Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment

Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment

Blue Springs, MO
816.224.4487   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

My Mom and I first met Ron Ruth and his associate during their presentation at the "Love in Bloom" wedding event held at Powell Gardens, our wedding venue. He gave a very informative presentation on the “5 Fun & Easy Steps to WOW your guests at the wedding reception”. We heard ideas that we hadn’t read about, or seen on Pinterest, and were eagerly taking notes. I had originally thought that in terms of budget that a wedding DJ was very low on my list, and instead I was planning on having an IPod with someone manning it during the reception. Boy, was I glad we decided to go with Ron!
After the presentation, I immediately wanted to share the ideas with my fiance (now groom), and showed him the youtube video of Ron giving these tips so he could see it for himself. They can be found at: The more I talked to my fiance and my Mom, we made the decision to use Ron. I liked this idea because he was more than a DJ; he was going to be the MC of the night, the wedding entertainer, the organizer of everything, and carry the reception (which, lets face it: is 90% of wedding event itself). Once I got into planning, and the stresses that come with that, I knew that after the ceremony we would have nothing to worry about, and we could depend on Ron. We even were able to get him to help with the ceremony, due to my husband being active duty military.
With each encounter we had, from the initial meeting to the last, Ron was always extremely organized, prepared, professional, and a pleasure to work with. He was flexible with the fact my fiance was not present during the planning process (being across the country with military duties), and even used Skype for meeting and planning purposes.
The wedding turned out to be a huge success, and I would say that having Ron truly made it an experience rather than simply an event. He created energy and excitement to an already joyous time, and I believe that was infectious to our guests.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful
2108 SW Park Dr., Blue Springs, MO 64015

Your happiness, celebrated!

<div align="center">

Hi! I'm

... read more

<div align="center">

Hi! I'm Ron Ruth, certified Wedding Entertainment Director® and owner of Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment.  Thank you for stopping by to check out what sets Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment apart. What an exciting time this is for you and your fiancé as you look forward to a future together and set out to plan for the largest celebration you'll most likely host as husband and wife. I respect that you have choices when it comes to finding just the right wedding DJ and Master of Ceremonies who meets your wants, needs and expectations and I appreciate your kind consideration.

Top 25 Wedding DJ Interview Questions To Ask Before Price

With Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment:

• You will be respected as unique individuals and your desires and imagination treated as amazing opportunities to create breathtaking moments and an unforgettably fun wedding reception.

You will be provided with countless, innovative and memory making ideas to make it easy for you to enjoy a reception that is everything you’ve dreamed it to be….. and more.

• Your wedding reception will be planned and directed with a thorough eye to detail and an incomparable, passionate resolve for granting wishes and exceeding expectations.

Your happiness will remain paramount and you’ll enjoy expert, honest and cooperative assistance, immediate attention to your questions and concerns and a considerate, skilled performance.

• You and your guests will marvel in the countless happy, romantic and fun memories of your signature celebration long after the music and dancing has ended.

There’s just one rule. Every moment devoted to producing your idea of the ideal wedding reception must be fun to allow that spirit to shine throughout your amazing event.

Get started today on your fun wedding reception! Request a no-obligation consultationWe’ll get acquainted while talking about you and your fiancé and your idea of the ideal wedding reception. I’ll also provide you with fun ideas and personal touches that will allow you to enjoy a celebration that is more extraordinarily entertaining, fun and memorable than you ever imagined.Request A Consultation With Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment

Like us on Facebook.
Check us out on YouTube.
Get helpful tips & advice on our Blog.
Enjoy our boards on Pinterest.

+/- read less
Categories: DJ
Established: 1990
Accepts: Cash, Check
Looking for talent, professionalism, uniqueness, and the best reception ever? You found him--Ron Ruth! I love working with Ron because I know everything will be taken care of. He is one of the most thorough vendors in the wedding industry. He is more than "just a dj" he will make sure that all of your vendors are on the same page, giving you our undivided attention on one of the most important days of your life. If you book Ron, you will have the best reception, ever!
Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment is a wedding disc jockey (DJ) service from Kansas City, MO & KS. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Overland Park, KS, Kansas City, MO, and Lawrence, KS. Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment is a professional wedding Disc Jockey (DJ) that has been part of the Kansas City, MO & KS wedding industry for 23 years years. We specialize in unforgettably fun wedding reception DJ entertainment