Rebecca Peters Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rebecca's work is beautiful, creative and of the highest quality! Both our ceremony and reception were handled with the utmost professionalism. She made our engagement session and our couples portraits on the wedding day memorable, relaxed and fun. We did not worry about one thing while working with Rebecca - she took care of everything. She was very pleasant and easy to work with. Rebecca really caught every detail that we wanted captured for our wedding day and more!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Olathe, KS 66062
BLOG

Want to know more about me? You are in the right place!

Want to know more about me? You are in the right place!

I am newly married, very outgoing, a little silly sometimes, and I feel truly blessed to be a full-time photographer. Ten years have passed since I started this little business, and I still get excited that my job every day just requires doing what I love. Many people want to know how it all started, and it was by watching another photographer in action and realizing that is what I wanted to do too! So I began to shoot portraits and weddings all through college and eventually while I was working full-time in the corporate world. February 2007 was the month that I made the decision to focus completely on Peters Photography, and I have not looked back. With the support of my amazing husband and family it has continued to be the best decision I ever could have made. I am happy beyond words at the privilege of meeting new and interesting people each week, and being trusted with capturing the love they give each and every day.

Family, and the time spent together is so important in my life. I am honored that you are visiting my corner of the web, and I look forward to hearing from you to document your beautiful family!

+/- read less