Rodeo & Co. Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot begin to express my gratitue/appreciation for Meg, and her AMAZING photos! Out of all of my many many wedding-research items, I would say that the photographer took the most amount of time to find. And I will say now that the research paid off! Meg is first of all, super sweet, but also very laid back and immediately puts you at ease the moment you meet her. She was willing to drive about 3 hours to meet me for a consultation, during a snow storm, because I was doing a "destination" wedding in Vermont and was going to be in town for a short visit. That, right there, blew me away. Then the day of the wedding, she arrived ahead of schedule, and got to work immediately. Her "instructions" for the photos were subtle, not pushy, which I really liked. During the wedding, she pulled aside my husband and I to catch the PERFECT vermont sunset, but made sure to do it at at time when we were not in the middle of anything. Oh, and she tromped through pricker bushes wearing a skirt to make sure she got the shots she needed.

Oh yeah, and the actual photos, you may ask? FANTASTIC. She immediately had about 40 pictures up on Facebook before the end of the day and I was tagged in about 20 of them. These pictures were unedited, of course, but you would not be able to tell. They are just clean, amazing, creative shots. Our wedding was 20 days ago, and I just heard from Meg today, saying she would have all of them done by next week! I've heard HORROR stories about people not getting their wedding photos until 4, 5, or even 6 months until after the wedding. I'm so so grateful that I found Meg.

BOOK HER NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1898 Mill Brook Road, Landaff, NH 03585
BLOG

{honest photography for happy people}

As a recent bride herself, Meghan understands the importance of having your wedding moments captured in a professional, yet unobtrusive way. From engagement portraits to special moments to the details of this most joyous occasion, your memories are perserved with the quality photographs every couple deserves.
Details