Prince Weddings Reviews

125 | Huntington Beach, CA

125 Reviews for Prince Weddings

• Samantha

Samantha Bechara · Married on 09/29/2019

So happy with the result!

WOW! I got married in September and our video turned out absolutely beautiful!! Elizabeth was our videographer and she was able to get so many good shots, and she also worked very well with my photographer. Unfortunately, a lot of vendors let me down on my wedding day but Prince Productions exceeded my expectations. I am so happy to have a souvenir that my children and great grandchildren will be able to watch. Thank you so much for your amazing work!!!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Katie

Katie W · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible Talent!

We've heard great things about Prince Weddings so right when we got engaged, we immediately inquired through Prince's website! We didn't want to miss out on not being able to book them! Nathan and Elizabeth were so warm and friendly from the start. We were so relieved to learn that their pricing was much more competitive than the other big names in the industry. Another friend of ours booked another videographer, very hyped and well known, similar package, for nearly double $. We looked up a wedding video they produced at our same venue, but it wasn't nearly as a good as Prince's!

On our wedding day, Nathan came with his colleague as we were getting ready in the morning. We all had such a blast with the team and they kept us laughing throughout the morning. They worked with our schedule and were able to get all the perfect angles for all the action shots. They even captured incredible drone footage!

When they delivered our wedding videos (for the Epic Package), we were provided a website link and DVD with the highlight video, instagram reel, ceremony edit, reception edit, and all the remaining unedited footage too. Let me say, WE WERE IN TEARS! We don't know what we were expecting but we were not ready for that level of talent. Our jaws were dropped and my tear ducts were streaming for the entire length of the highlight video! Their production and ability to capture all that emotion and excitement is amazing! The flow of the video was perfect with the song and voiceovers. We are sooo happy that we get to relive our day every time we watch these videos.

Our family and friends were also blown away by their talent! Some have gone to book Prince for their weddings too. We're looking forward to seeing Prince and team at the next wedding event!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Mary Ann G. · Married on 06/29/2019

They Went Above & Beyond and Made Our Day Extra Special

Initially, we passed on having a wedding videographer and opted only for a photographer. Then just a few days before our wedding, FOMO got to us and we HAD to have a videographer. We contacted several local videographers (based on recommendations from friends and from online reviews). Even though we knew our options were limited (given we were contacting videographers just a few days before the wedding), we didn't want to settle on quality and expected that we would have to pay a premium for the last minute service. We decided on Prince Weddings because the owner, Nathan, gave us the sense of security that we needed. Also, the Prince Wedding videos we found online were all simply amazing and we found Prince Weddings’ fees to be really reasonable. Our wedding day went without a hitch, the videographers who came were friendly and worked well with our photographer and coordinator. Then life went on and we completely forgot about our video until we were emailed by Elizabeth (the owner’s wife), with a link to our video along with our wedding video highlight. (We weren’t expecting the video until several more months). Watching our video brought back all the happy feelings we had on our big day. The cinematography, music choice (we left it all up to them to decide) was EXACTLY what we wanted. We are SOOO glad we went with Prince Wedding and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 04/27/2019

They know what they're doing!

OMG I just got my video back and I'm blown away with how amazing this video is. I'm so glad I booked a videographer, it's just so much better having video to watch rather than only snapshots of moments.
    Having Prince Weddings made the entire experience, from booking to receiving the product, so simple and easy. Because most of having a wedding is booking and planning, I was relieved that Prince was so professional and organized. They're also just great people, which is WONDERFUL on the wedding day because you want to enjoy the people who are around you. You can tell they've been doing this for awhile and absolutely know what they're doing (both technically and organizationally). They made us all look fantastic, and I'll be watching my video on repeat.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Alex · Married on 04/12/2019

Terrific! No complaints what so ever!

Nathan is terrific. Very professional, communication was great! We have no complaints and love our wedding video!

On the day of the ceremony there's a lot to worry about, working with Prince Productions, one worry was taken off our shoulders. He's very thorough in his filming. He's got every angle covered needed, even surprised us with some drone video!

A++, we will definitely use again when we need another videographer.

Thanks Nathan!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Claudia

Claudia McGee · Married on 11/10/2018

Well worth it

My husband and I are extremely thankful for this very professional, well organized, and easy to connect to team. We used them for both videography and our photos for our wedding. They took care of doing our engagement photos as well, and I love that whomever does those photos for you, they also shoot your wedding! I feel as this allows you to connect with someone, so we were thankful for our photographer Thamer, he was awesome and so kind to us! My husband and I are crazy and we had a wedding party of a TOTAL of 27 people, and yes this includes ring bearers and flower girls. I believe three weeks prior to the wedding we decided we needed another photographer. I was worried about missing a moment and we also had close to 300 people coming to our wedding. They accommodated us like no other with making that happen and I am so grateful. Even with all that being said, our photos from our wedding are so beautiful and our video we so heartfelt and special that it made everyone cry; additionally, everything with this team makes it all the more worth it. I would recommended them to capture one of the best days of your life. Thank you again Nathan, Thamer, Elizabeth, and everyone else for all the time you put into our special day!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Jeffrey Scott · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience

Prince Weddings was amazing to work with. The video of our wedding turned out even better than expected. Their videographers were very friendly and did a great job figuring out unique shots and angles. We would highly recommend them for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Robert Brooks · Married on 10/10/2018

Best Wedding Vendor Experience!

My wife and I got married last October and hired Nathan as our videographer. From the moment we first met with Nathan over FaceTime, it was an excellent experience. Nathan and his team are professional, FUN and EASY to work with, and went above and beyond for a reasonable rate. Nathan and his team covered our entire wedding day from getting ready in the hotel (captured both myself and my groomsmen along with my wife and her 6 bridesmaids), the ceremony, dinner/dancing/speeches/and a private moment on a golf course during sunset.

Nathan and his team helped us capture so much more than just video footage of our ceremony or first dance; they gave us all the raw footage in addition to putting together a 8 minute clip that encompassed our entire day and every spectacular moment that went along with it!

We would hire and recommend Nathan (Prince Productions) to ANYONE and are so grateful that we chose to use Nathan as our videographer!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Aaron Ricafrente · Married on 08/19/2018

They won’t miss a single moment at your wedding

We were so happy with the work that prince productions did for our wedding day. We knew they were the right pick as soon as we had our first interview with Nathan a year before our wedding. They really take the time to plan out everything with you prior the wedding to make sure everything goes perfect. We were so excited to see all the beautiful photos and videos they edited knowing that we’ll have those memories with us for years to come. Worth every penny

Sent on 02/12/2019

Vanessa · Married on 07/23/2018

Amazing Videographer

Prince Weddings were amazing! We specifically worked with Nathan and Elizabeth and they were truly wonderful. From the initial meet and greet, ongoing communication, and organization for the big day, knew they would be awesome to work with.

The day of the wedding was beyond what we had expected. They captured all of our special moments from our wonderful day. We couldn’t wait to see the footage and when we did we were blown away. Our IG clip and video were AMAZING. I don’t know how many times we have viewed the videos because they were that exceptional. If your contemplating getting a videographer.... Stop now and book them!!! You will not be disappointed and you will be able to relive this beautiful day forever. We truly loved them and we had so many compliments about how wonderful our videos were. Go with Prince Weddings!! You will love them!!! ❤️💍👰🏻🤵🏼

Sent on 12/31/2018

J. Warren · Married on 06/23/2018

Videography in Orange County

It was such a pleasure working with Prince Productions. My husband and I used them for videography and it came out wonderful. They are very professional, answers emails quickly, and stay on top of timelines. We did not even notice them at our wedding, but they were able to caption everything! They were very affordable and made our highlight video and instagram sample with very little direction and in a reasonable amount of time. Everything I ever wanted in a wedding video, they made come true.
    If you are looking for affordable and professional quality, I would hands down recommend them all my friends and family. I have no regrets going with this company and would hire them again.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Video and highligh

All my interactions with prince production were very professional and kind. They have flexible packages and pricing which allows you to hand pick the aspects of the video that are most important to you for a reasonable price. I love that you get to say what you would like to see in the final product of their video and that they give you a instagram highlight video. Overall great vendor and great product .

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lis · Married on 04/29/2018

My husband and I are absolutely in love with the entire Prince Production team. I was introduced to Nathan’s videos from his wife and found myself crying when watching all his videos. When my fiancé (now husband) and I started planning our wedding, Prince Productions was literally the first vendor I wanted- even before we had the wedding venue. In fact, Nathan recommended our venue... and just by looking at photos from a previous wedding that he sent us, we fell in love and booked a tour of the venue. Nathan knew exactly what we wanted and man did we win!

Now on to the actually planning of the wedding! Alex was our engagement photographer and met us down in Temecula for our shoot. Alex was fantastic and his photos were more artistic than the standard posed engagement photos that I have seen. My fiancé and I were in awe with his photography.

Everyone says that the day of the wedding flies by... and Nathan and his team captured every moment so that we could relive it! I actually saw Nathan a few days prior to our wedding at an event with his wife (we worked together) and just the confidence and ease of the conversation with Nathan, I knew we were in good hands. His team showed up the morning of the wedding right on schedule...

When the day was over, everyone kept on saying how impressed they were with the production team. We constantly heard that you knew they were there, but that they never got in the way (I’ll call them ninjas). No one wants to see a videographer walking down the aisle prior to the bride... but he got it all!

When we got our photos from Alex, our family was speechless as we looked through the photos remembering the best day of ours lives... AND THEN when we got the videos, we sat there crying as we watched the highlight. Nathan truly outdid himself.

So do I recommend Prince Productions? ABSOLUTELY!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Natalie · Married on 04/20/2018

Amazing!!!

A videographer is a must at a wedding and Prince Productions is the company to work with. Your wedding video will be something you can watch for the rest of your life. I first found Prince Productions on Wedding Wire and once I started reading reviews I knew I had to get in contact with them. From the moment I started emailing and talking with Nathan over the phone I knew I wanted their services. Nathan and all his crew were fantastic to work with and even stayed later than we planned because my wedding was running behind. Nathan and the crew truly made sure all the perfect moments were captured, even the funny ones I can know laugh at. I remember receiving the email that our wedding was ready to view and I couldn’t wait to watch it. I told myself to wait and watch the video with my husband but it was eating me alive to not see a little bit. I watched the first 30 seconds of the highlight video and instantly knew this was worth every single penny, I stopped it there and watched the rest with my husband. When we watched the highlight video later than evening (5 times in a row) I truly felt like I was reliving our whole wedding again. We added the drone coverage at the very last minute and can I just say O.M.G. Our wedding video looks like something I would see in a movie, Prince Productions is unquestionably a talented videographer and I promise you will be more than happy if you chose them to capture your special day.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Crystal · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely incredible work! My fiancé hired Prince Productions to capture one of the events leading up to our wedding and the video we received just 4 days after the event was absolutely incredible! Nathan is very talented in what he does. He captured everything perfectly while not interrupting the actual event itself. He got each of the guests to say a few words in a comfortable way so we ended up with a video guest book/highlight of the event. Nathan was polite, professional, and so easy to work with. The video was flawless, had really fitting music, and is a memory we will hold onto for the rest of our lives. Thank you so very much, Prince Productions! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Chelsea · Married on 03/31/2018

I couldn't be happier with our photos. I felt like an idiot at first I only saw the highlights page and assumed that was it! Then I realized that there were multiple tabs with hundreds of photos! And I loved all of them - from getting ready to getting down at the reception!

Nathan and his team were amazing! I can't thank them enough for being present at our special day. My husband and I had a very large bridal party, three flowers girls plus a 1.5 year old ring bearer and they handled everyone with such ease. The team was organized, prompt to respond and just personable.

I highly recommend working with Prince Productions! The experience was great!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Toni · Married on 03/31/2018

I wasn't even sure if I wanted to hire a wedding videographer, but in retrospect choosing Prince was one of the best decisions we made. After researching videographers for over a month, I decided getting one would be too expensive and intrusive. At the last minute, I changed my mind and checked my coordinator's recommendations. Prince Productions sat deservedly at the top of the list.

I was worried that hiring a videographer would rattle my nerves during the ceremony and capture embarrassing moments I'd want to forget later. Neither of those worries materialized. For the most part, the camera crew stayed in the background aside from a moment where they asked us to record some fun staged shots. They managed to catch every interesting moment from amazing angles and delivered a gorgeously edited video that my family has been sharing like Altoids after Korean BBQ. I have received so many compliments on the quality and editing of the video. They also delivered the raw footage, so I can go back to nearly any moment during my wedding and relive it. My sister also recently got married, paid about the same as I did for her videographer, and the results were not nearly as polished and artistic. If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer or choosing Prince, trust me when I say they are top notch. You won't regret going with them!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Claudia · Married on 03/10/2018

We hired Prince Weddings based on a recommendation and they did not disappoint! Nathan and Alex went above and beyond what we imagined. Both did an wonderful job adjusting to the rain on our special day. At first we feared our pictures would reflect the disadvantages of a rainy wedding day, but Nathan and Alex were true visionaries! When we received the pics and video, they not only used the rain as a feature, that focus resulted in amazing pictures and video!! Both were super flexible in all the details and the photos/video were exactly what we were looking for. We've had multiple people tell us the photos are stunning and unique and the highlight video was absolutely amazing! We’re forever grateful!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Gaby · Married on 12/29/2017

We cannot say enough about how amazing Prince Productions are. We discovered Prince Productions at our friends' wedding. We were a few months away from our wedding and had yet to hire a videographer. They did the same day edit video for our friend, and we were blown away by that video. We knew we had to have them for our wedding and literally chased them down to get their info. We were so happy we did. Dealing with Nathan and his team was such a great experience for us. They were so patient with us and worked around our busy schedule to accommodate us. We of course got the same day edit for our wedding, and we were so happy we did. We absolutely loved it and our guests were all so impressed. When we received our final video, it was perfect. It literally was so amazing and brought back all the feelings of our big day. We literally cry every time we watch it. We are SOOOO happy we hired Prince Productions as our videographer.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Cindy · Married on 10/15/2017

I found Prince Productions from my friend who had used their services for their wedding and the quality of their video was like no other (I had watched many wedding videos prior to booking). My coworker had also referred Prince Productions so coming from 2 different sources, I couldn't go wrong. Most of my wedding vendors were referrals so I like knowing others had a good experience before I booked. At first I didn't even plan on booking a videographer but I thought about how fast your wedding day comes and goes and all you're left with is photos (cuz it's a given everyone books a photographer) to remember your big day. A video would capture things you may have missed and be more fun to watch. I initially booked Prince for a 12 hour day (tea ceremony in the morning followed by an American wedding in the evening). About 2 weeks before our wedding day, I decided I wanted to add a same day edit to our package. Best decision I ever made (SO WORTH IT). The same day edit is a 3-4 min highlight video of everything on your wedding day and they play it that night at your reception for everyone to watch. It was so fun to watch. Prince Production did an amazing job editing the video (in such a short time too) and picked a fun song to go with it (I let them do everything - after all they're the experts. Highly suggest letting them pick your song). My husband and I were very happy with the way it came out. Everyone loved it and most guests have never experienced a same day edit before so they were really impressed. Another perk about the same day edit is we got the link for the video 4 days after our wedding which meant I didn't have to wait too long to watch it over and over again (I'm obsessed haha a great way to relive my wedding day. So sad it's over). Now we will patiently wait for our documentary edit of our wedding day (the long version 30-60 min highlight video of the whole day). Thank you Nathan & team for an awesome experience that was fun and will last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Diana · Married on 10/06/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer and/or videographer, Prince Wedding Production is for you. I would be not surprised if they are booked because this team is phenomenal, professional, and fun to work with. By far, we're so so so ecstatic with how beautiful our video and photos turned out and honestly, we’ll always refer this production team to any new bride and groom.

1. PROFESSIONAL. There were not just a few people involved, but the entire staff. From their responsive office assistant prepping with a questionnaire and answering any prior questions to their camera crew being on time and efficient throughout the day of the wedding.

2. SAME DAY EDIT. Nathan Prince and his videographer team were spectacular. He turned around and completed our wedding video to showcase at our reception and let’s say that many tears of happiness were shed that night. You’d captured great, quality and genuine moments between my husband and I given the limited time we had with you. Bravo.

3. AFFORDABLE COST. We all know photography + videography takes a huge chunk out of your wedding budget. Yet, the money spent for Prince Wedding services was worth every single cent, which was actually affordable compared to other production companies. Plus, they offered same day edit videos!

Nathan (Videographer), Alex (Photographer) and the rest of the team-- you all made our wedding experience so memorable. Thank you very much for being such a fun crowd to work with especially when you knew how to lighten the stressful mood and deal with our crazy 400 person wedding.

-Diana and Sebastiano Caccetta

Sent on 11/17/2017

Rafaela · Married on 09/19/2017

Such an incredible production company! Their work is impeccable and so detailed! The production team is very thorough with their work to make sure they capture all the important and special moments. I would highly recommend prince production!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/11/2017

We worked with Prince Productions to promote our Brand New- Upper Room Wine Tasting Experience. We wanted photos and videos that showed all of the amazing details our high end experience has to offer, and from start to finish the Prince Productions team was amazing to work with. They are very professional and communicative which made it very easy for us to tell them what we wanted and they delivered. I hope we can work together again in the future!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/02/2017

Where do we even start?! From our first email, Nathan has been amazing to work with! Emails, phone calls, and text correspondence has always been quick. Nathan quickly put together a quote for us on our first meeting. And from there, I must have added on a million requests that he was able to fulfill. Skip a few months later, we had our engagement shoot with the lead photographer, Alex. We met in Santa Barbara and was able to shoot in two locations in a very short period of time. He was able to get such amazing shots of us. Made us feel comfortable even for an awkward couple like us! We used four of the pictures from the shoot as blown up canvas displays for the wedding!

This past Saturday was our wedding! Elizabeth confirmed day of timeline through email. I also got a call two days before from Alex to walk through the timeline, where we can fit in bride and groom shots etc. This was not an easy wedding to shoot. And I still can’t believe how everything went. Their team was split up, groom and bride’s houses. Two separate vietnamese tea ceremonies. A church ceremony afterwards. And pictures at the park. Then the reception. Then they also were able to get a SDE video editing and shown during the wedding. Our guests loved it all! They really have everything you can think of. Same Day Edit, Drones, Photo Booth, a great large team.

We can’t thank you enough Nathan Prince and the Team for sharing this crazy 14 hour day with us!!! Can’t wait to see the pictures.

Sent on 09/07/2017
  • X

Xuan · Married on 08/19/2017

Nathan and Elizabeth were amazing! Our parents and families were very pleased with the moments they captured! Amazing video quality and all details were captured.

Sent on 07/31/2018