RK Bridal

4.2
Value
Flexibility
4.1

Had a fabulous experience here! We were warmly greeted by the manager Lisa who couldn't have been sweeter throughout the entire experience. My consultant Nadine was wonderful. I showed her a picture of a dress that I liked and she not only brought me that exact dress but others just like it. Once I had selected a dress Nadine found me a veil that seemed to be made for the dress. The price was very reasonable for both the dress and veil. I would highly recommend RK bridal. We arrived on the earlier side for the initial look, which was beneficial as it gets a little busier in the afternoon, however adequate attention was given to all the brides. The price and service can't be beat!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
619 W. 54th Street, 5th Floor, New York , NY 10019
BLOG

RK Bridal is an award winning bridal store located near the heart of NYC. We carry the largest selection of designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother-of, flower girls, prom, Quinceañera gowns, bridal headpieces, wedding accessories, and so much more! RK Bridal is dedicated to providing the optimum in selection, price, and customer ... read more

RK Bridal is an award winning bridal store located near the heart of NYC. We carry the largest selection of designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother-of, flower girls, prom, Quinceañera gowns, bridal headpieces, wedding accessories, and so much more! RK Bridal is dedicated to providing the optimum in selection, price, and customer service.

*As seen on " The Celebrity Apprentice,""The Apprentice," "Kelly Live,"  "The Biggest Loser," "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera," "sTORI book Wedding"  and more!*

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils