Rae Marshall Wedding Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wow what amazing things I have to say about my experience with Rae. She was WONDERFUL to be around and I am so thankful she was our photographer for our engagement photos and wedding. Her images turned out absolutely gorgeous and she had a second shooter available for the wedding day.

Out of all of the vendors I worked without throughout my planning process, she was my absolute favorite! I would highly recommend her for any special occasion (especially weddings).

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Brentwood, TN 37027

Rae Marshall Weddings consists of a girl, a camera, and a lot of experience. She has been photographing for over seven years, and began a love story with wedding photography that has been going strong even today. She knows the technicalities of shooting, as well as the rituals and emotions behind a wedding day that makes it easy for you to sit back and enjoy the wonderful ride.

Love is the most beautiful human experience, so why not take the time to capture the moments that matter the most.

+/- read less