Queens Botanical Garden

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I absolutely loved having my wedding ceremony at the Queens Botanical Garden! Of course mother nature is naturally beautiful; the photos came out gorgeous! Everyone there was very friendly, best of all I saved so much money when comparing it to having a traditional wedding at a church. They offered me the choice of running in doors if it rained to hold our ceremony indoors. Thankfully we didn't need to make use of that. We were also given chairs for all our invites, not like the one in BK or BX. The Garden was beautifully decorated and the Gazebo was a perfect photo destination with all the pretty petals on the ground. I was in love! It was the perfect wedding Ceremony we both loved it and all our Invites were very pleased! I would definitely recommend The Queens Botanical Garden! I also look forward to having future events there!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
43-50 Main Street , Flushing, NY 11355

Celebrate your special day in a unique setting of affordable elegance -- discover the beauty of Queens Botanical Garden!

One of New York's most romantic places, Queens Botanical Garden is a stunning location for Wedding Ceremonies, Receptions and Photographs. QBG's Wedding Garden is an intimate setting framed by flowering plants, wood bridges and a gazebo enclosed by a white picket fence. The Wedding Garden gracefully blends elements of Eastern and Western garden design while evoking the refined elegance of the Victorian era. The visual splendor is breathtaking matched in beauty only by you and your bridal party!

Queens Botanical Garden offers one-of-a-kind receptions that you and your guests will long remember. Reception spaces are available in our Auditorium, Terrace, Cherry Circle or magnificent Oak Allee, just steps from the Wedding Garden. Our preferred caterers have delicious menus that can be tailored to your special requests and needs.

With 18 acres of formal garden areas, Queens Botanical Garden offers countless photo opportunities. Favorite locations include the Wedding Garden, Rose Garden, Floral Border, Annual Beds, Four Seasons Garden, Woodland Garden, Ornamental Grass Garden and Fragrance Walk.  Whether you choose the Garden as a backdrop for your wedding photographs, exchange vows in our glorious Wedding Garden or have your reception on our Terrace or in our Auditorium, our experienced staff can help make your day special!

Details