Primp by Christina Irene

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Christina did the most amazing job on my hair! She was so patient, observant, and helpful during our initial hair trial. I brought lots of pictures of what I wanted and she was able to combine and create a beautiful hair style just for me. She made my hair trial and wedding day all about what I wanted. Christina listened to everyone's needs and was so relaxing to work with! Christina was on time and stayed on track the whole day. The bridal party also loved their hair! We received so many compliments! Thank you Christina for being so organized, friendly, and professional! I loved my hair and my veil stayed in very well! I highly recommend her!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Sacramento, CA

On Location Wedding Hair Stylist

Hello Darlings!

Thank you so much for taking the time to view my work and for considering me as your Bridal Hair Artist! I know how overwhelming planning a wedding can be so my goal has always been to keep your process with me as simple as possible. If you have questions, just ask!

​I thank my lucky stars every day that I was ... read more

Hello Darlings!

​I thank my lucky stars every day that I was able to turn my passion into a career! There is something very special and very rewarding about being a part of a brides wedding day. I am so thankful that I have the ability to help create and complete this once in a lifetime transformation!

My hope is that every bride looks and feels absolutely beautiful, not just on their wedding day but each day after! I pride myself on taking my time consulting with each bride to determine a unique, classic and timeless look, that will best suit your face shape, dress, veil and overall "feel" of your wedding day. I look forward the hearing from you soon!

Happy planning!

Christina Irene

Please contact me for availability at 916-955-1028 or email me at primpbychristinairene@gmail.com

+/- read less