RK Bridal

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1

I went in to this store not expecting to buy my dress that day, but I had such a positive experience once I was matched up with my consultant, that it was almost unthinkable to leave without ordering mine. It was a bit hectic when we first got there, but Lisa let me take my time and helped me achieve my vision. I highly recommend going in there. Don't be scared of the semi-free-for-all atmosphere before you get into a room. Once you are in the room, it's great!

Also get there early because it is a first come first serve.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
318 West 39th St., New York , NY 10018
BLOG

RK Bridal is an award winning bridal store located near the heart of NYC. We carry the largest selection of designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother-of, flower girls, prom, Quinceañera gowns, bridal headpieces, wedding accessories, and so much more! RK Bridal is dedicated to providing the optimum in selection, price, and customer service. r>
*As seen on " The Celebrity Apprentice,""The Apprentice," "Kelly Live,"  "The Biggest Loser," "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera," "sTORI book Wedding"  and more!*

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils