Prince Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Arsen
    Arsen G. Getting married on 04/01/2022

Exceptional video and photos.

Nathan Prince and his team have done an exceptional job. It all started with an exceptional engagement photo shoot and we knew they were the folks we wanted to memorialize our wedding to come. Nathan is an easy going guy, answered all of our questions (whether silly questions or legit questions). He recorded our wedding and made a beautifully produced 10 minute highlight video along with additional 4+ hours of footage. My wife and I have watched it at least 20 times. The video he has produced and pictures he has taken of us, is a treasure that we will keep with us for a lifetime and we will look back with fondness and share it with our children and grandchildren. Thank you Nathan and your entire team, for memorializing such an exceptional milestone in our lives. We are forever grateful.

Warmest Regards,

Mr. and Mrs. Grigoryan
    Jaq Married on 01/23/2021

Awesome quality

We were on a tight budget for our wedding, so we originally weren’t planning to hire a videographer. We changed our mind closer to the wedding, and luckily, Nathan was available! I am so glad we booked a videographer - he’s so worth it! He helped us find a contract that fit our budget, and he was so responsive via email. He also talked to us on the phone before booking, and my fiancé said he was a really genuine person!

We just got our video back, and it was awesome ! We only recorded our ceremony, and it was SO worth it. If you have the budget, I definitely recommend recording your entire wedding. Nathan got some really touching shots of my fiancé’s family - including lots of his grandma. I know they’ll be so pleased to see the amazing results.

If you are on the fence about videography, I highly recommend it. The video quality was awesome and lightyears above what you would get on your phone. Most importantly Nathan does an amazing job editing and putting together your day.
    Menaka M. Married on 12/10/2020

Highly Recommend!!

Nathan and his crew are absolutely amazing! My family had a great experience with Nathan over 10 years ago when my sister got married so we decided to use him for our wedding as well and we are so glad we did. Due to the pandemic, we had to make many changes but Nathan and his team was incredibly flexible and helpful in making it a safe experience for us. His pictures and videography are truly amazing. All of our special moments were captured in a vibrant and fun way and we will cherish his work forever. His team is fun to be around so shooting with them on our wedding day was easy! We highly recommend using them!!
  • Mindy
    Mindy N. Married on 10/10/2020

Prince Weddings produced the best photography and videography we could ask for!

Prince Weddings did our engagement photos, wedding photos and videography. They did the best job! We couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with. We are in love with our photos and videos. They are professional, down to Earth and so easy to work with. Definitely recommend Prince Weddings for any occassion worth capturing!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay P. Married on 09/26/2020

Fantastic wedding Photography

Prince Production company did an amazing job with shooting our wedding photos. They went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day. They were very flexible throughout the whole process, even when we had to change our whole venue and date due to COVID. They were very willing to work with us to make our day special! We would definitely recommend this company to people who want to capture beautiful memories that they will be able to cherish forever!
  • Adriel
    Adriel A. Married on 10/26/2019

Fernanda XV 10/26/19

Amazing job !! Fantastic Job !!
    Prince weddings production.
    The best team !! Great experience !!
    Amazing Pictures, Videos
    thank you and all your great team!
    We really appreciate all your help,
    Great Ideas ,Always making us feel great. Hopefully We can see you all again on our next event !!❤️
  • Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 09/29/2019

So happy with the result!

WOW! I got married in September and our video turned out absolutely beautiful!! Elizabeth was our videographer and she was able to get so many good shots, and she also worked very well with my photographer. Unfortunately, a lot of vendors let me down on my wedding day but Prince Productions exceeded my expectations. I am so happy to have a souvenir that my children and great grandchildren will be able to watch. Thank you so much for your amazing work!!!
  • Cameron
    Cameron C. Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing Work!

Working with Prince Weddings was such an awesome experience! From start to finish they made it so easy and enjoyable. The crew was friendly and the communication was great. It made our big day that much better. We couldn't have asked for a better final product. We loved our pictures and the video captured every special moment. We would highly recommend using Prince Weddings for your wedding day!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible Talent!

We've heard great things about Prince Weddings so right when we got engaged, we immediately inquired through Prince's website! We didn't want to miss out on not being able to book them! Nathan and Elizabeth were so warm and friendly from the start. We were so relieved to learn that their pricing was much more competitive than the other big names in the industry. Another friend of ours booked another videographer, very hyped and well known, similar package, for nearly double $. We looked up a wedding video they produced at our same venue, but it wasn't nearly as a good as Prince's!

On our wedding day, Nathan came with his colleague as we were getting ready in the morning. We all had such a blast with the team and they kept us laughing throughout the morning. They worked with our schedule and were able to get all the perfect angles for all the action shots. They even captured incredible drone footage!

When they delivered our wedding videos (for the Epic Package), we were provided a website link and DVD with the highlight video, instagram reel, ceremony edit, reception edit, and all the remaining unedited footage too. Let me say, WE WERE IN TEARS! We don't know what we were expecting but we were not ready for that level of talent. Our jaws were dropped and my tear ducts were streaming for the entire length of the highlight video! Their production and ability to capture all that emotion and excitement is amazing! The flow of the video was perfect with the song and voiceovers. We are sooo happy that we get to relive our day every time we watch these videos.

Our family and friends were also blown away by their talent! Some have gone to book Prince for their weddings too. We're looking forward to seeing Prince and team at the next wedding event!
    Mary A. Married on 06/29/2019

They Went Above & Beyond and Made Our Day Extra Special

Initially, we passed on having a wedding videographer and opted only for a photographer. Then just a few days before our wedding, FOMO got to us and we HAD to have a videographer. We contacted several local videographers (based on recommendations from friends and from online reviews). Even though we knew our options were limited (given we were contacting videographers just a few days before the wedding), we didn't want to settle on quality and expected that we would have to pay a premium for the last minute service. We decided on Prince Weddings because the owner, Nathan, gave us the sense of security that we needed. Also, the Prince Wedding videos we found online were all simply amazing and we found Prince Weddings’ fees to be really reasonable. Our wedding day went without a hitch, the videographers who came were friendly and worked well with our photographer and coordinator. Then life went on and we completely forgot about our video until we were emailed by Elizabeth (the owner’s wife), with a link to our video along with our wedding video highlight. (We weren’t expecting the video until several more months). Watching our video brought back all the happy feelings we had on our big day. The cinematography, music choice (we left it all up to them to decide) was EXACTLY what we wanted. We are SOOO glad we went with Prince Wedding and would definitely recommend them.
    Lazarus V. Married on 05/07/2019

Perfect Wedding Videographer!

Our friends used Prince Weddings for their wedding and recommended them to us, so we gave them a shot to be our videographer. Now that we got our wedding video, we couldn't be happier with that decision! Nathan and team were so easy to work with and captured every detail to perfection. They made us feel comfortable and confident in front of the cameras and had a lot of good suggestions to make each moment more memorable. We really enjoyed all our interactions with them and now we have the perfect video that we will cherish forever. Thanks!!
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 04/27/2019

They know what they're doing!

OMG I just got my video back and I'm blown away with how amazing this video is. I'm so glad I booked a videographer, it's just so much better having video to watch rather than only snapshots of moments.
    Having Prince Weddings made the entire experience, from booking to receiving the product, so simple and easy. Because most of having a wedding is booking and planning, I was relieved that Prince was so professional and organized. They're also just great people, which is WONDERFUL on the wedding day because you want to enjoy the people who are around you. You can tell they've been doing this for awhile and absolutely know what they're doing (both technically and organizationally). They made us all look fantastic, and I'll be watching my video on repeat.
    Alex Married on 04/12/2019

Terrific! No complaints what so ever!

Nathan is terrific. Very professional, communication was great! We have no complaints and love our wedding video!

On the day of the ceremony there's a lot to worry about, working with Prince Productions, one worry was taken off our shoulders. He's very thorough in his filming. He's got every angle covered needed, even surprised us with some drone video!

A++, we will definitely use again when we need another videographer.

Thanks Nathan!
  • Claudia
    Claudia M. Married on 11/10/2018

Well worth it

My husband and I are extremely thankful for this very professional, well organized, and easy to connect to team. We used them for both videography and our photos for our wedding. They took care of doing our engagement photos as well, and I love that whomever does those photos for you, they also shoot your wedding! I feel as this allows you to connect with someone, so we were thankful for our photographer Thamer, he was awesome and so kind to us! My husband and I are crazy and we had a wedding party of a TOTAL of 27 people, and yes this includes ring bearers and flower girls. I believe three weeks prior to the wedding we decided we needed another photographer. I was worried about missing a moment and we also had close to 300 people coming to our wedding. They accommodated us like no other with making that happen and I am so grateful. Even with all that being said, our photos from our wedding are so beautiful and our video we so heartfelt and special that it made everyone cry; additionally, everything with this team makes it all the more worth it. I would recommended them to capture one of the best days of your life. Thank you again Nathan, Thamer, Elizabeth, and everyone else for all the time you put into our special day!
    Jeffrey S. Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience

Prince Weddings was amazing to work with. The video of our wedding turned out even better than expected. Their videographers were very friendly and did a great job figuring out unique shots and angles. We would highly recommend them for anyone's wedding.
    Robert B. Married on 10/10/2018

Best Wedding Vendor Experience!

My wife and I got married last October and hired Nathan as our videographer. From the moment we first met with Nathan over FaceTime, it was an excellent experience. Nathan and his team are professional, FUN and EASY to work with, and went above and beyond for a reasonable rate. Nathan and his team covered our entire wedding day from getting ready in the hotel (captured both myself and my groomsmen along with my wife and her 6 bridesmaids), the ceremony, dinner/dancing/speeches/and a private moment on a golf course during sunset.

Nathan and his team helped us capture so much more than just video footage of our ceremony or first dance; they gave us all the raw footage in addition to putting together a 8 minute clip that encompassed our entire day and every spectacular moment that went along with it!

We would hire and recommend Nathan (Prince Productions) to ANYONE and are so grateful that we chose to use Nathan as our videographer!

Aaron R. Married on 08/19/2018

They won’t miss a single moment at your wedding

We were so happy with the work that prince productions did for our wedding day. We knew they were the right pick as soon as we had our first interview with Nathan a year before our wedding. They really take the time to plan out everything with you prior the wedding to make sure everything goes perfect. We were so excited to see all the beautiful photos and videos they edited knowing that we’ll have those memories with us for years to come. Worth every penny
    Vanessa Married on 07/23/2018

Amazing Videographer

Prince Weddings were amazing! We specifically worked with Nathan and Elizabeth and they were truly wonderful. From the initial meet and greet, ongoing communication, and organization for the big day, knew they would be awesome to work with.

The day of the wedding was beyond what we had expected. They captured all of our special moments from our wonderful day. We couldn’t wait to see the footage and when we did we were blown away. Our IG clip and video were AMAZING. I don’t know how many times we have viewed the videos because they were that exceptional. If your contemplating getting a videographer.... Stop now and book them!!! You will not be disappointed and you will be able to relive this beautiful day forever. We truly loved them and we had so many compliments about how wonderful our videos were. Go with Prince Weddings!! You will love them!!! ❤️💍👰🏻🤵🏼
    J. Warren Married on 06/23/2018

Videography in Orange County

It was such a pleasure working with Prince Productions. My husband and I used them for videography and it came out wonderful. They are very professional, answers emails quickly, and stay on top of timelines. We did not even notice them at our wedding, but they were able to caption everything! They were very affordable and made our highlight video and instagram sample with very little direction and in a reasonable amount of time. Everything I ever wanted in a wedding video, they made come true.
    If you are looking for affordable and professional quality, I would hands down recommend them all my friends and family. I have no regrets going with this company and would hire them again.
    Jessica Married on 05/26/2018

Video and highligh

All my interactions with prince production were very professional and kind. They have flexible packages and pricing which allows you to hand pick the aspects of the video that are most important to you for a reasonable price. I love that you get to say what you would like to see in the final product of their video and that they give you a instagram highlight video. Overall great vendor and great product .
    Lis Married on 04/29/2018
    My husband and I are absolutely in love with the entire Prince Production team. I was introduced to Nathan’s videos from his wife and found myself crying when watching all his videos. When my fiancé (now husband) and I started planning our wedding, Prince Productions was literally the first vendor I wanted- even before we had the wedding venue. In fact, Nathan recommended our venue... and just by looking at photos from a previous wedding that he sent us, we fell in love and booked a tour of the venue. Nathan knew exactly what we wanted and man did we win!

Now on to the actually planning of the wedding! Alex was our engagement photographer and met us down in Temecula for our shoot. Alex was fantastic and his photos were more artistic than the standard posed engagement photos that I have seen. My fiancé and I were in awe with his photography.

Everyone says that the day of the wedding flies by... and Nathan and his team captured every moment so that we could relive it! I actually saw Nathan a few days prior to our wedding at an event with his wife (we worked together) and just the confidence and ease of the conversation with Nathan, I knew we were in good hands. His team showed up the morning of the wedding right on schedule...

When the day was over, everyone kept on saying how impressed they were with the production team. We constantly heard that you knew they were there, but that they never got in the way (I’ll call them ninjas). No one wants to see a videographer walking down the aisle prior to the bride... but he got it all!

When we got our photos from Alex, our family was speechless as we looked through the photos remembering the best day of ours lives... AND THEN when we got the videos, we sat there crying as we watched the highlight. Nathan truly outdid himself.

So do I recommend Prince Productions? ABSOLUTELY!
    Natalie Married on 04/20/2018

Amazing!!!

A videographer is a must at a wedding and Prince Productions is the company to work with. Your wedding video will be something you can watch for the rest of your life. I first found Prince Productions on Wedding Wire and once I started reading reviews I knew I had to get in contact with them. From the moment I started emailing and talking with Nathan over the phone I knew I wanted their services. Nathan and all his crew were fantastic to work with and even stayed later than we planned because my wedding was running behind. Nathan and the crew truly made sure all the perfect moments were captured, even the funny ones I can know laugh at. I remember receiving the email that our wedding was ready to view and I couldn’t wait to watch it. I told myself to wait and watch the video with my husband but it was eating me alive to not see a little bit. I watched the first 30 seconds of the highlight video and instantly knew this was worth every single penny, I stopped it there and watched the rest with my husband. When we watched the highlight video later than evening (5 times in a row) I truly felt like I was reliving our whole wedding again. We added the drone coverage at the very last minute and can I just say O.M.G. Our wedding video looks like something I would see in a movie, Prince Productions is unquestionably a talented videographer and I promise you will be more than happy if you chose them to capture your special day.
    Crystal Married on 04/14/2018
    Absolutely incredible work! My fiancé hired Prince Productions to capture one of the events leading up to our wedding and the video we received just 4 days after the event was absolutely incredible! Nathan is very talented in what he does. He captured everything perfectly while not interrupting the actual event itself. He got each of the guests to say a few words in a comfortable way so we ended up with a video guest book/highlight of the event. Nathan was polite, professional, and so easy to work with. The video was flawless, had really fitting music, and is a memory we will hold onto for the rest of our lives. Thank you so very much, Prince Productions! We highly recommend them!
    Toni Married on 03/31/2018
    I wasn't even sure if I wanted to hire a wedding videographer, but in retrospect choosing Prince was one of the best decisions we made. After researching videographers for over a month, I decided getting one would be too expensive and intrusive. At the last minute, I changed my mind and checked my coordinator's recommendations. Prince Productions sat deservedly at the top of the list.

I was worried that hiring a videographer would rattle my nerves during the ceremony and capture embarrassing moments I'd want to forget later. Neither of those worries materialized. For the most part, the camera crew stayed in the background aside from a moment where they asked us to record some fun staged shots. They managed to catch every interesting moment from amazing angles and delivered a gorgeously edited video that my family has been sharing like Altoids after Korean BBQ. I have received so many compliments on the quality and editing of the video. They also delivered the raw footage, so I can go back to nearly any moment during my wedding and relive it. My sister also recently got married, paid about the same as I did for her videographer, and the results were not nearly as polished and artistic. If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer or choosing Prince, trust me when I say they are top notch. You won't regret going with them!
    Chelsea Married on 03/31/2018
    I couldn't be happier with our photos. I felt like an idiot at first I only saw the highlights page and assumed that was it! Then I realized that there were multiple tabs with hundreds of photos! And I loved all of them - from getting ready to getting down at the reception!

Nathan and his team were amazing! I can't thank them enough for being present at our special day. My husband and I had a very large bridal party, three flowers girls plus a 1.5 year old ring bearer and they handled everyone with such ease. The team was organized, prompt to respond and just personable.

I highly recommend working with Prince Productions! The experience was great!