Pretty Mail calligraphy

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Annie provides incredibly beautiful and unique calligraphy services! I've never seen anything like her work, and knew as soon as I saw her website that I wanted her to do our place cards. Annie was very responsive and helpful over email, and finished our place cards (two sets, since we needed one set for the escort card table and one for each seat) remarkably quickly. I was worried about all the info that we needed fitting on the cards, but she got creative and accommodated everything perfectly. Her prices are also extremely reasonable, particularly given the quality of her work. Highly recommend for truly standout calligraphy!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Oakton, VA 22124

Pretty Mail C A L L I G R A P H Y offers the service of handwritten envelopes, seating cards, signage and other pieces for special events. Annie Lloyd's signature handwriting style is elegant, consistent and professionally-finished with loose, graceful lines that achieve overall balance. In addition, she offers a modern copperplate calligraphy style. A quick turnaround is offered, and a beautifully finished product that you will be proud to mail is delivered.

Envelope addressing

Escort and place cards

Chalkboard signage

Wedding signage

Send Annie a note:

info@prettymailcalligraphy.com

Give Annie a call:

703-585-8574

photo credit: abby jiu photography

Details
Products: Custom Products
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Annie is wonderful to work with and her fun scripts are so versatile! We've worked together on several weddings and events now and she's always wowed me with her work. She's also flexible and accomodating and always up for new challenges. I highly recommend Annie & Pretty Mail Calligraphy!
Pretty Mail calligraphy is a wedding calligrapher from Oaktown, Va. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland , DC, and northern VA. Pretty Mail calligraphy is a professional wedding calligrapher that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in envelope addressing, wedding signage and escort cards