Primp by Christina Irene

Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes

About Us

Hello Darlings!

Thank you so much for taking the time to view my work and for considering me as your Bridal Hair Artist! I know how overwhelming planning a wedding can be so my goal has always been to keep your process with me as simple as possible. If you have questions, just ask!

​I thank my lucky stars every day that I was able to turn my passion into a career! There is something very special and very rewarding about being a part of a brides wedding day. I am so thankful that I have the ability to help create and complete this once in a lifetime transformation!

My hope is that every bride looks and feels absolutely beautiful, not just on their wedding day but each day after! I pride myself on taking my time consulting with each bride to determine a unique, classic and timeless look, that will best suit your face shape, dress, veil and overall "feel" of your wedding day. I look forward the hearing from you soon!

Happy planning!

Christina Irene

Please contact me for availability at 916-955-1028 or email me at primpbychristinairene@gmail.com

916-955-1028
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards