Prince Weddings Reviews

Prince Weddings 5
Prince Weddings 6

Jeffrey Scott · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience

Prince Weddings was amazing to work with. The video of our wedding turned out even better than expected. Their videographers were very friendly and did a great job figuring out unique shots and angles. We would highly recommend them for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Aaron Ricafrente · Married on 08/19/2018

They won’t miss a single moment at your wedding

We were so happy with the work that prince productions did for our wedding day. We knew they were the right pick as soon as we had our first interview with Nathan a year before our wedding. They really take the time to plan out everything with you prior the wedding to make sure everything goes perfect. We were so excited to see all the beautiful photos and videos they edited knowing that we’ll have those memories with us for years to come. Worth every penny

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Prince Weddings 7
    Prince Weddings 8
    Prince Weddings 9

Vanessa · Married on 07/23/2018

Amazing Videographer

Prince Weddings were amazing! We specifically worked with Nathan and Elizabeth and they were truly wonderful. From the initial meet and greet, ongoing communication, and organization for the big day, knew they would be awesome to work with.

The day of the wedding was beyond what we had expected. They captured all of our special moments from our wonderful day. We couldn’t wait to see the footage and when we did we were blown away. Our IG clip and video were AMAZING. I don’t know how many times we have viewed the videos because they were that exceptional. If your contemplating getting a videographer.... Stop now and book them!!! You will not be disappointed and you will be able to relive this beautiful day forever. We truly loved them and we had so many compliments about how wonderful our videos were. Go with Prince Weddings!! You will love them!!! ❤️💍👰🏻🤵🏼

Sent on 12/31/2018

J. Warren · Married on 06/23/2018

Videography in Orange County

It was such a pleasure working with Prince Productions. My husband and I used them for videography and it came out wonderful. They are very professional, answers emails quickly, and stay on top of timelines. We did not even notice them at our wedding, but they were able to caption everything! They were very affordable and made our highlight video and instagram sample with very little direction and in a reasonable amount of time. Everything I ever wanted in a wedding video, they made come true.
    If you are looking for affordable and professional quality, I would hands down recommend them all my friends and family. I have no regrets going with this company and would hire them again.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Video and highligh

All my interactions with prince production were very professional and kind. They have flexible packages and pricing which allows you to hand pick the aspects of the video that are most important to you for a reasonable price. I love that you get to say what you would like to see in the final product of their video and that they give you a instagram highlight video. Overall great vendor and great product .

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lis · Married on 04/29/2018

My husband and I are absolutely in love with the entire Prince Production team. I was introduced to Nathan’s videos from his wife and found myself crying when watching all his videos. When my fiancé (now husband) and I started planning our wedding, Prince Productions was literally the first vendor I wanted- even before we had the wedding venue. In fact, Nathan recommended our venue... and just by looking at photos from a previous wedding that he sent us, we fell in love and booked a tour of the venue. Nathan knew exactly what we wanted and man did we win!

Now on to the actually planning of the wedding! Alex was our engagement photographer and met us down in Temecula for our shoot. Alex was fantastic and his photos were more artistic than the standard posed engagement photos that I have seen. My fiancé and I were in awe with his photography.

Everyone says that the day of the wedding flies by... and Nathan and his team captured every moment so that we could relive it! I actually saw Nathan a few days prior to our wedding at an event with his wife (we worked together) and just the confidence and ease of the conversation with Nathan, I knew we were in good hands. His team showed up the morning of the wedding right on schedule...

When the day was over, everyone kept on saying how impressed they were with the production team. We constantly heard that you knew they were there, but that they never got in the way (I’ll call them ninjas). No one wants to see a videographer walking down the aisle prior to the bride... but he got it all!

When we got our photos from Alex, our family was speechless as we looked through the photos remembering the best day of ours lives... AND THEN when we got the videos, we sat there crying as we watched the highlight. Nathan truly outdid himself.

So do I recommend Prince Productions? ABSOLUTELY!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Prince Weddings 10
    Prince Weddings 11

Natalie · Married on 04/20/2018

Amazing!!!

A videographer is a must at a wedding and Prince Productions is the company to work with. Your wedding video will be something you can watch for the rest of your life. I first found Prince Productions on Wedding Wire and once I started reading reviews I knew I had to get in contact with them. From the moment I started emailing and talking with Nathan over the phone I knew I wanted their services. Nathan and all his crew were fantastic to work with and even stayed later than we planned because my wedding was running behind. Nathan and the crew truly made sure all the perfect moments were captured, even the funny ones I can know laugh at. I remember receiving the email that our wedding was ready to view and I couldn’t wait to watch it. I told myself to wait and watch the video with my husband but it was eating me alive to not see a little bit. I watched the first 30 seconds of the highlight video and instantly knew this was worth every single penny, I stopped it there and watched the rest with my husband. When we watched the highlight video later than evening (5 times in a row) I truly felt like I was reliving our whole wedding again. We added the drone coverage at the very last minute and can I just say O.M.G. Our wedding video looks like something I would see in a movie, Prince Productions is unquestionably a talented videographer and I promise you will be more than happy if you chose them to capture your special day.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Crystal · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely incredible work! My fiancé hired Prince Productions to capture one of the events leading up to our wedding and the video we received just 4 days after the event was absolutely incredible! Nathan is very talented in what he does. He captured everything perfectly while not interrupting the actual event itself. He got each of the guests to say a few words in a comfortable way so we ended up with a video guest book/highlight of the event. Nathan was polite, professional, and so easy to work with. The video was flawless, had really fitting music, and is a memory we will hold onto for the rest of our lives. Thank you so very much, Prince Productions! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Chelsea · Married on 03/31/2018

I couldn't be happier with our photos. I felt like an idiot at first I only saw the highlights page and assumed that was it! Then I realized that there were multiple tabs with hundreds of photos! And I loved all of them - from getting ready to getting down at the reception!

Nathan and his team were amazing! I can't thank them enough for being present at our special day. My husband and I had a very large bridal party, three flowers girls plus a 1.5 year old ring bearer and they handled everyone with such ease. The team was organized, prompt to respond and just personable.

I highly recommend working with Prince Productions! The experience was great!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Toni · Married on 03/31/2018

I wasn't even sure if I wanted to hire a wedding videographer, but in retrospect choosing Prince was one of the best decisions we made. After researching videographers for over a month, I decided getting one would be too expensive and intrusive. At the last minute, I changed my mind and checked my coordinator's recommendations. Prince Productions sat deservedly at the top of the list.

I was worried that hiring a videographer would rattle my nerves during the ceremony and capture embarrassing moments I'd want to forget later. Neither of those worries materialized. For the most part, the camera crew stayed in the background aside from a moment where they asked us to record some fun staged shots. They managed to catch every interesting moment from amazing angles and delivered a gorgeously edited video that my family has been sharing like Altoids after Korean BBQ. I have received so many compliments on the quality and editing of the video. They also delivered the raw footage, so I can go back to nearly any moment during my wedding and relive it. My sister also recently got married, paid about the same as I did for her videographer, and the results were not nearly as polished and artistic. If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer or choosing Prince, trust me when I say they are top notch. You won't regret going with them!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Claudia · Married on 03/10/2018

We hired Prince Weddings based on a recommendation and they did not disappoint! Nathan and Alex went above and beyond what we imagined. Both did an wonderful job adjusting to the rain on our special day. At first we feared our pictures would reflect the disadvantages of a rainy wedding day, but Nathan and Alex were true visionaries! When we received the pics and video, they not only used the rain as a feature, that focus resulted in amazing pictures and video!! Both were super flexible in all the details and the photos/video were exactly what we were looking for. We've had multiple people tell us the photos are stunning and unique and the highlight video was absolutely amazing! We’re forever grateful!!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Prince Weddings 12

Gaby · Married on 12/29/2017

We cannot say enough about how amazing Prince Productions are. We discovered Prince Productions at our friends' wedding. We were a few months away from our wedding and had yet to hire a videographer. They did the same day edit video for our friend, and we were blown away by that video. We knew we had to have them for our wedding and literally chased them down to get their info. We were so happy we did. Dealing with Nathan and his team was such a great experience for us. They were so patient with us and worked around our busy schedule to accommodate us. We of course got the same day edit for our wedding, and we were so happy we did. We absolutely loved it and our guests were all so impressed. When we received our final video, it was perfect. It literally was so amazing and brought back all the feelings of our big day. We literally cry every time we watch it. We are SOOOO happy we hired Prince Productions as our videographer.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Cindy · Married on 10/15/2017

I found Prince Productions from my friend who had used their services for their wedding and the quality of their video was like no other (I had watched many wedding videos prior to booking). My coworker had also referred Prince Productions so coming from 2 different sources, I couldn't go wrong. Most of my wedding vendors were referrals so I like knowing others had a good experience before I booked. At first I didn't even plan on booking a videographer but I thought about how fast your wedding day comes and goes and all you're left with is photos (cuz it's a given everyone books a photographer) to remember your big day. A video would capture things you may have missed and be more fun to watch. I initially booked Prince for a 12 hour day (tea ceremony in the morning followed by an American wedding in the evening). About 2 weeks before our wedding day, I decided I wanted to add a same day edit to our package. Best decision I ever made (SO WORTH IT). The same day edit is a 3-4 min highlight video of everything on your wedding day and they play it that night at your reception for everyone to watch. It was so fun to watch. Prince Production did an amazing job editing the video (in such a short time too) and picked a fun song to go with it (I let them do everything - after all they're the experts. Highly suggest letting them pick your song). My husband and I were very happy with the way it came out. Everyone loved it and most guests have never experienced a same day edit before so they were really impressed. Another perk about the same day edit is we got the link for the video 4 days after our wedding which meant I didn't have to wait too long to watch it over and over again (I'm obsessed haha a great way to relive my wedding day. So sad it's over). Now we will patiently wait for our documentary edit of our wedding day (the long version 30-60 min highlight video of the whole day). Thank you Nathan & team for an awesome experience that was fun and will last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Rafaela · Married on 09/19/2017

Such an incredible production company! Their work is impeccable and so detailed! The production team is very thorough with their work to make sure they capture all the important and special moments. I would highly recommend prince production!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/11/2017

We worked with Prince Productions to promote our Brand New- Upper Room Wine Tasting Experience. We wanted photos and videos that showed all of the amazing details our high end experience has to offer, and from start to finish the Prince Productions team was amazing to work with. They are very professional and communicative which made it very easy for us to tell them what we wanted and they delivered. I hope we can work together again in the future!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/02/2017

Where do we even start?! From our first email, Nathan has been amazing to work with! Emails, phone calls, and text correspondence has always been quick. Nathan quickly put together a quote for us on our first meeting. And from there, I must have added on a million requests that he was able to fulfill. Skip a few months later, we had our engagement shoot with the lead photographer, Alex. We met in Santa Barbara and was able to shoot in two locations in a very short period of time. He was able to get such amazing shots of us. Made us feel comfortable even for an awkward couple like us! We used four of the pictures from the shoot as blown up canvas displays for the wedding!

This past Saturday was our wedding! Elizabeth confirmed day of timeline through email. I also got a call two days before from Alex to walk through the timeline, where we can fit in bride and groom shots etc. This was not an easy wedding to shoot. And I still can’t believe how everything went. Their team was split up, groom and bride’s houses. Two separate vietnamese tea ceremonies. A church ceremony afterwards. And pictures at the park. Then the reception. Then they also were able to get a SDE video editing and shown during the wedding. Our guests loved it all! They really have everything you can think of. Same Day Edit, Drones, Photo Booth, a great large team.

We can’t thank you enough Nathan Prince and the Team for sharing this crazy 14 hour day with us!!! Can’t wait to see the pictures.

Sent on 09/07/2017
  • X

Xuan · Married on 08/19/2017

Nathan and Elizabeth were amazing! Our parents and families were very pleased with the moments they captured! Amazing video quality and all details were captured.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Phuong · Married on 07/29/2017

We are so glad we found Prince Productions. Our video turned out beautiful and their service is always on point. We let them choose our song for the video and we love how it goes with the film. Overall, we really enjoy working with Prince Productions and would recommend them to our friends and family!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Brette · Married on 05/27/2017

Everyone at Prince Productions was so wonderful to work with! Not only was the video of our wedding incredibly professional, artistic and all-encompassing, they went above and beyond to make still photographs for me when some of my photos from the wedding day were lost. Elizabeth and Nathan are so great to work with and responsive to all my emails and calls. The highlight video is truly something I will cherish for the rest of my life! I highly recommend Prince Productions!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Brianna · Married on 04/28/2017

Nathan was so so great to work with!! Before booking him, Nathan took the time to call me and go over all the details. We recently received the video and I absolutely love it!!! It brings tears to my eyes every time we watch it. He captured every single moment that I would want to watch years from now! We truly are able to relive our wedding day when we watch our video. His assistant, Elizabeth, was amazing as well! She provided all the details and answered any questions I had before and after the wedding. Although a videographer was not in our original wedding budget, Nathan exceeded our expectations and I truly believe he was worth every penny!!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Diane · Married on 01/28/2017

I started planning my wedding in Summer of 2015 (our wedding was a month ago), when my MOH suggested that we look into Prince Productions for video/photo. She had just attended a wedding where a Same Day Edit video was shown, and was raving about it. I am so glad she convinced me to do it, because it was beautiful and well worth the time!

Alex Morgan was our main photographer - he is definitely something else! I LOVE him. He's quirky, funny and boy does he take his profession/hobby seriously. He usually starts off with a handful of cameras, but by the end of your shoot, he'll have 20 around his neck. You can definitely tell that he is passionate about photography, because he will go the extra mile, climb over whatever he needs to, and break whatever rules there are in order to get the perfect shot. His assistants Jason (engagement session) and Thamer (wedding day) were also great! They all worked very well with each other, and are all super nice!

Nathan Prince, aka bossman, is so awesome!! He was very thorough and helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. He definitely works with you and takes in your requests and answers all questions. Nathan is definitely a visionary! He was patient with us throughout the whole wedding day, and captured so many great memories! Our same day edit video was so much better than what we could have possibly imagined. Towards the end of our wedding shoot, Nathan had my husband and I walk out of the golf course. My husband was telling me the entire time - "why the heck is he having us do this". It turned out to be the ending of our video, capturing us walking off into the sunset. Well worth everything! I would definitely recommend Nathan and his team any day!

Also, shout out to Elizabeth for helping with everything on the Admin side! She's lovely to work with. We got our SDE link and about 100 pictures the week after the wedding! Prince Productions is definitely worth looking into!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Prince Weddings's reply:

Diane, how could we ever thank you, Randy, and all your friends and family for the amazing words and time we had at your wedding? You both were such a pleasure to work with. And you got our photographer Alex down to a T, haha! We will look back at your wedding fondly, and wish you and Randy so many happy anniversaries to come.

Check out Diane & Randy's beautiful Same Day Edit wedding video, captured at Seal Beach's Old Ranch Country Club!

Cecilia · Married on 12/11/2016

Amazing team! We can't thank Prince Production enough for the wonderful job they did! We hired Nathan and his team to help us with our photo and video needs for our church + banquet wedding. We feel very lucky and thankful for having made this important decision. As busy New Yorkers arranging a wedding in LA over email and telephone was obviously not the most exciting job. But thanks to our family's support and awesome vendors including Nathan's team, we did it! Not only did the final photos and videos come out perfect (tear-jerker for sure), but also the experience working together became a fond memory! Special thanks goes to Nathan, Elizabeth, Alex, Jason and the entire team.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Kenneth · Married on 12/10/2016

Impressed would be an understatement for the good folks at Prince Weddings.. Elizabeth, Nathan, Thamer and everyone else on the team who helped with my wedding! Super professional right from the start, always in good spirits and on-time. Elizabeth helped me and my wife prepare months before the actual wedding, so the day of was a breeze. It also helped that they knew the Skirball so well, which was where our wedding was! It was a tough decision especially these days with so many photo and video companies... but I can tell you I am so pleased going with Prince!! Absolutely recommended to anyone looking for great work and thank you again Nathan and team!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Diana · Married on 09/24/2016

Amazing work! We just received the highlight video of our wedding on a boat and we are so in love with it! Nathan and team captured all the best moments, the beauty of the boat, great views of the ocean, and added personal touches of romance and magic. We could not be any happier.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Prince Weddings's reply:

Diana, your wedding aboard the Flagship Yacht was INCREDIBLE! We couldn't believe the shots we were capturing... and you and Nguyen looked amazing! Thank you so much for the kind words.

Check out Diana & Nguyen's San Diego Wedding Highlight Video!