Prince Productions

Prince Productions

Huntington Beach, CA
877.740.1921   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Nathan and his team were the best decision my husband and I made when hiring a wedding vendor. They were professional, on time, and very caring. On our wedding day my husband and I were in a slump as we had a few issues arise with our caterer and florist, so we were very stressed. Working with Prince Productions and watching the beautiful Same Day Edit they made us, reminded us of the good parts if our wedding. I would definately recommend them to ally friends and family. they are wonderful ti work with. :)

Services Used: Videography
7431 MountJoy Dr, Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Wedding Photography + Cinematography

... read more

Prince Weddings offers a very unique and creative style for capturing your special day. We use a “cinematic” approach while filming your wedding.  Our wedding photographers offer a combination between lifestyle and fine art wedding photography.

We have over 13 years of video and photography expierance, our team has flimed over 500 weddings for nearly 10 years.  Prince Productions goal is to ensure that your wedding story is told so generations are able to relive the mystique, passion, and excitement of your day.

When editing your video we use a very clean and elegant style. The music that you choose gives us a greater insight on how you want the key edited portions of the wedding DVD to flow. Music tempo and pacing are critical to the overall flow of your DVD.

Prince Weddings offers Same Day Edits as well as Love Stories for your Wedding Cinematography Packages.

Please check out our wedding venue video's here for a couple locations we have been too over the past few years.

We accept day, evening, and weekend appointments.

Prince Productions services Southern California proper and Las Vegas, NV. We are available for destination weddings throughout the world.

For the latest new's on events and our newest wedding creations check out our blog here

+/- read less
Categories: Videography, Photography
Established: 2005
Employees: 6
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Prince Productions completely blew me away with their "Same Day Edit" that they did for one of our mutual wedding client's receptions at the Marconi Auto Museum in Tustin. Get this... *during* the middle of the reception, they projected a video on a large screen of not only beautifully shot/edited highlights from the getting ready and ceremony portions of the day, but even clips of the newlyweds driving into the reception hall for their grand entrance. Now, that's fast. My point is, usually, when something is done that quickly, it can look like crap. But, this was amazing. Imagine what they can do with normal editing time. I became a huge fan that day. Additionally, as a photographer, I worry about working with videographers that I've never worked with before because some of the less-professional ones make my day a living nightmare. Prince Productions was EXACTLY the kind of folks that I love to work with. True professionals in every way.
Prince Productions is a wedding Photography + Cinematography from Huntington Beach, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, Los Angeles , and worldwide. Prince Productions is a professional wedding Photographer + Cinematographer that has been part of the Orange County wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in excellence for wedding photography & cinematography