so I'm already a neurotic person when it comes to logistics and details and things going absolutely perfectly. She completely exceeded my highest expectations. Every detail of our wedding was taken care of without the slightest bit of stress on me the day of. She was extremely attentive and didn't seem to be frantic whatsoever, when I KNOW there were a million things she was doing at once. Whenever we needed her, she was right there. Even collecting and organizing cards and gifts was done without a wrinkle. At the end of our night, she had already organized everything I needed to depart without rummaging around and trying to collect all of our things.

Alexis made sure that we had our drinks in hand at all times. She timed everything perfectly and made every transition from set up to ceremony to cocktail hour to introductions to reception flow with incredible ease. Our guests were EXTREMELY impressed with how "flawless" our day was. I can't exaggerate how many people said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to and that everything just went off so perfectly. She was worth SO MUCH MORE than what we paid for all of her work and help. I can't imagine a better day or how anyone could have improved upon the job Alexis did. Eternally thankful we had her. She's the best.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/11/2015

Alexis was so helpful and easy to work with as our wedding planner for our daughter's wedding on April 11th, 2015. Our guests marveled at how smoothly the whole event was carried off, and how beautifully the tablescape and decor complimented the setting at the Powel Crosley Estate. Alexis is a true professional and we would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 04/25/2015

This company was a huge help in both planning my wedding and coordinating everything the day of. We worked with Alexis, who was wonderful! We didn't know where to start when planning the wedding and she was always available to help and answer any questions. Everything was very organized, which relieved a ton of stress! Overall, the made the planning process much more enjoyable. Everyone was very nice and professional. They also worked with us on our budget so we never went over. I would definitely recommend them for any wedding/ event.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Cayton was absolutely fabulous.. she was so organzied and kept everythign on track. We loved her ideas on the ceremony with lighting and curtins. The day of our wedding.. what a wirlwind.. keeping our bridal party organized and in the right spot when the photographer needed them. She was good at keeping everything on schedule, so there was plenty of time for dancing - which wa really important to us. They are right - you blnik and it is over.. so we both really appreciated that time was not spent on anything less than important to us. Super wonderful.. you won't go worng with her as your planner. Go t theri shop - you can see everything as a set-up - which helped us on the final rentals.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Alexis and her assistant were amazing. Somehow they were able to set up a truck full of decorations in not much time. She paid such close attention to detail. I thought for sure that with all I was having her set up, something would be out of place, but I didn't notice a single thing not where I had planned on it being. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Alexis was wonderful with coordinating everything between my vendors taking care of anything she could to make the last days easier on me. If you want your event to run smoothly, I'd highly recommend using Alexis as your day-of coordinator.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Nam · Married on 10/18/2014

I had my wedding at the Powel Crosley Estate this past October. Originally I didn't plan on getting a wedding coordinator but boy I am so glad that I did. I worked with Alexis and she was so amazing! Words cannot describe how awesome she was but I will sure try. From the beginning, she is helpful, patience, and very responsive to emails. She directs me when I am lost during the decision making process for all things without the feeling of pushiness. On the wedding day, the florist delivered bouquets and boutonnieres to the bridal room. When the groomsmen and the family members arrive at the venue, I was looking for Alexis to deliver the boutonnieres to them. When I looked over at the table where the boutonnieres were sitting, there were gone. She had already delivered and even helped pinned them. That was the moment that I knew that I had made the right choice to hire her and never question or worry for the rest of my wedding day. She would come and remind me when its time to change outfits, cut cake, or pictures, etc. I was able to thoroughly enjoy the day and night carefree and without the stress of things being on time. The wedding event went flawlessly and I know a big part of it was due to the planning and coordination that Alexis did.

Thank you so much! <3

Sent on 11/19/2014

Marilyn · Married on 06/22/2014

My daughter's wedding was held at the Powell Crosley Estate in June and we used Sarasota Wedding Gallery and Milan Catering for all of the wedding planning as well as catering. As you can see from the 5 star review, we couldn't have been happier with both the wedding planning and the catering. From the first phone call to Alexis to the last moment at the end of the evening of the wedding, everything that my daughter, son in law and I had dreamed of became a reality. Alexis has the patience of a saint when dealing with long distance brides and mother of the brides. We were only able to visit Sarasota once before the wedding, which resulted in many emails and phone calls. Every request, whether big or small was met with professionalism and always a positive attitude. Alexis is the calm in the middle of a storm! She was able to keep us on track and always with a smile. All of our guests literally came from all over the US and we are still getting comments on how wonderful the wedding was. Thank you Alexis for creating a memory of a lifetime!

Sent on 08/14/2014