RK Bridal

Profile Picture
Jos
1 Review
09/10/2016

I went to RK bridal for an allure bridal trunk show, this was my first time looking for dresses. As I stepped in the professionalism was a plus, when we walked in and signed in we were told there would be a 2 hour wait which was not the case. I was told to pick five dresses, although they only had 1 of the dresses that was on my list of style numbers I was not disappointed. My consultant Sheryl was amazing its like they knew she would fit perfect with me. I tried on about 6 dresses and fell in love with the very first dress I tried on, I went in thinking i would like an ivory color dress but left with a blush like color. The price of my dress was below my budget and extremely affordable, I also received 10% because it was from the trunk show. We are going back for the bridesmaid dresses and I would definitely recommend a friend to RK bridal. I Love You Sheryl!!!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
619 W. 54th Street, 5th Floor, New York , NY 10019
BLOG

RK Bridal is an award winning bridal store located near the heart of NYC. We carry the largest selection of designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother-of, flower girls, prom, Quinceañera gowns, bridal headpieces, wedding accessories, and so much more! RK Bridal is dedicated to providing the optimum in selection, price, and customer ... read more

RK Bridal is an award winning bridal store located near the heart of NYC. We carry the largest selection of designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother-of, flower girls, prom, Quinceañera gowns, bridal headpieces, wedding accessories, and so much more! RK Bridal is dedicated to providing the optimum in selection, price, and customer service.

*As seen on " The Celebrity Apprentice,""The Apprentice," "Kelly Live,"  "The Biggest Loser," "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera," "sTORI book Wedding"  and more!*

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils