Reflective Souls Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Randi and her team are so wonderful! We used Reflective Souls for our engagement photos at Nelson's Landing and after seeing how beautiful they turned out, we knew there was no way we couldn't not have them shoot the wedding as well!

With well over a thousand photos, there's no way for us to choose our absolute favorite from the entire night. They all came out so perfect!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Las Vegas, NV 89141
BLOG
The goal of Reflective Souls Photography is to ensure that your day will always be remembered.  Reflective Souls will be there in an inconspicuous way and go beyond just normal wedding photography.  I look for the special, unique moments as well as the more traditional.  For every wedding booked with Reflective Souls, you will get TWO dedicated pro fessional photographers to get complete coverage of your wedding.  Every wedding I photograph, I take the time and effort necessary to get to know the bride and groom prior to the wedding to make sure all details are discussed and that I get every single important moment of your wedding.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)